Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JNelson87  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 1:31:51 AM(UTC)
JNelson87

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Well I have a Hawk and I recently purchased both Reggie White and Greg Jennings jerseys. I'm happy with all three of those picks. Driver is also a good pick. Grant and Rodgers...well, when you buy those you officially hop on the bandwagon ;)

Where did you get your Reggie White jersey? Was it off Packers.com? I was thinking about buyin the Sharpe jersey off there but damn those jerseys are really expensive. I bought me an authentic, sewn Charles Woodson jersey on this one site for 120 bucks, basically the store price for a brand new replica jersey. I've had it for almost 2 years now and I havent had a problem with it, in regards to the stitching stayin in place and not coming undone n all that. I did have a throwback Favre Falcons jersey. I really charished that jersey but I sold it to some kid 3 years younger than me for 60 bucks after Favre retired. I kinda miss that jersey.
UserPostedImage
Offline RaiderPride  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 2:13:46 AM(UTC)
RaiderPride

Applause Given: 105
Applause Received: 195

I ordered "MY OWN" custom Jersey.

You know... The web site where you can put any name on the back.

The first decision and or fact I Made was to not choose a Jersey Number that was Retired. That would be sacrilegious and unethical.

The second decision I had to make was what name I had to put on the back of the Jersey.

I could have chosen, my own last name, but that is a 1977 trend... It is sick and Self-Centered. Putting your own name on a Packer Jersey does indeed show you are a 1970'ish style guy or gal, and you probably still wear bell Bottom Jeans and silk shirts.

SO.... I AM GOING TO ORDER MY ON PERSONAL PACKER HOME JERSEY. With a personalized name on The back.

My Number "4" Jersey, that I am going to order will have a custom name on the back.

I think I will order a "CUSTOM NUMBER 4 PACKER JERSEY" That has the Name "CHEESEY" on the back of it.

I think I will also order a custom Number 12 Jersey that has the custom Name "Mrs. Cheesey" on the back.

I can not wait to wear the Jersy's in a sports bar, in Toronto and answer questions from people who ask... "Nice Jersey? But who is "Mrs. Cheesey"

Life is great. Enjoy it, every moment.

R.P.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Offline Cheesey  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 7:44:23 AM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 177
Applause Received: 396

I ordered "MY OWN" custom Jersey.

You know... The web site where you can put any name on the back.

The first decision and or fact I Made was to not choose a Jersey Number that was Retired. That would be sacrilegious and unethical.

The second decision I had to make was what name I had to put on the back of the Jersey.

I could have chosen, my own last name, but that is a 1977 trend... It is sick and Self-Centered. Putting your own name on a Packer Jersey does indeed show you are a 1970'ish style guy or gal, and you probably still wear bell Bottom Jeans and silk shirts.

SO.... I AM GOING TO ORDER MY ON PERSONAL PACKER HOME JERSEY. With a personalized name on The back.

My Number "4" Jersey, that I am going to order will have a custom name on the back.

I think I will order a "CUSTOM NUMBER 4 PACKER JERSEY" That has the Name "CHEESEY" on the back of it.

I think I will also order a custom Number 12 Jersey that has the custom Name "Mrs. Cheesey" on the back.

I can not wait to wear the Jersy's in a sports bar, in Toronto and answer questions from people who ask... "Nice Jersey? But who is "Mrs. Cheesey"

Life is great. Enjoy it, every moment.

R.P.

Your gonna get a jersey with MY name on it???????
Talk about "sacrilege".
:wickedfart:
UserPostedImage
Offline mkapp  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 8:25:43 AM(UTC)
mkapp

Applause Received: 1

I just got me a Greg Jennings jersey while I was at Lambeau...I think it has special powers.
UserPostedImage
Offline Pack93z  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 8:38:10 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 390
Applause Received: 1,059

Be on the cutting edge.. Williams jersey.. kid is going to have a break out year.

I apologize personally to Tramon for picking him as my breakout player this year.. it is certainly a curse. :lol:
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline Cheesey  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 8:39:32 AM(UTC)
Cheesey

I just got me a Greg Jennings jersey while I was at Lambeau...I think it has special powers.

Oh......it DOES!!! It can magically remove your wallet, take out it's contents, and put it back in your pocket without you even REALIZING it!!! :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
Offline twebdonny  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 9:35:55 AM(UTC)
twebdonny

Are you dissing the [size=18]Lumpster[/size] by not including him in your
poll?
Offline eap33  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 3:37:44 PM(UTC)
eap33

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 3

Believe me... if I had the $1,000 to spend on jerseys, I'd buy them all! Today happens to be my birthday and I actually got an AJ Hawk away jersey this moring!! Guess I don't have to worry about that one anymore... but I also got a giftcard to NFLShop.com! So, I still need to figure out whose I'm gonna get. And at this point, I'm thinking Greg. Because... come on... it's Greg!! But then again, I really want to show my support for ARod. So, I dunno. I think I'm gonna go with the majority on this one and rock the #85 and maybe buy an ARod jersey later on.

twebdonny - Definitely nothing against Lumpy. I think he's got great potential and I was really pullin' for him to make it through the cuts. We'll see how he does this year. Maybe I'll buy a Lumptastic jersey next year ;)

RP - I'd kill to have a personalized jersey. My last name and #33. Oh man...... that'd be super bad ass.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll throw out some pictures of me in the new jerseys as soon as I have 'em!
NorCal Packer Backer.
Offline Cheesey  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 3:41:17 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Make sure you do that eap!
Wanna see you in your Packer duds!
UserPostedImage
Offline Pack93z  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:44:26 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 390
Applause Received: 1,059

Happy birthday eap33.. enjoy the jerseys.
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:55:13 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,965
Applause Received: 1,429

I have a "personalized" jersey too. I got a jersey back when Nate Wayne played for the Green and Gold. It don't matter to me that it is now Chillar's number.

The best jersey I have seen is the guy who has a very old Nitschke 66. It is so faded. It is great. I am sure he only wears on game day and washes it by hand. No drier for that jersey! :thumbleft:
Can you imagine if someone were to get mustard on it? :xcensoredx: or worse yet :pukeright:
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline NodakPaul  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:50:41 PM(UTC)
NodakPaul

I think you should get one of these. I can get you one for a good price. ;)
UserPostedImage

OK, just kidding. :) I actually get a new jersey each year. I get the jersey of whoever the Vikings spend their first round draft pick on. Some years it has worked out well for me (Moss, AD). Others haven't turned out so well (Williamson). The nice part about getting a rookie jersey is that most people don't have one yet. You can stand out from the crowd.
"There's the snap, Rodgers with a quick drop - in trouble! AND SACKED BY ALLEN! The ball is lose, the ball is lose, and recovered by Kevin Williams! And that's the ball game! Childress and the Vikings FINALLY beat the Packers!"
--
Offline TengoJuego  
#28 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:51:43 PM(UTC)
TengoJuego

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2010

United States

Applause Given: 6

Greg Mothaf*ckin Jennings!
Offline mkapp  
#29 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2008 8:36:28 PM(UTC)
mkapp

so here is the proof of special powers. I wore it to work today (its casual week for reason). First time I have wore it ever. Went to get a soda from the vending machine...2 came out! Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

On the first day God created Greg Jennings - he did the rest.
UserPostedImage