Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DakotaT  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2013 5:32:25 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 633
Applause Received: 1,312

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
"Because like it or not, his politics and politics in general IS important."

Not in this topic.

I'll give you this. You are better than any woman I've dated at finding something, anything to turn into an argument. I thought this topic was safe from you. I was wrong.

Kick his ass Zero. He sure worries a lot about me and what I think. Still don't understand how he got away with his infamous Indian assault - which has been deleted. But it is your show, Hoss. I do find it funny in this thread that ole Texas flipped a 180 when Buckeye threw out some facts.
UserPostedImage
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2013 7:33:00 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2014

United States

Applause Given: 398
Applause Received: 229

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Kick his ass Zero. He sure worries a lot about me and what I think. Still don't understand how he got away with his infamous Indian assault - which has been deleted. But it is your show, Hoss. I do find it funny in this thread that ole Texas flipped a 180 when Buckeye threw out some facts.

I "flipped a 180"? Please explain. I was taking the exact same position from the first to the last post - and by 2/3 to 1/3, I was backing your usual crap over Will Smith's.

I would think you of all people would have something to say about this video, as it goes against what seems to be your primary whine/rant - lack of opportunity for anybody to gain in status in America.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 1, 2013 7:57:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2013 7:45:19 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

"Because like it or not, his politics and politics in general IS important."

Not in this topic.

I'll give you this. You are better than any woman I've dated at finding something, anything to turn into an argument. I thought this topic was safe from you. I was wrong.

You post a controversial piece of crap video, then you don't like it when somebody points out the badness of it? I call that arrogant.

And what exactly is so special about THIS TOPIC? I told you why I thought the video was a bogus piece of crap - politics being the LEAST of the reasons, and instead of defending it, you ran and hid - failing to stoop to "arguing", and YOU basically made the thread about politics, not me - not that political discussion is bad to any thinking person who doesn't have a weird little-old-lady streak to be negative about it.

Offline buckeyepackfan  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2013 8:24:47 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Applause Given: 269
Applause Received: 386

Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2013 3:44:58 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,864
Applause Received: 2,032

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
You post a controversial piece of crap video, then you don't like it when somebody points out the badness of it? I call that arrogant.

And what exactly is so special about THIS TOPIC? I told you why I thought the video was a bogus piece of crap - politics being the LEAST of the reasons, and instead of defending it, you ran and hid - failing to stoop to "arguing", and YOU basically made the thread about politics, not me - not that political discussion is bad to any thinking person who doesn't have a weird little-old-lady streak to be negative about it.

I've been called worse by far better. I'll take it.

Nothing special about it. I ran and hid? Deliberately being obtuse is such an admiring trait!

As I've said before. Will Smith says some good things in the video. It's worth the listen.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2013 6:45:20 AM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

United States

I've been called worse by far better. I'll take it.

Nothing special about it. I ran and hid? Deliberately being obtuse is such an admiring trait!

As I've said before. Will Smith says some good things in the video. It's worth the listen.

For the record, it was Will Smith I was calling a "piece of crap", not you. Never say never, but even though I sometimes get accused of namecalling, I don't think I ever called another poster a "piece of crap" or anything similar. Public figures, on the other hand, are fair game.

By "ran and hid", I meant you pulled a Dakota and failed to reply to the substance of my comment (not my political reply to your comment about politics, but my negativity about your precious video). I still say it's disingenuous psycho-babble - 100% the opposite of Dakota's "everybody is doomed to stay whatever status they are born into" whine/rant. As I said, the truth is in the middle, but maybe 2/3 in Dakota's direction, and only 1/3 in Will Smith's.

Hell Yeah, OBTUSE! I'll take that any day over somebody who is negative about good meat and potatos political discussion i.e. little-old-ladyish.

Arguing makes the world go around - and it's what makes forums interesting.
Rss Feed