Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
4 Pages<1234>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 4PackGirl  
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 3:46:19 PM(UTC)
4PackGirl

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,252
Joined: 12/17/2006(UTC)
Location: illinois

Applause Given2: 150
Applause Received: 122

is there any way i can iggy an ENTIRE section of the site? cuz everytime i read something in this particular section, my blood pressure ends up going thru the ROOF!!! ;)
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#17 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 3:47:43 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 25,605
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,831
Applause Received: 1,977

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
is there any way i can iggy an ENTIRE section of the site? cuz everytime i read something in this particular section, my blood pressure ends up going thru the ROOF!!! ;)


Mine is getting there when I read things like the post most recent to my last one. The tail end of it anyhow. I don't mind being misunderstood, but to be taken out of context so rudely, irritates me greatly. Its fine not understand someone, but to go and insult them like that, ... I feel thats wrong.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Trippster  
#18 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:16:05 PM(UTC)
Trippster

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

Posts: 627
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Received: 10

Then I guess I don't understand what you are trying to say. My comments weren't rude, simply if one believes what people say in regard to their own situations on TV then logic would suggest that those beliefs are also held. besides Zero, I was just egging you on.

However, you were quick to point out that what you say is so and what my source says is not.

My source has talked, off the record, and knows all parties concerned very well. What I posted was his take. Does it have bias? I am sure. Can there be some inaacuracies? maybe. But to say the whole thing is innacurate is to assume that your research is.

Unless you have a source closer than mine, I would take my source as most accurate.

You can't really go by what they said cuz it is only what they said in the media.
"Let Your Light Shine!"
Offline Zero2Cool  
#19 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:23:40 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 25,605
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,831
Applause Received: 1,977

if u could spare a few mins... plz read my posts again.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Trippster  
#20 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:30:18 PM(UTC)
Trippster

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

Posts: 627
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Received: 10

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
This is not accurate, this is speculation.

Tripp, sorry, I don't mean to knock you or your source, but this is not accurate.


To me Zero, this is uncalled for...

To know that what I posted was innacurate, one must know what IS accurate. There are some on this board that are informed and have sources close to particualr situations. Responses like this only encourage others NOT to share.
"Let Your Light Shine!"
Offline longtimefan  
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 6:09:49 PM(UTC)
longtimefan

Rank: Pro Bowl

Posts: 3,499
Joined: 11/30/2006(UTC)

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 21

I would ask these questions

Is this "source" a fan of Ted or Brett? Makes a BIG difference if you ask me

Gary Ellerson wssp radio guy on THE AIR provided detailed info of that convo between Mike and Brett..

And from his "source" it was no where near what your implying


so now we have 2 "sources" that are totally different and Gary's source is just as close as your source I bet ;)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#22 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 7:56:22 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 25,605
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,831
Applause Received: 1,977

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
This is not accurate, this is speculation.

Tripp, sorry, I don't mean to knock you or your source, but this is not accurate.


To me Zero, this is uncalled for...

To know that what I posted was innacurate, one must know what IS accurate. There are some on this board that are informed and have sources close to particualr situations. Responses like this only encourage others NOT to share.


I did elaborate further in detail in another post soon after. You do not need to know the facts to know something is false.

Feel free to continue to attack that one post and ignore the context of the others I posted soon after explaining myself. I'm done with it. I have a few more things to take up my time then continuing to talk to about an issue that is dead and when my points are falling on a pair of deaf ears.

As I said before. I'm glad you shared your information, it is appreciated. I apologize for not showing better appreciation.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Trippster  
#23 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 12:11:35 AM(UTC)
Trippster

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

Posts: 627
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Received: 10

deaf ears?

Simply because I choose to disagree? wow.

Enjoy the season. I am sure your "facts" will prevail.
"Let Your Light Shine!"
Offline PackOne  
#24 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 12:19:36 AM(UTC)
PackOne

Rank: 7th Round Draft Pick

Posts: 70
Joined: 8/24/2008(UTC)


And people wonder.
UserPostedImage
Offline longtimefan  
#25 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 12:26:06 AM(UTC)
longtimefan

Rank: Pro Bowl

Posts: 3,499
Joined: 11/30/2006(UTC)

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 21

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
And people wonder.


makes a good book title eh?

LOL
Offline PackOne  
#26 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 12:39:32 AM(UTC)
PackOne

Rank: 7th Round Draft Pick

Posts: 70
Joined: 8/24/2008(UTC)


Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
And people wonder.


makes a good book title eh?

LOL


For sure.
UserPostedImage
Offline RaiderPride  
#27 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 1:10:37 AM(UTC)
RaiderPride

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,013
Joined: 7/17/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 97
Applause Received: 187

This thread is a good read. It is good because it actually made me realize I do not need to come back to this "Sticky" Brett Favre Thread.

By reading this good thread from Trip, it made me realize I just do not care any more about the Brett Favre saga,. I do not care. What ever happened.... Happened.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and the 2008/09 season is a gift. That is why a gift is called "The Present."

The Present... Right now is, Chico, Chuck, Gregorious, Grant, Jon "The Human Football Launching Pad." who is going to insure Incredible Field Possession This Year. (What a pre season he has ha punting.)

I do not give a crap, nor do I want to read about Brett any longer. He moved on. He is a Jet. I am not a Jet Fan.

The color Green is a richer shade of Green in Green Bay, then it is in New York. Packer Green is powerful, New York Jet's Green is sad.

Brett I wish well. Only because I want the highest draft pick for the trade. That is the freaking bottom line for me. A packer Fan.

I shall be rooting for the Jet's all season. I will be shouting out loud "Whoo Hoo."every time they win, and every time Brett throws a game winning T.D.

Not because I love Brett,,,,, But because I love the PACKERS, and know with all of the conviction in my heart that T.T. is going to turn that Draft Pick into a gem, a diamond, a play maker....

Life is good. GO PACKERS,
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Offline DGB454  
#28 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 7:04:20 AM(UTC)
DGB454

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 771
Joined: 11/18/2007(UTC)
Location: At home

Applause Given: 15
Applause Received: 7

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
This thread is a good read. It is good because it actually made me realize I do not need to come back to this "Sticky" Brett Favre Thread.

By reading this good thread from Trip, it made me realize I just do not care any more about the Brett Favre saga,. I do not care. What ever happened.... Happened.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and the 2008/09 season is a gift. That is why a gift is called "The Present."

The Present... Right now is, Chico, Chuck, Gregorious, Grant, Jon "The Human Football Launching Pad." who is going to insure Incredible Field Possession This Year. (What a pre season he has ha punting.)

I do not give a crap, nor do I want to read about Brett any longer. He moved on. He is a Jet. I am not a Jet Fan.

The color Green is a richer shade of Green in Green Bay, then it is in New York. Packer Green is powerful, New York Jet's Green is sad.

Brett I wish well. Only because I want the highest draft pick for the trade. That is the freaking bottom line for me. A packer Fan.

I shall be rooting for the Jet's all season. I will be shouting out loud "Whoo Hoo."every time they win, and every time Brett throws a game winning T.D.

Not because I love Brett,,,,, But because I love the PACKERS, and know with all of the conviction in my heart that T.T. is going to turn that Draft Pick into a gem, a diamond, a play maker....

Life is good. GO PACKERS,


Plus one for that post.
Offline 4PackGirl  
#29 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 8:52:36 AM(UTC)
4PackGirl

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Posts: 2,252
Joined: 12/17/2006(UTC)
Location: illinois

Applause Given2: 150
Applause Received: 122

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
And people wonder.


i was going to ask you to elaborate on your statement but then decided ahhhhhhh...fork it! i'm stayin out of this section for the remainder of the season...THAT is my vow - dammit!!!!!!!!!! :signbye:
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#30 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 9:56:51 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 25,605
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,831
Applause Received: 1,977

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
deaf ears?

Simply because I choose to disagree? wow.

Enjoy the season. I am sure your "facts" will prevail.


That is wonderful you disagree! It sparks debate, conversation and that is a good thing!

I had hoped by asking you to read my posts again that you would take them in as whole, not part them out into something you could pick apart. I've said quite repeatedly, my opinion. If I said something was fact, I was mistaken. I know some facts, but not many that weren't made open to the public.

My main objective is this. We do not know the facts, we do not know what happened and I can almost promise you that we never will. Unless there was video/audio recording of the said discussions, we'll never know. Therefore my objective is that no one puts a large amount of blame on one party more than the other due to not having enough information.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error



Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / mi_keys

5h / Random Babble / DakotaT

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

7h / Random Babble / dhazer

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

13h / Around The NFL / musccy

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / musccy

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Jul / Random Babble / wpr

20-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

20-Jul / Random Babble / dhazer

20-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

20-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / stevegb


Tweeter

Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.