Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Packerchick  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:48:20 PM(UTC)
Packerchick

Applause Given2: 595
Applause Received: 26

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post

Agreement with you. You have made some very good points there. My apologies. At least Brett didnt stoop low to PETAs tactics.

Quote:
Besides, I have a cat, and cats cant become sea kittens anyway because they dont like water. LOL. PETA is a nuisance.

No problem.

I can understand you being mad at Brett. I won't go into that though and start the whole flame war back up again, but I'll just say I understand.

Pretty funny about what you said about cats. :thumbright: Geez, Peta should know that at least.

These fools would probably take cats and throw them into the water just to see if they can swim.
I am a woman and I love football.
Offline vegOmatic  
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:03:26 AM(UTC)
vegOmatic

Applause Received: 3

These fools would probably take cats and throw them into the water just to see if they can swim.

Sharks gotta eat too.
blank
Offline Cheesey  
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2009 9:46:07 AM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

Cheesey - Just to make you feel better, when the zombie plague starts, NOBODY from Peta will survive. Not one of them. They're not cut out for survival.

One bad thing about advanced civilization is it removes its citizens from reality. You saw it in Rome. The enemy was at the gates but the parties kept going on because the Romans wanted to believe the fun won't stop.

Same thing with Peta. Not one of them has a clue how the real world works.

The real world is cruel. Life for animals in nature is nasty, brutish, and short. Anyone who spent any REAL amount of time outdoors will see how tough animals have it. Rabbits are walking food for just about EVERYONE. Wolves starve to death if they're too slow to catch their prey. A female bear with children has to protect her cubbies from male bears who will KILL them so they could mate for a female bear with cubbies loses the desire to have sexual intercourse. A deer in nature is completely paranoid, for it knows that EVERYONE thinks it tastes good so its natural response to anything is take off running. They have the flight response every single day of their stupid lives. (Yes, deer are stupid. All herbivores are stupid. That includes human vegetarians. Carnivores on the other hand are intelligent because they have to be. Stupid carnivores don't live long enough to breed).

When the zombie plague starts, any Peta member will be shown the door to my compound. If they don't leave, I'd simply kick their sheltered ass, then literally throw them out. I'm sorry for being so brutally honest, but I have NO respect for someone who is so far removed from reality to be in Peta.

Zombie.....i missed this post yesterday. VERY good points!!!

PETA acts like the movie "Bambi" is a TRUE story, and the way it is in the "real" world. In the REAL world, "Mr. Owl" wouldn't be sitting there talking to "Thumper", instead, "Mr. Owl" would swoop down, grab ol' "Thumper" in his talons, and fly off and rip him to shreds to feed it's chicks.
It reminded me of one of the episodes of "3rd Rock From the Sun".
Dick hits a chipmunk with his car, and goes through all this pain for it. Takes it to the vet, pays a HUGE amount of money to save it's life. Then he takes it out to the woods to set it free.......he says a few words, opens the cage and says "Go Chippy! Go free!" You then hear the "squak" of a hawk........Dick sees that the hawk is going after "Chippy", and throws a rock........killing the endangered red tailed hawk.
Thats a perfect example of what PETA is!
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2009 3:20:58 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Cheesey - +1.
That's how it really is. It's nasty, brutish, and short.

I think it was National Geographic magazine, or one of those magazines I respect, but they had an animal's life expectancy in the wild. They had the maximum years an animal CAN live, then they had the average years an animal lives in the wild. It was crazy to see just how low the average years were.

I'll simplify - herbivores are food for carnivores, and the carnivores who are too stupid or too weak to compete with other carnivores die.

I'm glad for civilization to be honest. I love having running water. Love it. I've spent months in 3rd World countries without it and let me just tell you, there's NOTHING like having a toilet to crap in. People have no idea how nice that luxury is, and it really is a luxury. There's also NOTHING like a warm bath. I love warm baths. That's another luxury.

There's also nothing like being parasite free. Man, having parasites really sucks. I know from experience. Imagine having the worst stomach flu you can possibly imagine. Now, imagine that lasted a month. On top of that, you still have to go to school or work or do whatever you have to do. Parasites is just something they live with.

