Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RaiderPride  
#21 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2008 10:11:18 PM(UTC)
RaiderPride

Applause Given: 119
Applause Received: 209

I can just see Leroy standing behind his S.U.V. shaking his head, and looking at what looks like 120 smashed jars of Cheeze Wiz.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Online wpr  
#22 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 2:28:59 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,143
Applause Received: 1,515

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
I can just see Leroy standing behind his S.U.V. shaking his head, and looking at what looks like 120 smashed jars of Cheeze Wiz.

He would have to sell his car. You just can't get rid of a smell like that!
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
Offline Cheesey  
#23 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 8:14:18 AM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 200
Applause Received: 435

If you had a Barry Sanders autograph, I'd drive down there right now to get it. I have a picture that has a Barry Sanders signature on it, but I don't know if its real. I used to write the Detroit Lions when I was younger and send them things to have Barry sign. I'd get my items back, and then one of those 8x10 deals with a signature of Barry Sanders on it.

I'd like to meet him in person and have him sign the rookie cards I have of his. Some say that is stupid to do without a certificate, but I don't collect cards for money. I would know it was his and that's all that would matter.

I'm the same way Zero. In fact, on the wall above my computer i have the Brett Favre "Classic" pre-rookie card i had Favre sign for me when he was coming off the practice field in 1992. I also have a Bart Starr card with it, signed "To Alan, best wishes, Bart Starr". They have no "certificates" with them, but i don't care one bit! They were signed for me, and i got to see it. How can ya beat that? I would never sell them, so what do i care? Many of my recent things i have had signed in person, i have talen my camera along to document it. Like the Ryan Grant signed mini Lambeau Field helmet. But it's NOT so i can sell it. It's only so that i can put the picture with the helmet, thus bringing back the memory for me.
I have signed cards and an 8x10 photo of Ray Nitschke, and i wish i would have had my camera with me that day. I could have had my pic taken with him.
UserPostedImage
Offline Cheesey  
#24 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 8:17:03 AM(UTC)
Cheesey

RP & WPR.......you guys are VICIOUS!!!! :pottytrain2: LOLOLOL!!!

Actually......Butler could have sold his SUV and made a FORTUNE! A "one of a kind" Cheesey Mobile!
That would have allowed him to sign autographs for FREE, and not have to charge little kids. He'd be able to live off the income just from that vehicle for the rest of his life!
UserPostedImage
Online wpr  
#25 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 8:59:29 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,143
Applause Received: 1,515

Actually......Butler could have sold his SUV and made a FORTUNE! A "one of a kind" Cheesey Mobile!
That would have allowed him to sign autographs for FREE, and not have to charge little kids. He'd be able to live off the income just from that vehicle for the rest of his life!

Not true. You were not "Cheesey" back then. Not even "cheesey". You still had on your training cheese at that time. Most likey you were still a run of the mill "cheesy". And they Sir are a run of the mill bunch. There are 1000's maybe even millions of them running around. If LB kept the car in storage (cold storage of course.) until now, well that would be an entirely different story. Or a cheese of a different colour. (note the British spelling for our European friends.)
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
Offline Cheesey  
#26 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 5:03:07 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Not true. You were not "Cheesey" back then. Not even "cheesey". You still had on your training cheese at that time. Most likey you were still a run of the mill "cheesy". And they Sir are a run of the mill bunch. There are 1000's maybe even millions of them running around. If LB kept the car in storage (cold storage of course.) until now, well that would be an entirely different story. Or a cheese of a different colour. (note the British spelling for our European friends.)

Wow...........you really thought this thing through, didn't you????
LOLOLOL!!!! :thumbright:
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed