Green Bay Packers Forum

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline NodakPaul  
#11 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 5:53:28 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.
Offline CubanPenguin  
#12 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 6:47:13 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 11/5/2006(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.


Just ask any player who has played in Arrowhead, Qwest Field or Lambeau and see how loud the games were...
Offline NodakPaul  
#13 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 7:14:40 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.


Just ask any player who has played in Arrowhead, Qwest Field or Lambeau and see how loud the games were...


I've been to all three. And Lambeau is nowhere near the level of Qwest or Arrowhead. In fact, Arrowhead is the only open air stadium that I have been that rivals some of the best enclosed stadiums.

EDIT: Although I think the game day experience from a fan point of view was probably the best at lambeau. I haven't been there since the renovations... will have to check it out sometime.
Offline mxchamp004  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 8:43:48 AM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)
hey nodak i thinnk u need to change ur sig....
Offline IronMan  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 9:27:17 AM(UTC)
Rank: Veteran Member

ESPN NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2010

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 119
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive

Allen = ZERO tackles.
Nice to see your high priced DE pay off.
Offline longtimefan  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 11:58:07 AM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 11/30/2006(UTC)
Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 21
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.


Just ask any player who has played in Arrowhead, Qwest Field or Lambeau and see how loud the games were...


I've been to all three. And Lambeau is nowhere near the level of Qwest or Arrowhead. In fact, Arrowhead is the only open air stadium that I have been that rivals some of the best enclosed stadiums.

EDIT: Although I think the game day experience from a fan point of view was probably the best at lambeau. I haven't been there since the renovations... will have to check it out sometime.


Least those places dont pipe in noise ...

Well at least ONE doesnt pipe in noise unlike some dumpy stadiums :)
Offline TengoJuego  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 3:09:32 PM(UTC)
Rank: Rookie

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2010

United States
Joined: 8/16/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 6
Applause Received: 1
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive

Allen = ZERO tackles.
Nice to see your high priced DE pay off.


LUCKY!!! I want that sig

Anyway, my bad, I didn't know what you meant minnypacker. Sorry to question your faith as a Cheesehead.
Offline IronMan  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 3:27:55 PM(UTC)
Rank: Veteran Member

ESPN NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2010

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 119
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive

Allen = ZERO tackles.
Nice to see your high priced DE pay off.


LUCKY!!! I want that sig

Yeah its pretty much the coolest sig ever made. :rr:
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Fan Shout
uffda udfa: Nope. Too much pressure for them.
Zero2Cool: NFL MVP's don't seem to win the Super Bowl the same year, do they?
Zero2Cool: Panthers played uninspired and predictable, actually (and sadly) reminded me of the Packers. :(
Zero2Cool: Thanks 68md, good to know some notice and appreciate.
Zero2Cool: Holding a different or less than popular view is perfectly fine. You fail to understand this even though I repeatedly tell you. It's annoyin
uffda udfa: Good night, Smokey.
Smokey: good night uffda.
uffda udfa: Wonder how Colts fans feel, and Mr. Irsay?
uffda udfa: Today, anyway.
Smokey: DEFENSE DOES WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS TT !
uffda udfa: Carolina will never be back to a SB under Cam Newton.
uffda udfa: Denver D just dominated the current MVP and the former this year.
uffda udfa: Cam for LVP in the SB. No character.
uffda udfa: Newton is a wuss. MVP? LOL.
uffda udfa: #VonFire
uffda udfa: People who have passion and expectations aren't A words. Accepting less than the best doesn't make you not one either.
uffda udfa: Sorry, Kevin...maybe you called Dakota an A word and not me? Had to be one of us.
uffda udfa: Marshawn Lynch announced his retirement in a cool way via twitter. What could've been in Green Bay, Marshawn!
uffda udfa: It's okay... you called me the "A" word. All because I don't tickle the ears. I get it.
uffda udfa: So someone like Buck deserves privileges because he's a better fan than me due to his flattering opinions?
68md: wet blanket ? He works his ass off to keep the place going for you ?
Smokey: Zero, Why are you such a wet blanket host ? A real SB "Chat" should have been a priority for this site. Wet Blanket strikes again.
Zero2Cool: BTW, I'm not saying you're an asshole. I'm stating a fact, that's all.
Zero2Cool: You don't get it. You confuse right and privilege. Assholes don't deserve privileges. Get it, got it, good.
uffda udfa: Talib playing a Burfict half so far.
uffda udfa: You have an R rated section on a Packers board. I think moving the guys you really don't want rocking the boat to their own forum is a great
uffda udfa: I think the same was likely said at KFAN when it was suggested they have a Packers show. I believe they still have it. I used to produce it
Zero2Cool: Seriously think what you're asking and do so before asking. Unreal.
uffda udfa: Aaron walking gingerly in that SB MVP introduction thing.
uffda udfa: May I suggest something? How about a "Packers Cynics" sub forum. A place for the Dakota's and me. I would exclusively post there.
Zero2Cool: One way or another, there is going to be a big change coming to PH.
uffda udfa: I don't want to be difficult but you do for some reason. I know you've been dealing with a lot.
Zero2Cool: Precisely what I thought.
uffda udfa: Nah, that's okay. I already asked.
Zero2Cool: If you want your name changed, you need to send me a PM with the name change. Thank you.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout

Road To Super Bowl 50
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 7:30 PM
SEAHAWKS
Monday, Sep 28 @ 7:30 PM
CHIEFS
Sunday, Oct 4 @ 3:25 PM
at 49ers
Sunday, Oct 11 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
CHARGERS
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 7:30 PM
at Broncos
Sunday, Nov 8 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 3:25 PM
at Vikings
Thursday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
BEARS
Thursday, Dec 3 @ 7:25 PM
at Lions
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 3:05 PM
at Raiders
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 3:25 PM
at Cardinals
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS

Think About It
Think About It

Recent Topics
13m / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

19m / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

8-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

7-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

7-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

7-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

7-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

6-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

6-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

6-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

5-Feb / Green Bay Packers Talk / musccy


Tweeter