Green Bay Packers Forum

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline NodakPaul  
#11 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 5:53:28 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.
Offline CubanPenguin  
#12 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 6:47:13 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 11/5/2006(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.


Just ask any player who has played in Arrowhead, Qwest Field or Lambeau and see how loud the games were...
Offline NodakPaul  
#13 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 7:14:40 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.


Just ask any player who has played in Arrowhead, Qwest Field or Lambeau and see how loud the games were...


I've been to all three. And Lambeau is nowhere near the level of Qwest or Arrowhead. In fact, Arrowhead is the only open air stadium that I have been that rivals some of the best enclosed stadiums.

EDIT: Although I think the game day experience from a fan point of view was probably the best at lambeau. I haven't been there since the renovations... will have to check it out sometime.
Offline mxchamp004  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 8:43:48 AM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)
hey nodak i thinnk u need to change ur sig....
Offline IronMan  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 9:27:17 AM(UTC)
Rank: Veteran Member

ESPN NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2010

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 161
Applause Received: 138
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive

Allen = ZERO tackles.
Nice to see your high priced DE pay off.
Offline longtimefan  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 11:58:07 AM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 11/30/2006(UTC)
Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 21
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.


Just ask any player who has played in Arrowhead, Qwest Field or Lambeau and see how loud the games were...


I've been to all three. And Lambeau is nowhere near the level of Qwest or Arrowhead. In fact, Arrowhead is the only open air stadium that I have been that rivals some of the best enclosed stadiums.

EDIT: Although I think the game day experience from a fan point of view was probably the best at lambeau. I haven't been there since the renovations... will have to check it out sometime.


Least those places dont pipe in noise ...

Well at least ONE doesnt pipe in noise unlike some dumpy stadiums :)
Offline TengoJuego  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 3:09:32 PM(UTC)
Rank: Rookie

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2010

United States
Joined: 8/16/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 6
Applause Received: 1
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive

Allen = ZERO tackles.
Nice to see your high priced DE pay off.


LUCKY!!! I want that sig

Anyway, my bad, I didn't know what you meant minnypacker. Sorry to question your faith as a Cheesehead.
Offline IronMan  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 3:27:55 PM(UTC)
Rank: Veteran Member

ESPN NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2010

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 161
Applause Received: 138
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive

Allen = ZERO tackles.
Nice to see your high priced DE pay off.


LUCKY!!! I want that sig

Yeah its pretty much the coolest sig ever made. :rr:
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Fan Shout
Cheesey (25-Jul): Me neither. He did virtually nothing after he left the Packers.
Zero2Cool (25-Jul): WR Greg Jennings retires. I think I should be surprised, but I'm not.
Cheesey (23-Jul): It's sad, he was young.
wpr (22-Jul): Sorry to hear about Dennis passing away.
Zero2Cool (22-Jul): Hopefully people respect his passing without trying to make jokes.
Zero2Cool (22-Jul): Damn, Dennis Green passed away.
Zero2Cool (22-Jul): Bahahahah
Smokey (16-Jul): Playing 2016 Fantasy Football ? NO ? Contact me to join the Tailgaters Fantasy Football League !
wpr (15-Jul): Happy birthday since69
Zero2Cool (15-Jul): Whoa!Today's Birthdays: Since69 (51)
Zero2Cool (15-Jul): No sir. But at work we had our A/C go out, not fun lol
Smokey (14-Jul): Did recent bad weather affect you Zero ? ie: loss of electricity ?
Zero2Cool (14-Jul): stay cool bud ... thats some hot crap there
Smokey (14-Jul): Heat Index 104* : Richmond , VA.
Zero2Cool (14-Jul): Richard Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers win ESPY for play of year!! Wohooo
Smokey (14-Jul): A.Rodgers wins ESPY for Hail Mary Play .
Smokey (14-Jul): The ESPY's are ON !
Cheesey (13-Jul): Yeah...stinky cheese, for sure!
yooperfan (12-Jul): Happy belated birthday Cheesey, may you have many more!
Zero2Cool (11-Jul): That be some old cheese yo!! lol
Cheesey (10-Jul): Porforis, I won't live THAT long!
Porforis (10-Jul): You'll live just long enough for the Vikings to win a super bowl. Thankfully, I think you're going to outlive all of us!
wpr (10-Jul): Hey Alanhope you have a great day.
Cheesey (10-Jul): Thanks guys. I'm 59 today. Never thought I'd live this long.
Smokey (9-Jul): MAY THE PACK BE WITH YOU !
Smokey (9-Jul): I did not know Cheesey , HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! \_/
Cheesey (9-Jul): Guess I'll have to wish myself a happy birthday.
wpr (1-Jul): Hey grabacr hope you had a fantastic day
Zero2Cool (30-Jun): Today's Birthdays: Grabacr (28)
wpr (30-Jun): Be nice Zero. She was here on the 15th. She stops in but doesn't post.
Zero2Cool (29-Jun): Last I remember of her is complaining about the back alley, rather than just AVOIDING IT. Annoying.
Cheesey (29-Jun): I agree. Happy B-day "Illy Jules!"Wish you were still here!
Wade (28-Jun): Happy birthday, Julie, wherever you are.
Zero2Cool (28-Jun): Today's Birthdays: 4PackGirl (47)
Zero2Cool (24-Jun): ;-)
Please sign in to use Fan Shout

Road To Super Bowl LI
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 12:00 PM
at Jaguars
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:30 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 12:00 AM
BYE
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 7:30 PM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Oct 20 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 12:00 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 3:25 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 12:00 PM
at Titans
Sunday, Nov 20 @ 7:30 PM
at Redskins
Monday, Nov 28 @ 7:30 PM
at Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Dec 11 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Dec 18 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Saturday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions

Think About It
Think About It

Recent Topics
8m / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

22m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

9h / Around The NFL / Smokey

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / musccy

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

26-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

26-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

26-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

25-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackerTraxx


Packers Headlines