EDIT: grammar mistakes.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline SINCITYCHEEZE  
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:18:50 PM(UTC)
SINCITYCHEEZE

United States

Applause Given: 156
Applause Received: 109

The funniest bit I have seen about PETA was done by comedian Ron White.
When asked by a PETA tree hugging veggie eater what he was doing to stop global warming created by the gas from bovines.Ron replied"I'm eating the cows.""But I'm only one man." Tried to find it on you tube.But failed.The whole bid is funny as hell.
Wisconsin Born, Packer Bred
UserPostedImage
Offline Cheesey  
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:31:50 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

There's also nothing like being parasite free. Man, having parasites really sucks. I know from experience.

I know!!!

Thats why i refuse to ever go to Paris!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline Cheesey  
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:33:47 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

The funniest bit I have seen about PETA was done by comedian Ron White.
When asked by a PETA tree hugging veggie eater what he was doing to stop global warming created by the gas from bovines.Ron replied"I'm eating the cows.""But I'm only one man." Tried to find it on you tube.But failed.The whole bid is funny as hell.

LOL! Thats great!
I mean......who's to say that vegetables don't feel pain when you rip them off the vine? How does PETA KNOW they don't feel pain???

PETA people should all just starve themselves to death so they don't hurt ANYTHING!
UserPostedImage
Offline MontanaBob  
#23 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2009 9:25:29 PM(UTC)
MontanaBob

Applause Received: 52

The mayor of Whitefish, Montana, got a letter from PETA as did probably every mayor in the country whose city name has Fish in them.

So the good old mayor did the honorable thing and called his city council together to discuss the matter. After about five minutes agonizing over the situation, His Honor took that letter, went out to his bar-b-que, brushed off 4 feet of snow, used the letter to start a fire for some charcoal bricquets
and he and the council members cooked some might fine steaks and some fresh Whitefish fillets.

Whitefish Montana is gonna be Whitefish for a long time to come, I'm willing to bet.
Anyone for a Weenie Roast?
Offline Cheesey  
#24 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2009 9:57:25 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

The mayor of Whitefish, Montana, got a letter from PETA as did probably every mayor in the country whose city name has Fish in them.

So the good old mayor did the honorable thing and called his city council together to discuss the matter. After about five minutes agonizing over the situation, His Honor took that letter, went out to his bar-b-que, brushed off 4 feet of snow, used the letter to start a fire for some charcoal bricquets
and he and the council members cooked some might fine steaks and some fresh Whitefish fillets.

Whitefish Montana is gonna be Whitefish for a long time to come, I'm willing to bet.

As long as they never get a bleeding heart liberal as mayor.

The funny thing is......we have PETA FAR outmanned. But because they "whine" the loudest, they make the news.
Yeah.......have a bunch of naked people walk down the street with signs that say "Fur is MURDER!" and of COURSE it will get covered.
Of course they could walk naked down the street carrying signs that say "I'm not protesting anything, I just like walking around naked!" and it would get JUST as much coverage.
Hey......maybe we should find out where PETA is doing that next, and all of us get naked and hold up really stupid signs!!!...........i mean, even MORE stupid then the PETA signs that is........ :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:20:17 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

The funny thing is......we have PETA FAR outmanned. But because they "whine" the loudest, they make the news.
Yeah.......have a bunch of naked people walk down the street with signs that say "Fur is MURDER!" and of COURSE it will get covered.
Of course they could walk naked down the street carrying signs that say "I'm not protesting anything, I just like walking around naked!" and it would get JUST as much coverage.
Hey......maybe we should find out where PETA is doing that next, and all of us get naked and hold up really stupid signs!!!...........i mean, even MORE stupid then the PETA signs that is........ :thumbleft:

That's the one thing I do like about PETA - they convince a bunch of stupid actresses to pose nekkid. Alicia Silverstone, Eva Mendes, etc. They also have a video on their site of some chick stripping down to nothin'. 'Twas great. Then of course the next 3 minutes are showing the savagery of eating meat, but just turn it off when that comes on. :thumbright:
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Cheesey  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:45:06 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

That's the one thing I do like about PETA - they convince a bunch of stupid actresses to pose nekkid. Alicia Silverstone, Eva Mendes, etc. They also have a video on their site of some chick stripping down to nothin'. 'Twas great. Then of course the next 3 minutes are showing the savagery of eating meat, but just turn it off when that comes on. :thumbright:

I'll watch the savagery too.........or i can just put a mirror on my table and watch myself.
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed