Green Bay Packers Forum

Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#16 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2013 6:40:06 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,990
Applause Received: 2,283

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
I don't know what constitutes click bombing. Sorry if it was me. I would check on four or 5 ads when I came in.

haha ... yeah they might have had a valid claim then. It's probably best to only click ads that are worthwhile to you. I logout once in awhile to see them and check to see if they have value. I think AdSense was a little better.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#17 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:55:33 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,990
Applause Received: 2,283

The Trophies have been removed.

There is a glitch in the software that I can't seem to figure out. One architectural short coming was a user could only have one Trophy per competition placement.

e.g. wpr couldn't have TWO trophies for winning the NFL Pick'em two different years, however, if he got Gold and then Silver in the same competition, no issue.

That complication can be figured out thanks to the YAF dev lead who gave me a tip.

Since the site is being overhauled into a better format, enhancements to this current flavor were stopped so more focus could be put forth onto the new design.

So, that is why you no longer see Trophies under your name. THEY WILL BE BACK, I assure you.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2014 7:04:10 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,236
Applause Received: 1,556

Even if they are ready before then, wait until 7-1-14 to unveil the new trophies. We can wait.

just a suggestion.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2014 7:07:56 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,236
Applause Received: 1,556

second comment- texaspackerbacker wins his first trophy and Zero pulls the plug on all of them. Coincidence? I think not. Something is amiss. There is an evil plot afoot.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Zero2Cool on 4/10/2014(UTC)
Rss Feed