Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages<123
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Blitz  
#31 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 8:49:53 PM(UTC)
Blitz

Applause Given: 7
Applause Received: 16

Try to remember we are all GB PACKER fans.

UserPostedImage
blank
Offline Yerko  
#32 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 8:53:40 PM(UTC)
Yerko

Applause Given: 141
Applause Received: 228

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Try to remember we are all GB PACKER fans.

UserPostedImage

Agreed....+1
UserPostedImage
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#33 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 9:03:14 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

United States

Applause Given: 364
Applause Received: 263

The fact that someone is a Packers fan does not, however, preclude the possibility that they are also a scumbag. ;)
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#34 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 9:26:50 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,833
Applause Received: 1,990

What graphics were stolen?
Nothing major, just the new post icons on the front page. It's a set of like six or so images. It wouldn't have been much to make a new set for these individuals at all.

This?
UserPostedImage

Not the same as yours.
UserPostedImage

You own the Packers emblem?

First, you are posting a graphic that I am not referring to.
Second, you have the wrong website, buddy. Check THIS one out.

I might be wrong, but those sure do look a lot like the ones created for this website by yours truly.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#35 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 9:31:37 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

United States

Applause Given: 364
Applause Received: 263

My previous comment was meant to be taken, of course, in the same good nature in which Z2C created this thread. :P
UserPostedImage
Offline IronMan  
#36 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 9:32:16 PM(UTC)
IronMan

ESPN NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2010

Applause Given: 14
Applause Received: 53

I suppose it would only figure to be true that someone who blasts someone for not liking others stealing their custom graphics would be one of those who actually DID steal them. ;)

This was a reply to Alex. So to me you were accusing him of stealing your graphics.
Offline Profizzle99  
#37 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 9:33:30 PM(UTC)
Profizzle99

I would like to submit our formal apology to this whole issue. Your hints along with PackOne's recent ban lead us to believe you were talking about the packerslounge forum. Many other users of this forum thought it was us as it was. This got us very fired up and we assumed with almost 100% certainty that we were being attacked. This whole mess is childish as it is, were all Packer Fans, sorry about making a BIGGER deal about it.
blank
Offline vegOmatic  
#38 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 9:34:59 PM(UTC)
vegOmatic

Applause Received: 3

I would like to submit our formal apology to this whole issue. Your hints along with PackOne's recent ban lead us to believe you were talking about the packerslounge forum. Many other users of this forum thought it was us as it was. This got us very fired up and we assumed with almost 100% certainty that we were being attacked. This whole mess is childish as it is, were all Packer Fans, sorry about making a BIGGER deal about it.

Come, now. We're all looking for drama. If we had lives we wouldn't be on the internet. :)
blank
Offline Zero2Cool  
#39 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 9:44:36 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

PackOne' was not recently banned. He earned his ban very whole heartedly many months ago. Honestly, I'm not sure why he even continues to come back around here after all the thing's he's done to this website and said about it.

My apologies for you guys getting fired up over nothing when we should all be clamoring over our new Defensive Coordinator. Maybe this will be a LESSON to some people to keep their mouths shut if they don't know the facts before they go spouting off to others as if they are factual and putting them in hard places.

UserPostedImage
Offline IronMan  
#40 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 9:52:50 PM(UTC)
IronMan

ESPN NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2010

Applause Given: 14
Applause Received: 53

Maybe this will be a LESSON to some people to keep their mouths shut if they don't know the facts before they go spouting off to others as if they are factual and putting them in hard places.

As I stated above, this reply to Alex earlier is why I thought you were referring to him. Sure sounded that way.

I suppose it would only figure to be true that someone who blasts someone for not liking others stealing their custom graphics would be one of those who actually DID steal them. ;)
Offline Yerko  
#41 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 9:55:03 PM(UTC)
Yerko

Applause Given: 141
Applause Received: 228

The fact that someone is a Packers fan does not, however, preclude the possibility that they are also a scumbag. ;)

you speak the truth.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#42 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 10:14:32 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Maybe this will be a LESSON to some people to keep their mouths shut if they don't know the facts before they go spouting off to others as if they are factual and putting them in hard places.

As I stated above, this reply to Alex earlier is why I thought you were referring to him. Sure sounded that way.

I don't believe I said the new post icon's were the graphics he has stolen. You took some history and blended it with your false perception and went and told someone else the information as if it were factual.

The person who was fed poor information has apologized when it should be those who fed him the information who should be apologizing for causing the drama.

I did check out that forum and came across this hilarious comment...
Quote:
Just a head up everyone, another forum is accusing us of stealing there smilies. This is not true, as none of the smilies match at all. It is a vain attempt by someone with a mental illness. If you run across it, please take it for what it is.

Stealing from a stealer. LMFAO

lol ... oh well eh? This is all said and done with now. Hopefully this never happens again as I hope we find the facts before we try to start up a poopie storm. It's just not worth the drama people. We are Packers fans, we ARE better than that! :D

edit, just re-read the thread in case I needed to apologize for misleading anyone. I didn't, not at all. IronMan, you came to that conclusion on your own behalf, purely on your own. You asked what graphics were stolen, I replied. You didn't specify which graphics or from whom, so it is a given that its the graphics the thread was created about. I still love ya though, no worries. :)

UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#43 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 10:15:45 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

btw, locking this thread now. We should be talking about potential Free Agents and excitement over our new DC for crying out LOUD!

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed