Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DakotaT  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:25:22 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 666
Applause Received: 1,372

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I am so tired of your shit. You didn't see every Bart Starr play and you sure as hell never EVER ever played quarterback. You do not have the mental fortitude to play the position outside of tossing ball back an forth with one of your boys. You could stay at a Platinum Holiday Inn and still couldn't toss the rock, so sit down boy and tell us about aisle 13. :)

Guess we know your other weakness: make fun of the Big Man on Campus. Do you quarterbacks have some kind of Gadar like homosexuals do? Big Grin
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:38:11 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,967
Applause Received: 2,223

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Guess we know your other weakness: make fun of the Big Man on Campus. Do you quarterbacks have some kind of Gadar like homosexuals do? Big Grin

lol @ dfosterf = big man on campus

good for a solid laugh, thank ya for that
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:49:06 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 208
Applause Received: 428

I enjoy smack-talk.

What, you fillin' the void for Nick?

I can STILL shuck that fucker 50 yards on a line, bitch.

Mostly 'cause I get to pump your dirt, mulch, block etc. on the cart and in in your car for your home improvement projects, lol

This old man still has "it", when throwin' a football.
UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline Zero2Cool  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:55:23 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
I enjoy smack-talk.

What, you fillin' the void for Nick?

I can STILL shuck that fucker 50 yards on a line, bitch.

This old man still has "it", when throwin' a football.

Impressive! I "shuck"'d that fucker 62 yards last weekend ... I had to drop step though. It wasn't standing still.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:56:07 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 666
Applause Received: 1,372

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
lol @ dfosterf = big man on campus

good for a solid laugh, thank ya for that

I was calling you the BMOC, Dumbass!!! LOL

You were a quarterback, right? Ain't never met a quarterback that didn't get a whole bunch of undeserved pun!
UserPostedImage
Offline dfosterf  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:57:12 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

United States

Applause Given: 208
Applause Received: 428

Maybe so, but I hit the football field when I throw it. Laughing

...Not to mention I just signed my oldest daughter's birthday card, she turns 38 in two days. Get back to me on how well you shuck it when your daughter turns 38.
I did say on a line... that implies accuracy. Any Tom, Dick, Harry can reach back and toss their personal max... I was speaking from take the snap, drop back, and hit your man... which just reminded me of just how frustrated I remain about my boy Aaron missing Greg Jennings in that wild-card game against Arizona. He hits him, on that play, the recent history of the Pack is changed more than a little, imo. Damn.

On a serious note, prepare for the compliment...

I have no doubt you are very good at the things you try to be good at. I have known you for 5 years. I just wish the rest of your generation rolled like you. Compliment over, tekkie- boy.

Oh, shit, Brett Favray discussion and LTF is in the house! Laughing

Message modified by user Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:10:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.

Offline Zero2Cool  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:07:33 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
I was calling you the BMOC, Dumbass!!! LOL

You were a quarterback, right? Ain't never met a quarterback that didn't get a whole bunch of undeserved pun!

You quoted ME and said ... oh nevermind, lol.

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
Maybe so, but I hit the football field when I throw it. Laughing

...Not to mention I just signed my oldest daughters birthday card, she turns 38 in two days. Get back to me on how well you shuck it when your daughter turns 38.

I don't hit the field, I hit my target within arm reach. Considering my arm is getting stronger, I will post back in 22 years and see if I can "shuck" it 50. I will admit, 50 yards is pretty good for a 79 year old man.

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed