Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages<12

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DoddPower  
#21 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 9:49:08 PM(UTC)
GermanGilbert said: Go to Quoted Post
I guess that's a question of personality. As a "late guy" 10 am would be a real shocker for me to watch the games. 7pm to 2am for all the NFL noon/afternoon games works perfect for me, that's my common time to go to bed. And if the Packers play one of the night games -> day off the next day.

As a Packers fan you're maybe OK at 10 am in the morning in CA, but figure out how Browns fans there feel taking shots all morning to somehow survive the game [grin1]

Browns fans? Did you mean Raiders?

And it's not so much about personality as it is career. Having to wake up at 5 am for a 12 hour work day makes watching a football game until midnight miserable. I'm more of a night person, and waking up every morning early is terrible no matter how many times I do it, but it is what it is. It's nice to have the games over with by 9 pm or earlier, and still have time to get ready for the next day and get in bed at a decent hour. I guess it's all part of getting older and falling into such a strict routine. I'm OK with it, though. I've got to work, and I loves me some sleep! It's taking some time to adjust to. After all, it's only happened for two weeks of an NFL season for me so far, and only one early game. Either way, my chocolate lab puppy doesn't let us sleep late anyway, so I'm up regardless.

Lets Box! Lets Box!
SINCITYCHEEZE  
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 12:20:30 PM(UTC)
If you think having early game starts at 10 am in the Pacific time zone is tough to get used to. Try living in Arizona. You start out the season with 10 am games. Then come October they get pushed back to 11 am because of the change back to Standard time across the rest of the country. Yup Arizona is one of the few or maybe the only states that stays on Daylight Savings time all year round.
Tezzy  
#23 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 6:50:10 AM(UTC)
OK, I'll send a case of beer to whomever does the research to determine the Packers record with Buck and Aikman calling our game.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (1h) : when did Saturday games become a thing again?
gbguy20 (1h) : Fucking game isn't on tv in MN
beast (1h) : Wait, why are you starting Christmas shopping early? ;p
Smokey (1h) : Been there, finished that .
Zero2Cool (2h) : if i were smarter, i would have started Christmas shopping before now'
Nonstopdrivel (4h) : What's the little red icon next to DakotaT's handle mean?
buckeyepackfan (6h) : he will be back on practice squad if nobody claims him
Nonstopdrivel (8h) : Callahan got the axe.
Porforis (13h) : Or maybe Sub Capers?
Cheesey (13h) : Oh my...THAT was FUNNY!
Zero2Cool (16h) : Haha
TheKanataThrilla (16-Dec) : We need to call him _om Capers, because our D is non existant
Zero2Cool (16-Dec) : Panthers owner Jerry Richardson under investigation for workplace misconduct
Zero2Cool (15-Dec) : @Tricksyhobbitss Dom Capers is a storm trooper. Because his defense can't hit anything.
beast (15-Dec) : Packers once again facing some former Packers this season, OLVan Roten, DE Peppers and CB Gunter
beast (14-Dec) : Darn, and I was already worried about Spriggs possibly vs Peppers
Zero2Cool (14-Dec) : Jason Spriggs added to the injury report
Zero2Cool (14-Dec) : whoa
beast (14-Dec) : Packers are the only team to have less only 1 top 20 draft pick in the last decade... all other teams had more.
Zero2Cool (14-Dec) : McCarthy's last two conferences ... much more jovial than last two months, huge difference.
Zero2Cool (14-Dec) : If you picked Home for every NFL game, you'd have 115 correct picks. 55% success
Zero2Cool (14-Dec) : Cincinnati Bengals co-founder Pete Brown dies
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Rodgers says he doesn't expect to adjust way he plays: "I wouldn’t be playing if I didn’t feel confident playing the way that I played my en
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Panthers Trai Turner enters concussion protocol
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Great stat from Mike Zimmer just now at his presser. No team has beaten three above .500 teams on the road in a row since 1967.
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : Brett Hundley or Blake Bortles if you're the Jaguars?
Zero2Cool (13-Dec) : @ESPNStatsInfo Last season, Aaron Rodgers threw 13 TD and 0 Int while going 5-0 in Dec./Jan. regular season games
FLORIDA PACKER88 (13-Dec) : 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12
buckeyepackfan (13-Dec) : THAT BAAAAAAAAD MAN IS BACK!!!!!
cheeseheads123 (13-Dec) : 12 is back baby lets go!!!
Zero2Cool (12-Dec) : WR Davante Adams nominated for Clutch Performer of the Week
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : lol coach with jokes MM: "If i don't know tomorrow, they'll be putting Pat McKenzie on IR."
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Rod of Airs here to fook you up!
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Packers gonna play coy until Saturday night and go SURPRISE BITCHES
Zero2Cool (11-Dec) : Mike McCarthy on Rodgers timetable: "This is in the hands of the experts. ... Let's just wait until the experts make their decision."
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys