Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline play2win  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 6:38:03 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Ted Thompson traded away our 3rd for a bevy of picks that will allow him to maneuver at will through today's 4th round.

With KC owning the 2nd pick in the round, look for Ted to package a nice group of selections for his old friend John Dorsey to give us 3 picks in the round. KC is a rebuilding team, and I would be shocked, shocked, if Dorsey didn't make a deal with Thompson to help his team rebuild.

With that said, lets suppose Ted also uses more of those picks to move up with his two current R4s to add three very specific players. Here is where our GM can pretty much shop for exactly what he wants in the 4th round:

NT Jesse Williams
C Brian Schwenke
C Barrett Jones
S Phillip Thomas
DE Alex Okafor
LT David Quessenberry

Any 3 of these would make fantastic additions to our team.

Add, there are others available in R4/R5 that could also make big impacts on our roster:

RB Jonathan Franklin
OLB Trevardo Williams
DE William Gholston
OT Xavier Nixon
WR Da'Rick Rogers
DE Quinton Dial
DE Joe Kruger
DE Lavar Edwards
TE Joseph Fauria
OT Chris Faulk
DE Devin Taylor
OLB Ty Powell

There is a lot to like about many in this latter group. A lot! My guess is that Ted Thompson will make us all very happy with what he does here today. I would guess his 10 picks are the most of any team at this point to maneuver around R4 and R5 if he likes. We are going to get some very good players.

Also, who the hell was there to warrant any kind of complaints at #88? The only truly impactful players I see that were taken in R3 were Damontre Moore and Jonathan Jenkins. Both were long gone by our #88. The only player chosen after that point in R3 that I might have wanted was Brandon Williams, a NT from Missouri Southern. He's just a giant of a wide body from a Division II school. There are plenty of those still available.

Ted's trading our #88 away, then again our #93 was brilliant. He'll turn that into just what we were looking for, quality talent at our many positions of need. I truly believe this. Ted Thompson will be dealing heavily today, and he now has the ammo to do so. If he pulls this off, and turns our R3 and R4 selections into three or who knows, maybe four R4s, - and gets the players we NEED to become a better team - I'll be thrilled.

My guess is he lands 3 more top 100 rated players today, making the grand total 5. That is just the kind of impact I was hoping for with this draft. Immediate infusion of high quality talent at 5 positions, and maybe more!

Message modified by user Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:05:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline wpr  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:01:26 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,152
Applause Received: 1,522

I don't mind getting a couple of 4th round picks. A few actually develop into quality starters like Sitton did. I object to having 5 picks in the 6-7 rounds. The odds of finding gold in the bottom of the draft, any draft, is pretty remote. Yes it does happen. But then tell me how many Donald Drivers have we landed in the past 20 years? How many in the last 8? GB has had 26 6-7 picks in Uncle Teddy's time. It normally doesn't happen. Other teams know this too. They are not going to beat the door down looking to give up a potentially quality pick for the bottom of the draft scraps even in a deep draft.

It don't mind acquiring a few lower level picks with draft trades. The first trade with SF was fine. The second time was questionable. the third trade with Miami just plain ridiculous. I would rather get one starter or rotational player in the 3rd round that 2 long shots in the 6-7.
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
thanks Post received 1 applause.
gotarace on 4/27/2013(UTC)
Offline play2win  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:08:28 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

wpr,

He's not going to take players with those late selections. He's going to use them in trade to add a 3rd R4. Period. If he doesn't, I'll personally buy you a case of your favorite beer...
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:14:56 AM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 398

Why I don't like trading back this year. Even if he moves up in the 4th. Because the chance to improve the quality of players added, would be better had we kept our 3rd and used it with out remaining tradeable picks and come away with 2 3rds. I would take 2 3rds and a 5th, over 3 or 4 4ths and a 5th.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
wpr on 4/27/2013(UTC)
Offline wpr  
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:15:56 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,152
Applause Received: 1,522

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
Why I don't like trading back this year. Even if he moves up in the 4th. Because the chance to improve the quality of players added, would be better had we kept our 3rd and used it with out remaining tradeable picks and come away with 2 3rds. I would take 2 3rds and a 5th, over 3 or 4 4ths and a 5th.


my confidence level is at zero right now. It is as if my younger brother just smashed my only Christmas present and Mom and dad can't buy me another one.

The case of beer is easy. I don't drink. Least not yet. Weeeee!!
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
Offline Zero2Cool  
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:05:37 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,969
Applause Received: 2,231

You could just read this thread ya know

http://packershome.com/f...d-2nd-rounder-to-SF.aspx
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline warhawk  
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:56:31 AM(UTC)
warhawk

Rank: 3rd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 227

I will say again that I would rather Ted have 10 picks that will allow him to move up multiple time than to have end of round picks the rest of the way out.

I can't remember a draft where a team was sitting like the Packers where they have a way better chance to make today meaningful in landing good players.

Turn the tv on when it starts. Ted's not waiting long to pounce.
"The train is leaving the station."
Offline play2win  
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:03:41 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
my confidence level is at zero right now. It is as if my younger brother just smashed my only Christmas present and Mom and dad can't buy me another one.

The case of beer is easy. I don't drink. Least not yet. Weeeee!!


OK then. Um, let's say a decent lunch... $25. I'll send it to you if we don't get three R4s today.
Offline TwinkieGorilla  
#9 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:12:05 AM(UTC)
TwinkieGorilla

Rank: 3rd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 19
Applause Received: 42

Ehehe! Never try to guess what's behind those staring eyes...
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
I agree with Twinkiegorilla.

thanks Post received 1 applause.
wpr on 4/27/2013(UTC)
Offline play2win  
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:26:35 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
Why I don't like trading back this year. Even if he moves up in the 4th. Because the chance to improve the quality of players added, would be better had we kept our 3rd and used it with out remaining tradeable picks and come away with 2 3rds. I would take 2 3rds and a 5th, over 3 or 4 4ths and a 5th.


And take who? At #88?

Maybe they discerned the level of talent, the "quality of players added" was something they deemed negligible at this point between, let's say, the next 60 picks.

The only way we would have gotten two R3s was to trade up. Without the trades made at #88 and #93, we wouldn't have had the goods to trade up in R3 - not for two of them.

By stockpiling 10 selections in the next 4 rounds, Ted has given us a chance to add a third R4, and maybe more. If they see little change in the quality of the last 10-15 players, from #88 on, then what is the harm in being able to add another quality player?

If Ted trades back up into the top of R4 at #99 with KC or #100 with OAK, he could come away with two players that were projected maybe top 50! Just for that one choice that he turned into many...

We could venture to say, Ted could trade up with BOTH KC and OAK, to get 2 of the top 3 picks in the round, and still have another R4 left over, or possibly enough ammo to trade back into the bottom of R4 for another... and still have the R5 comp pick.

I would gladly take 4 quality, targeted players over 3 (2 really, because I do not see how he could have possibly managed two R3s - not without trading away from next year. BTW the numbers you propose just don't really add up. Let's just call it 3 quality players vs. 2 in rounds 3-4). It is precisely what we need. Both need and opportunity drove both R3 trades, and I anticipate they will result in more, trades moving us up to those players we wish to have out of this draft at exceptional value.

Message modified by user Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:41:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline steveishere  
#11 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:31:02 AM(UTC)
steveishere

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2013

Joined: 7/28/2012(UTC)

Applause Given: 48
Applause Received: 981

You can't win football if you don't have a 3rd round pick, you just cant, it's science. Season is over.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
play2win on 4/27/2013(UTC)
Offline play2win  
#12 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:41:55 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: steveishere Go to Quoted Post
You can't win football if you don't have a 3rd round pick, you just cant, it's science. Season is over.


Awwwww steveishere!!! Thanks for bustin' me up!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Offline play2win  
#13 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:44:41 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
You could just read this thread ya know

http://packershome.com/f...d-2nd-rounder-to-SF.aspx


Oh, I have my friend. I just was amazed at the loss of confidence in Ted Thompson, even though he pretty much crushed it.
Offline macbob  
#14 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:15:40 AM(UTC)
macbob

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Silver: 2012

Joined: 10/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 305
Applause Received: 252

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
I don't mind getting a couple of 4th round picks. A few actually develop into quality starters like Sitton did. I object to having 5 picks in the 6-7 rounds. The odds of finding gold in the bottom of the draft, any draft, is pretty remote. Yes it does happen. But then tell me how many Donald Drivers have we landed in the past 20 years? How many in the last 8? GB has had 26 6-7 picks in Uncle Teddy's time. It normally doesn't happen. Other teams know this too. They are not going to beat the door down looking to give up a potentially quality pick for the bottom of the draft scraps even in a deep draft.

It don't mind acquiring a few lower level picks with draft trades. The first trade with SF was fine. The second time was questionable. the third trade with Miami just plain ridiculous. I would rather get one starter or rotational player in the 3rd round that 2 long shots in the 6-7.


The Miami trade was the one I liked best--Ted traded back 16 places, from 93 to 109, and picked up multiple picks. I didn't see anyone jumping out at 93 that we couldn't get a comparable player at 109.
UserPostedImage
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#15 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:16:17 AM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 398

Are we waiting to move up in the 6th?
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline yooperfan  
#16 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:20:55 AM(UTC)
yooperfan

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Ishpeming Michigan

Applause Given: 637
Applause Received: 295

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
Are we waiting to move up in the 6th?


Ted must not be in a trading up mood today.

Offline play2win  
#17 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:11:34 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

he he.

OK, LT, check. C, check. Another awesome RB, check. All in R4.
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#18 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:21:49 AM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 398

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
he he.

OK, LT, check. C, check. Another awesome RB, check. All in R4.


Wow, I didn't know you were so easly to please. 2 undersized Olineman and a RB that won't have a hole to run through.

Would have been better off with 2 3rds.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline nerdmann  
#19 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:24:16 AM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,715
Applause Received: 667

Remainder of my board:

TE: Nick Kasa, Ryan Otten, RB: Mike Gillislee, C: Barrett Jones, WR: Ryan Swope http://statwhore.wordpre.../nerds-board-rounds-1-3/
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline play2win  
#20 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:39:19 AM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
Wow, I didn't know you were so easly to please. 2 undersized Olineman and a RB that won't have a hole to run through.

Would have been better off with 2 3rds.


Yeah. It's not me. It's that I don't have to buy wpr lunch...Big Grin

Actually, I recognize that we get the canned version of talent evaluation. I'm willing to defer to Ted's experience and his NFL scouting department. They spend an awful lot of money and time evaluating every player on their board. Those are huge resources at work for our team. Not a series of maybe 8-10 draft sites...

Are there players I wanted? Of course! I listed them all. They clearly felt differently. I'm sure Ted and his staff could give two shits about draftscout.com, FF Toolbox and Walter's. So why hold so tight to those?

Do I think they reached on Tretter? Yes. Do I know that? No.

Last I saw, we had a full complement of OL. Its not like we didn't have a player at a starting level position. We are adding for the future, and maybe one of these kids shows this year.

Did you think Aaron Rodgers was bullshitting when he gave EDS his full endorsement at C?
thanks Post received 1 applause.
wpr on 4/27/2013(UTC)
Offline wpr  
#21 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:48:04 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,152
Applause Received: 1,522

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
Yeah. It's not me. It's that I don't have to buy wpr lunch...Big Grin

Actually, I recognize that we get the canned version of talent evaluation. I'm willing to defer to Ted's experience and his NFL scouting department. They spend an awful lot of money and time evaluating every player on their board. Those are huge resources at work for our team. Not a series of maybe 8-10 draft sites...

Are there players I wanted? Of course! I listed them all. They clearly felt differently. I'm sure Ted and his staff could give two shits about draftscout.com, FF Toolbox and Walter's. So why hold so tight to those?

Do I think they reached on Tretter? Yes. Do I know that? No.

Last I saw, we had a full complement of OL. Its not like we didn't have a player at a starting level position. We are adding for the future, and maybe one of these kids shows this year.

Did you think Aaron Rodgers was bullshitting when he gave EDS his full endorsement at C?


no worries on lunch maybe we will get together some time and I will buy.

Certainly Uncle Ted knows a how lot more than I. Just looking at it from a superficially a 2nd and 3rd round pick has a better chance of starting or being in a rotation. A 6th and 7th round pick is just happy to make the team.

Tretter is a reach. But Ted does that every year.
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
Offline wpr  
#22 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:49:27 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,152
Applause Received: 1,522

Originally Posted by: steveishere Go to Quoted Post
You can't win football if you don't have a 3rd round pick, you just cant, it's science. Season is over.


That is just as true as saying the team will win the SB with two 6's and three 7's.
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
thanks Post received 1 applause.
yooperfan on 4/27/2013(UTC)
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#23 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:52:13 AM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 398

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
Yeah. It's not me. It's that I don't have to buy wpr lunch...Big Grin

Actually, I recognize that we get the canned version of talent evaluation. I'm willing to defer to Ted's experience and his NFL scouting department. They spend an awful lot of money and time evaluating every player on their board. Those are huge resources at work for our team. Not a series of maybe 8-10 draft sites...

Are there players I wanted? Of course! I listed them all. They clearly felt differently. I'm sure Ted and his staff could give two shits about draftscout.com, FF Toolbox and Walter's. So why hold so tight to those?

Do I think they reached on Tretter? Yes. Do I know that? No.

Last I saw, we had a full complement of OL. Its not like we didn't have a player at a starting level position. We are adding for the future, and maybe one of these kids shows this year.

Did you think Aaron Rodgers was bullshitting when he gave EDS his full endorsement at C?


Of all Ted's drafts in GB, at the end of draft day, this is going to be the one I am least excited about. I think he missed on oppourunities. There were players better than what we ended up with in the 4th when he moved back in the 3rd. I think the guys he wanted to target today got snagged and he was unable ot find a trade partner when it came time.

I don't think these Olineman improved out line and there was a chance to do that this year. I like Jones, and Lacey could be good with a line in front of him.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline sschind  
#24 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:54:28 AM(UTC)
sschind

Rank: 3rd Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/5/2013(UTC)
Location: SE WISCONSIN

Applause Given: 123
Applause Received: 450

A simple answer to your question of "why all the gnashing of teeth with Ted's trades" is because all these people know so much more than Ted Thompson does about being an NFL GM. That is why they are making the big bucks evaluating NFL talent and Ted Thompson is flipping burgers.
I respect your right to have your opinion but that doesn't mean I agree with it or respect you for having it.
Offline sschind  
#25 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:57:31 AM(UTC)
sschind

Rank: 3rd Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/5/2013(UTC)
Location: SE WISCONSIN

Applause Given: 123
Applause Received: 450

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
Ted Thompson traded away our 3rd for a bevy of picks that will allow him to maneuver at will through today's 4th round.

With KC owning the 2nd pick in the round, look for Ted to package a nice group of selections for his old friend John Dorsey to give us 3 picks in the round. KC is a rebuilding team, and I would be shocked, shocked, if Dorsey didn't make a deal with Thompson to help his team rebuild.

With that said, lets suppose Ted also uses more of those picks to move up with his two current R4s to add three very specific players. Here is where our GM can pretty much shop for exactly what he wants in the 4th round:

NT Jesse Williams
C Brian Schwenke
C Barrett Jones
S Phillip Thomas
DE Alex Okafor
LT David Quessenberry

Any 3 of these would make fantastic additions to our team.

Add, there are others available in R4/R5 that could also make big impacts on our roster:

RB Jonathan Franklin
OLB Trevardo Williams
DE William Gholston
OT Xavier Nixon
WR Da'Rick Rogers
DE Quinton Dial
DE Joe Kruger
DE Lavar Edwards
TE Joseph Fauria
OT Chris Faulk
DE Devin Taylor
OLB Ty Powell

There is a lot to like about many in this latter group. A lot! My guess is that Ted Thompson will make us all very happy with what he does here today. I would guess his 10 picks are the most of any team at this point to maneuver around R4 and R5 if he likes. We are going to get some very good players.

Also, who the hell was there to warrant any kind of complaints at #88? The only truly impactful players I see that were taken in R3 were Damontre Moore and Jonathan Jenkins. Both were long gone by our #88. The only player chosen after that point in R3 that I might have wanted was Brandon Williams, a NT from Missouri Southern. He's just a giant of a wide body from a Division II school. There are plenty of those still available.

Ted's trading our #88 away, then again our #93 was brilliant. He'll turn that into just what we were looking for, quality talent at our many positions of need. I truly believe this. Ted Thompson will be dealing heavily today, and he now has the ammo to do so. If he pulls this off, and turns our R3 and R4 selections into three or who knows, maybe four R4s, - and gets the players we NEED to become a better team - I'll be thrilled.

My guess is he lands 3 more top 100 rated players today, making the grand total 5. That is just the kind of impact I was hoping for with this draft. Immediate infusion of high quality talent at 5 positions, and maybe more!

Ted Thompson could get the top tackle, defensive lineman, linebacker, safety and running back and it still wouldn't make us ALL happy.

I respect your right to have your opinion but that doesn't mean I agree with it or respect you for having it.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
yooperfan on 4/27/2013(UTC)
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
5m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Gilligan

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / stevegb

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / civic

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

27-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

27-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / rabidgopher04

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann