Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
6 Pages«<23456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#76 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 2:09:07 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457


"Linebacker Desmond Bishop is officially a free agent. The Packers have announced that Bishop has been released, confirming the report from Tyler Dunne of the Milwaukee Journal Sentine"

Not a surprise now with all the reports coming out of Green bay since the draft.
I had Bishop as a lock as long as he was healthy 5 months ago.
This opens up another position on my defenses final roster.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#77 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 9:29:29 AM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

Now that the OTA's and mini-camps are over, and training camp will begin in about a month I thought I would go through my original predictiions and just see who is and who isn't around.

Originally I only had 4 open spots on the 53 man roster.

Woodson is gone, I originally predicted he would restructure. That's .......+1

Sherrard and Worthy are still big ?'s to be ready for the seaon so i
am going to open up 2 more spots on the final 53 until they prove
me wrong and are healthy enough to comeback...................................+2

Saine, Crabtree, Bishop and Smith are all players I
had making the final 53.................................................................+4

So before TC begins I see between 9 and 11 spots(depending on Sherrard and Worthy) now open. Gonna go with 11.
Here are my predictions pre TC, who will be added to my original 53.

Francois , Lattimore , and Palmer at LBr.
D. Jones , J. Jolly and J. Boyd at D-line
M. Hyde at DB

Lacy and Frankliin at RB
A. Datko and D. Baktiari at O-line

Looking at the roster at this point, there are going to be some tough calls when TC starts, gonna be some talented players heading to other places.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#78 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 6:58:44 AM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

Looks like I was right to open up a spot on the 53 instead of putting Sherrard on.

This is a week old, just haven't updated anything lately, slow time of year.

Things will pick up in about 11 days!!!!!!

Packers | Derek Sherrod still coming along slowly
Sun, 07 Jul 2013 20:46:33 -0700

Green Bay Packers OT Derek Sherrod (leg) has yet to play since the 2011 season, and he still was unable to take part in the teams' minicamp practices. If healthy, he is expected to compete with OTs David Bakhtiari, Don Barclay and Marshall Newhouse for a job during training camp.

Share: | Source: FOXSportsWisconsin.com - Paul Imig





Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team...ay-packers#ixzz2Z1njs09q
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#79 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 4:45:04 AM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457


Thanks for playing, this move not surprising, maybe he will get a shot with someone else, or depending how TC goes he could be back with The Packers on the practice squad.

Packers | Terrell Sinkfield cut
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:04:20 -0700

The Green Bay Packers have released WR Terrell Sinkfield.

Share: | Source: KFFL.com





Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team...ay-packers#ixzz2ZgBe6kxH
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline wpr  
#80 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 5:35:52 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,152
Applause Received: 1,522

Sinkfield was cut? There goes my whole season!! ;)
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#81 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 8:11:51 AM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2014

United States
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 482
Applause Received: 292

At this stage of the year, the thing to concentrate on is number on the 53 man roster by position, never mind exactly Who fills the spots. After reading and posting yesterday in the "Balanced QB Reps" thread, I was going down the roster to see if keeping 3 QBs was feasible, and this is what I arrived at:

3 Special Team (LS, K, P)

3 QB

4 RB

1 FB (or extra TE to primarily play FB)

6 WR

4 TE (not counting possibly 1 to play FB)

9 OL

6 DL

8 LB

9 DB (6 CB, 3 S, but a couple of the CBs crosstrained for S)

53 is a lot. We can keep more O Linemen than last year, still load up on LBs and DBs, still keep more TEs than most teams along with a decent number of WRs, and easily the top 4 RBs - all of that and still comfortably have room to keep both backup QBs.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#82 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:42:47 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457


Things starting to happen early, Brown was 4th qb on a team which in all probability will keep 2 on the 53 and 1 on the PS.

I'm just wondering, with Jordan Rodgers being cut by Jaguars, could we see him in Green Bay
as the #4 in TC, just a thought.

Packers | Matt Brown waived
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:15:30 -0700

The Green Bay Packers waived QB Matt Brown Tuesday, July 23.

Share: Tweet! Share on Facebook | Source: KFFL.com


Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team...ay-packers#ixzz2ZuXuIUJR
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline wpr  
#83 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:46:01 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 3,152
Applause Received: 1,522

very doubtful. I don't think anyone would be comfortable with little Rod in camp. Including Jordan.
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DoddPower on 7/23/2013(UTC)
Offline brandland  
#84 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 6:01:35 PM(UTC)
brandland

Rank: 7th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 5/6/2013(UTC)
Location: alabama

Applause Given: 10
Applause Received: 11

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post
Things starting to happen early, Brown was 4th qb on a team which in all probability will keep 2 on the 53 and 1 on the PS.

I'm just wondering, with Jordan Rodgers being cut by Jaguars, could we see him in Green Bay
as the #4 in TC, just a thought.

Packers | Matt Brown waived
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:15:30 -0700

The Green Bay Packers waived QB Matt Brown Tuesday, July 23.

Share: Tweet! Share on Facebook | Source: KFFL.com


Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team...ay-packers#ixzz2ZuXuIUJR


who knows they might put him through the packers qb school as a favor to aaron then when he is ready let him go out to another team
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#85 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:20:00 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

Datone Jones is signed!!!!

Will move him to my 53 man, takes one of the 9-11 spots I had open.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#86 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 5:27:38 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

Gonna put this guy on the UDFA signing list, probably won't last through preseason, but you never know, Ted always seems to come up with a couple every year that stick.

The Green Bay Packers signed undrafted free-agent S Ryan McMahon (Sacramento State) to an undisclosed deal.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team...ay-packers#ixzz2a6fycTMf
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#87 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:05:13 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457


Added the ..Active/PUP list and the Non-Football Injury List to keep players sorted out.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline beast  
#88 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2013 2:41:25 PM(UTC)
beast

Rank: Pro Bowl

Joined: 10/5/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 259
Applause Received: 320

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
At this stage of the year, the thing to concentrate on is number on the 53 man roster by position, never mind exactly Who fills the spots. After reading and posting yesterday in the "Balanced QB Reps" thread, I was going down the roster to see if keeping 3 QBs was feasible, and this is what I arrived at:

3 Special Team (LS, K, P)

3 QB

4 RB

1 FB (or extra TE to primarily play FB)

6 WR

4 TE (not counting possibly 1 to play FB)

9 OL

6 DL

8 LB

9 DB (6 CB, 3 S, but a couple of the CBs crosstrained for S)

53 is a lot. We can keep more O Linemen than last year, still load up on LBs and DBs, still keep more TEs than most teams along with a decent number of WRs, and easily the top 4 RBs - all of that and still comfortably have room to keep both backup QBs.


You really think they'll be going with only 23 guys on defense? That seems too low... especially since they like defenser for STs.... and they're gone with 26 some years.

Also an extra QB, RB and WR? that seems a bit much... also I think they've started every year off with at least 4 S and normally have about 10 LBers on the roster.

America's team Of the people by the people for the people Packer People
UserPostedImage
~ madeby ~ pack93z ~
Offline DoddPower  
#89 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2013 5:23:17 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 2,093
Applause Received: 530

Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
You really think they'll be going with only 23 guys on defense? That seems too low... especially since they like defenser for STs.... and they're gone with 26 some years.

Also an extra QB, RB and WR? that seems a bit much... also I think they've started every year off with at least 4 S and normally have about 10 LBers on the roster.



I would say 4 RB is very likely, but not 4 RB and a FB. They will probably keep the best 3 RB's and Kuhn. Even if they don't keep Kuhn, a TE will essentially take his place.
Online nerdmann  
#90 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 2:29:19 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,709
Applause Received: 664

Here's my 53:

QB:
Rodgers, Aaron
Coleman, BJ

Coleman’s not ready yet, but he’s made enough progress for them to get rid of Harrell.

RB
Green
Starks
Franklin
Lacy
Harris

Having a versatile guy like Barclay enables them to keep all 5 RBs, plus Kuhn. I think Green and Starks start out as the starters, but by the end of the season, Franklin and Lacy are making some big plays.

FB
Kuhn

Kuhn gets one more year, if he shows he can still play.

TE
Finley
Quarless
Bostick
Mulligan

PS: Stoneburner.
Stoneburner’s a developmental project. Could be a real player, but needs a year.

WR
Cobb
Jones
Nelson
Johnson
Ross

PS: Kevin Dorsey
Charles Johnson has to get on the field in order to beat out Boykin. This remains to be seen. Otherwise he ends up on the PS. Might even get snatched by another team. Ross makes it, because he is the punt returner. Otherwise he gets beat out by Dorsey, who also needs to get on the field in order to earn it.

C
EDS
Barclay

PS: Lewis

Unfortunately, because in our offense, this position requires the ability to “QB the offensive line,” we don’t have a backup who’s ready. Tretter was slated to beat out EDS, but he broke his leg on the first day of spring practices. Don’t get me started on THAT. Barclay makes the team, but Lewis has a chance to compete. He’ll probably end up on the PS if Barclay shows competence at the position.

G
Sitton
Lang
Van Roten
Barclay

I think this position is fairly clear cut. Why do they have to take Datko and try to put him inside at G? They always do this with their Ts. Wastes everyone’s time.

T
Bulaga
Newhouse
Bakthiari
Datko
Barclay

Barclay’s not really in the race to start at this position. He’s showing his value by being versatile, but he really belongs inside. Datko also has to show he can stay healthy. Sherrod and Tretter will be PUP’d.

DEFENSE

NT
Pickett
Raji
Pena

PS: Boyd
Of course Raji and Pena will play out of position most of the time. Boyd gets PS’d, but I think he can play.

DE
Jones
Neal
Jolly
Daniels

CJ Wilson can make the team if there’s an injury. For example, if Neal ends up being out indefinitely. Jerel Worthy gets PUP’d.

ILB
Hawk
Jones
Manning
Barrington

Only one guy here who can cover.

OLB
Matthews
Perry
Moses
Palmer

Palmer needs to show he can play.

CB
Williams
Shields
Hawyard
House
Hyde

PS: Nixon
There’s some real depth here.

S
Burnett
McMillian
Jennings
Bush

Stick a fork in Richardson. This staff won’t get near a neck injury. I still wouldn’t mind seeing them move Hyde or House to this position.

ST
Crosby
Goode
Masthay

Tevechio will make more kicks than Crosby, but they’ll keep Crosby anyway, because he has a stronger leg and can make all the technical kicks, like the squib and the onside.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#91 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 3:20:40 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2014

United States
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 482
Applause Received: 292

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
Here's my 53:

QB:
Rodgers, Aaron
Coleman, BJ

Coleman’s not ready yet, but he’s made enough progress for them to get rid of Harrell.

RB
Green
Starks
Franklin
Lacy
Harris

Having a versatile guy like Barclay enables them to keep all 5 RBs, plus Kuhn. I think Green and Starks start out as the starters, but by the end of the season, Franklin and Lacy are making some big plays.

FB
Kuhn

Kuhn gets one more year, if he shows he can still play.

TE
Finley
Quarless
Bostick
Mulligan

PS: Stoneburner.
Stoneburner’s a developmental project. Could be a real player, but needs a year.

WR
Cobb
Jones
Nelson
Johnson
Ross

PS: Kevin Dorsey
Charles Johnson has to get on the field in order to beat out Boykin. This remains to be seen. Otherwise he ends up on the PS. Might even get snatched by another team. Ross makes it, because he is the punt returner. Otherwise he gets beat out by Dorsey, who also needs to get on the field in order to earn it.

C
EDS
Barclay

PS: Lewis

Unfortunately, because in our offense, this position requires the ability to “QB the offensive line,” we don’t have a backup who’s ready. Tretter was slated to beat out EDS, but he broke his leg on the first day of spring practices. Don’t get me started on THAT. Barclay makes the team, but Lewis has a chance to compete. He’ll probably end up on the PS if Barclay shows competence at the position.

G
Sitton
Lang
Van Roten
Barclay

I think this position is fairly clear cut. Why do they have to take Datko and try to put him inside at G? They always do this with their Ts. Wastes everyone’s time.

T
Bulaga
Newhouse
Bakthiari
Datko
Barclay

Barclay’s not really in the race to start at this position. He’s showing his value by being versatile, but he really belongs inside. Datko also has to show he can stay healthy. Sherrod and Tretter will be PUP’d.

DEFENSE

NT
Pickett
Raji
Pena

PS: Boyd
Of course Raji and Pena will play out of position most of the time. Boyd gets PS’d, but I think he can play.

DE
Jones
Neal
Jolly
Daniels

CJ Wilson can make the team if there’s an injury. For example, if Neal ends up being out indefinitely. Jerel Worthy gets PUP’d.

ILB
Hawk
Jones
Manning
Barrington

Only one guy here who can cover.

OLB
Matthews
Perry
Moses
Palmer

Palmer needs to show he can play.

CB
Williams
Shields
Hawyard
House
Hyde

PS: Nixon
There’s some real depth here.

S
Burnett
McMillian
Jennings
Bush

Stick a fork in Richardson. This staff won’t get near a neck injury. I still wouldn’t mind seeing them move Hyde or House to this position.

ST
Crosby
Goode
Masthay

Tevechio will make more kicks than Crosby, but they’ll keep Crosby anyway, because he has a stronger leg and can make all the technical kicks, like the squib and the onside.


I hate to tell you, because I like a lot of your choices, but it all adds up to 55, not 53.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Online nerdmann  
#92 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 3:25:46 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,709
Applause Received: 664

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
I hate to tell you, because I like a lot of your choices, but it all adds up to 55, not 53.



Hahaha, Barclay's listed at C, G and T.

His versatility is what saves two extra roster spots. Kind of shows how valuable it is to have guys on the OL who can slide around like that. It pisses me off when they try to force their Ts to play G, but this is a great illustration of why they do that, and how valuable it is.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
thanks Post received 1 applause.
texaspackerbacker on 7/29/2013(UTC)
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#93 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 3:32:57 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2014

United States
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 482
Applause Received: 292

Originally Posted by: beast Go to Quoted Post
You really think they'll be going with only 23 guys on defense? That seems too low... especially since they like defenser for STs.... and they're gone with 26 some years.

Also an extra QB, RB and WR? that seems a bit much... also I think they've started every year off with at least 4 S and normally have about 10 LBers on the roster.



They were really heavy last year on LBs - maybe because of a lot of qualitative question marks i.e. bad players. 2 per position should be enough. Same thing with the D Line, and 9 DBs pretty much includes everybody worth including, I think. That makes 23.

I still think we keep all 3 QBs, and it would be difficult putting Coleman on the PS and impossible for Harrell.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#94 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 6:28:32 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

Banjo probably just a camp body, Ted always searching for better talent, McMahon got his shot, now he is moving on.

The Hines signing is a little more interesting, IMHO, Ted putting the pressure on the young guys to step it up.
At this point any wr signed has a chance for a PS spot at the least with the injuries already sustained.

Packers | Chris Banjo signs
Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:14:42 -0700

The Green Bay Packers signed free-agent FS Chris Banjo (Jaguars) to an undisclosed deal Monday, July 29, and waived S Ryan McMahon in a corresponding move.

Share: Tweet! Share on Facebook | Source: KFFL.com


Packers | Bringing in Omarius Hines
Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:20:37 -0700

The Green Bay Packers will sign free-agent WR Omarius Hines (Ravens).

Share: Tweet! Share on Facebook | Source: The Baltimore Sun - Aaron Wilson


Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team...ay-packers#ixzz2aUIlErJi
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#95 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 7:52:16 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2014

United States
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 482
Applause Received: 292

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
Hahaha, Barclay's listed at C, G and T.

His versatility is what saves two extra roster spots. Kind of shows how valuable it is to have guys on the OL who can slide around like that. It pisses me off when they try to force their Ts to play G, but this is a great illustration of why they do that, and how valuable it is.


hahahaha Well Done.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline beast  
#96 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 9:03:26 PM(UTC)
beast

Rank: Pro Bowl

Joined: 10/5/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 259
Applause Received: 320

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
They were really heavy last year on LBs - maybe because of a lot of qualitative question marks i.e. bad players. 2 per position should be enough. Same thing with the D Line, and 9 DBs pretty much includes everybody worth including, I think. That makes 23.

I still think we keep all 3 QBs, and it would be difficult putting Coleman on the PS and impossible for Harrell.


Packers had 10 LBers last year... since going to the 3-4 they normally have 10 LBers, so it wasn't heavy.
Sometimes it's more OLBers, other times it's more ILBers but still 10 LBers.
Mike McCarthy has explained they like LBers and TEs for STs, which is why they'll keep extra LBers.

Back-up QB doesn't help on STs... and depends on who the WR and RB who, weather they would help on STs or not.
America's team Of the people by the people for the people Packer People
UserPostedImage
~ madeby ~ pack93z ~
Offline steveishere  
#97 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:04:41 PM(UTC)
steveishere

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2013

Joined: 7/28/2012(UTC)

Applause Given: 48
Applause Received: 981

Quote:
Barclay’s not really in the race to start at this position


They have been giving him 2nd team and even some 1st team reps at RT. I really don't think they'd do that if he wasn't even "in the race"
Offline OlHoss1884  
#98 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:13:44 PM(UTC)
OlHoss1884

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 5/8/2013(UTC)
Location: Waukegan, IL

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 167

I think they'll keep the extra tight end and cut Kuhn. I also think they'll cut Starks and keep an extra LB. In both cases, more benefit to the special teams and added depth where they need it.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" --Albert Einstein
Online nerdmann  
#99 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9:10:03 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,709
Applause Received: 664

Originally Posted by: OlHoss1884 Go to Quoted Post
I think they'll keep the extra tight end and cut Kuhn. I also think they'll cut Starks and keep an extra LB. In both cases, more benefit to the special teams and added depth where they need it.



I bet they cut Harris before Starks.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#100 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2013 12:01:18 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

Not what anyone was looking for. I guess the only silver lining is that this happened real early in TC.

Bakhtiari has 4 weeks to get ready.

I had Bakhtiari fighting for a roster spot 5 months ago, gonna move him to 53 man squad and put Bulaga on my IR list.

Packers | Confirm Bryan Bulaga's injury
Mon, 05 Aug 2013 10:34:12 -0700

Updating a previous report, the Green Bay Packers have confirmed that OT Bryan Bulaga (knee) suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament during the team's scrimmage this weekend and will miss the entire 2013 season.


Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team...ay-packers#ixzz2b7ewcES6
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
6 Pages«<23456>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
25m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dyeah_gb

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / polargrizz

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / porky88

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / warhawk

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Rios39

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

25-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower