Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages<123

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Greg C.  
#41 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:54:09 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Please cut Ted Thompson!


Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.
zombieslayer  
#42 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 2:47:29 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.


I think Madonna has more raspberries than anyone else.
zombieslayer  
#43 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 2:49:36 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.
Cheesey  
#44 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 3:30:07 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.

I can see that. Herron isn't flashy, but dependable. I like Lumpkin because of what he has shown so far. But Herron has always been dependable. I wish we could keep both. Maybe we will, who knows?
porky88  
#45 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 4:23:47 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.

I can see that. Herron isn't flashy, but dependable. I like Lumpkin because of what he has shown so far. But Herron has always been dependable. I wish we could keep both. Maybe we will, who knows?


Herron is a so patient and our offense has a lot of key packages that asks the backs to be patient. The screens and those delayed underhand passes. You can design those plays around Noah Herron. You cant Morency in my opinion. Morency dances a little to much for my liking and thats why I think hes the odd man out.

Then again, Lumpkin could have a poor showing on Thursday and than could mean they go with the experience players and try and sneak Lumpkin on the practice squad. I still think that's a long shot though as someone would claim him.
Cheesey  
#46 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:21:56 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.


I think Madonna has more raspberries than anyone else.

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.
zombieslayer  
#47 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:34:23 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.


I think her "Lucky Star" and Miley's father's "Achy Breaky Heart" were the 2 single worst pop songs ever written. If I ever go postal, it would be to either of those songs.
Cheesey  
#48 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:38:06 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.


I think her "Lucky Star" and Miley's father's "Achy Breaky Heart" were the 2 single worst pop songs ever written. If I ever go postal, it would be to either of those songs.

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.
zombieslayer  
#49 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 1:33:30 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.
earthquake  
#50 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:26:30 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.


Gay men LOVE Madonna, this is a well-known fact.
Cheesey  
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:16:06 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.


Gay men LOVE Madonna, this is a well-known fact.

They want to be JUST like her when they grow up.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
TheKanataThrilla (2h) : Cousins is pretty good. Thankfully coaches were willing to lack past early draft rounds to play him.
wpr (3h) : Merry Thanksgiving to all. ;)
Zero2Cool (4h) : uffda udfa -- if you want your name changed, send me a Private Message with new name
yinzer (4h) : probably not, eh?
Zero2Cool (4h) : Wonder if Chargers fans say regime is wasting Rivers.
yinzer (5h) : old school
TheKanataThrilla (5h) : Fave non-GB players. Love QBs so going Brees and Rivers.
hardrocker950 (6h) : Hayward with a pick
TheKanataThrilla (6h) : Love Rivers. Wish he'd find a great team to play for.
nerdmann (6h) : Shit could turn around for us.
nerdmann (6h) : Loins lost and the 'Gurlz are losing (not to jinx)
yinzer (7h) : Ya got my vote on the name change, uffda udfa haha
TheKanataThrilla (7h) : The claim is highly sweaty balls..
uffda udfa (7h) : Wait... Pee Stain 76...would be better.
uffda udfa (7h) : Checked settings and couldn't get it done.
uffda udfa (7h) : Can I change my screen name from uffda to: Mike Daniels' Pee Stain ?
TheKanataThrilla (10h) : I hate the endzone rule, Detroit got hosed on that call.
uffda udfa (10h) : Happy Thanksgiving you homers! Ha ha.
TheKanataThrilla (13h) : Yoop I am up from New York. Ogdenbugh is about an hour drive. Close to Syracuse as well, but never checked out any football or basketball ga
Zero2Cool (13h) : Today's Birthdays: polargrizz (63)
TheKanataThrilla (13h) : Go Lions, Chargers and Redskins. No doubt they all will lose as I am terrible on picking the Thursday game.
TheKanataThrilla (13h) : My football pool buddies and I will be celebrating. We even have a bar that'll serve a turkey dinner.
TheKanataThrilla (13h) : Hahahaha
yooperfan (14h) : Happy Thanksgiving to all Packers fans from da U.P.of Michigan eh ??
TheKanataThrilla (14h) : Happy Thanks Giving to my friends in the South. We should all be thankful for Aaron Rodgers for obvious reasons. Go Pack Go!!!
Nonstopdrivel (16h) : Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
buckeyepackfan (20h) : HAPPY THANKSGIVING PACKER FANS!!
uffda udfa (23h) : Sam Shields wants to return to NFL in 2018. Faces 2 game suspension.
uffda udfa (23-Nov) : Lions sign Dwight Freeney
Zero2Cool (22-Nov) : @Chiefs We have signed free agent cornerback Darrelle Revis.
Zero2Cool (22-Nov) : Lions sign DT Christian Ringo to the 53-man roster from the practice squad, takes Khyri Thornton's spot
Smokey (21-Nov) : Don't look back, I'm gaining beast ! LOL
beast (21-Nov) : Thanks Smokey!
Zero2Cool (21-Nov) : I'm not confident vs Steelers. But they are up/down a lot.
dhazer (21-Nov) : I actually had a Steeler fan ask me why the stadium was still packed at the end of the game on Sunday. I said we back our team no matter wha
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

23-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

23-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines