There are only a few positions up for grabs. Injuries or trades will have an impact on the final roster. Here is my second round of guesses as to who makes the team.
Starter: Aaron Rodgers
Backup: BJ Coleman
Running Back/Fullback (4)
Starter: Eddie Lacy
Backup: DuJuan Harris, Johnathan Franklin, Alex Green
Wide Receiver (5)
Starters: Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Randall Cobb
Backups: Jarrett Boykin, Charles Johnson
Bubble: Jeremy Ross
Tight End (5)
Starter: Jermichael Finley
Backup: Andrew Quarless, Ryan Taylor, DJ Williams, Matthew Mulligan
Offensive Line (8)
Starters: Bryan Bulaga, Josh Sitton, Evan Dietrich-Smith, TJ Lang, Don Barclay/Derek Sherrod,
Backups: Marshall Newhouse, David Bakhtiari
JC Tretter, IR
Defensive Line (8)
Starters: BJ Raji, Ryan Pickett, Mike Neal
Backup: Datone Jones, CJ Wilson, Mike Daniels, Josh Boyd
Bubble: Johnny Jolly
Jerel Worthy IR
Outside Linebacker (4)
Starters: Clay Matthews, Nick Perry
Backup: Dezman Moses, Nate Palmer
Inside Linebacker (4)
Starters: AJ Hawk, Brad Jones
Backup: Terrell Manning, Jamari Lattimore
Bubble: Robert Francois
Starters: Tramon Williams, Sam Shields, Casey Hayward
Backup: Davon House, Jarrett Bush, Micah Hyde
Starters: Morgan Burnett, Jerron McMillian
Backups: MD Jennings, Sean Richardson
Special Teams (3)
Starters: Mason Crosby (PK), Brett Goode (LS), Tim Masthay (P)
Coleman beats out Harrell as the backup. I admire Harrell. He got my attention a couple of years ago with this complete lack of furnishings in his apartment. I wish him well but it will be hard for him to overcome Coleman's stronger arm.
Unlike others I am suspicious of Harris as being the starting RB. It would not shock me if he isn't even on the team. By the end of the year Lacy and Franklin will be carrying the ball 95% of the time with Rodgers on a scramble or designed run in addition to Cobb accounting for the other 5%. Look for Green or Harris to be a gameday inactive by the end of the year.
Ross could stick at WR if he shows that he can return kicks. It is his best chance to make the team. If so they will go with 6 WR.
There could be more changes at TE but I won't pick who they are until after TC.
Barclay will start at RT but Sherrod will take the position back over before the middle of the season.
I shorted the offense a player in order to give the DL another big body. It is Jolly's to lose. He probably only has a 50-50 chance at this point.
Neal won't be long in his position as a starter. Once Jones gets up to speed he will get more snaps on the DL. Which is probably why they are looking for other ways to use Neal.