Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DGB454  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:27:57 PM(UTC)
WE ARE.

Go Pack GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Packerchick  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:43:20 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
WE ARE.

Go Pack GO!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats right. A beautiful day in Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood. :icon_smile:
walleye  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:06:43 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
WE ARE.

Go Pack GO!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats right. A beautiful day in Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood. :icon_smile:


Yes it is a :xcensoredx: beautiful day in Mr. Rodgers Neiehborhood!!!! :thumbleft: :thumbright:
Cheesey  
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:33:08 PM(UTC)
I was scared for awhile....but our guys woke up and gave the Kitties a beat down!
Greg C.  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 7:58:40 AM(UTC)
Somebody once said, passing teams score TD's and running teams score field goals. That's what I keep thinking when I watch the Vikings this season. In spite of having the best RB in the league, their offense really doesn't have an identity.
4PackGirl  
#6 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 9:23:43 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Somebody once said, passing teams score TD's and running teams score field goals. That's what I keep thinking when I watch the Vikings this season. In spite of having the best RB in the league, their offense really doesn't have an identity.


this is exactly what i told my fiance last nite (he's a queens fan - gag) when we were looking at the vikes stats. ap can only get them so far but they have to be able to sell the pass & thus far...not so much!
TheKanataThrilla  
#7 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 11:29:44 AM(UTC)
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.
gbpfan  
#8 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:11:52 PM(UTC)
ap needs help on the o-line and doesnt have it with his q.b
zombieslayer  
#9 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:17:48 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post


this is exactly what i told my fiance last nite (he's a queens fan - gag) when we were looking at the vikes stats. ap can only get them so far but they have to be able to sell the pass & thus far...not so much!


You're marrying a Vikings fan? I hope you don't mind seeing a man cry because you'll be seeing a lot of it.
4PackGirl  
#10 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:49:53 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


this is exactly what i told my fiance last nite (he's a queens fan - gag) when we were looking at the vikes stats. ap can only get them so far but they have to be able to sell the pass & thus far...not so much!


You're marrying a Vikings fan? I hope you don't mind seeing a man cry because you'll be seeing a lot of it.


no shite!!! :sign5:
Packers_Finland  
#11 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:57:23 PM(UTC)
AP's O-Line is good enough, Hutchinson is one of the top run-blockers in the league. But opponents predict run because Tarvaris sucks.
Formo  
#12 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 6:55:46 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.


From what I gathered yesterday, the fans were booing more of the playcalling than T-Jack. No doubt some of them were booing Jackson.. but just saying. I know this because I was there.

Yes, the fans have the right to boo, but it doesn't help anything, so I almost never do it. And I didn't yesterday. It's too soon to be calling for peoples jobs. 2-3 more games, though.. And I may be singin' a different tune.
TheKanataThrilla  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 9:29:44 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.


From what I gathered yesterday, the fans were booing more of the playcalling than T-Jack. No doubt some of them were booing Jackson.. but just saying. I know this because I was there.

Yes, the fans have the right to boo, but it doesn't help anything, so I almost never do it. And I didn't yesterday. It's too soon to be calling for peoples jobs. 2-3 more games, though.. And I may be singin' a different tune.


And why would they be booing a pass thrown on third down? They were booing because T-Jack couldn't make the throws to get them the first down.

I think fans booing may have an impact. I do think that Minny is an above average QB away from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender. They'll be lucky to get a sniff at a playoff spot if Jackson cannot make throws at key times. I hate to say this but I will, I say they make a play for Garcia if he is shipped out of Tampa. It only makes sense to me.
Formo  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:09:31 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.


From what I gathered yesterday, the fans were booing more of the playcalling than T-Jack. No doubt some of them were booing Jackson.. but just saying. I know this because I was there.

Yes, the fans have the right to boo, but it doesn't help anything, so I almost never do it. And I didn't yesterday. It's too soon to be calling for peoples jobs. 2-3 more games, though.. And I may be singin' a different tune.


And why would they be booing a pass thrown on third down? They were booing because T-Jack couldn't make the throws to get them the first down.

I think fans booing may have an impact. I do think that Minny is an above average QB away from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender. They'll be lucky to get a sniff at a playoff spot if Jackson cannot make throws at key times. I hate to say this but I will, I say they make a play for Garcia if he is shipped out of Tampa. It only makes sense to me.


Did we see where that pass was thrown to on 3rd down? To the RB, at the freakin' line of scrimmage, that's where.

And that's why the fans were booing. Horsecrap calls.

I'm not saying T-Jack should be and is immune to the boos. But, I'm telling you as a friend, the majority of the fans were pissed as Chilly. Because of the playcall. Not saying Chilly calls those plays... but fans still love to blame him anyway.

As far as Garcia is concerned.. He MAY be a decent short-term fix. He also would have to learn the terminology and such of the 'KAO'.

I wouldn't be upset if they made a move to get him, though.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Smokey (23h) : LOL !
Tezzy (21-Aug) : it's a trap
Zero2Cool (21-Aug) : check your PM's please
Zero2Cool (21-Aug) : steveishere
Zero2Cool (21-Aug) : Great, Goodell was extended????
Smokey (21-Aug) : NOT A FORUM MEMBER ? JOIN US AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS !
Zero2Cool (20-Aug) : two slots open...time is ticking for those two.
Tezzy (20-Aug) : Did you fill?
Cheesey (20-Aug) : Dang Wayne, I'm trying not to cry. But it's a losing battle. My heart aches for you.
Zero2Cool (20-Aug) : You want in, you're in. :-)
Zero2Cool (20-Aug) : Need just one person to join PH fantasy league so we have ten. Not chasing everyone around anymore.
wpr (20-Aug) : Liver, pizza, brushed, short walk, ear scratches sat on my lap.
Smokey (19-Aug) : love, love, love .
gbguy20 (19-Aug) : lots of tasty people food, car rides, go to a lake, just something out of the usual and lots of attention
gbguy20 (19-Aug) : just make sure you give him an awesome weekend before Monday comes.
Cheesey (19-Aug) : We had to do that 2 years ago to our 15 year old beloved Seth. It's never easy. I'm here for you if you want to talk.
Cheesey (19-Aug) : Wayne, I know how hard that is. Loving them enough to let them go. I''m so sorry!
buckeyepackfan (19-Aug) : Sorry to hear wpr. I had to do the same several years ago. He also was 15. Just know you are easing his pain.
Smokey (19-Aug) : HELLO DAVE !
wpr (19-Aug) : He's a mix. Shepard, Aussy Blue, Border Collie
Porforis (18-Aug) : Good grief... You're the third person I know this week that's had to do that. I'm sorry :(
Zero2Cool (18-Aug) : damn that sucks Wayne... sorry buddy
beast (18-Aug) : Sorry wpr :(
Smokey (18-Aug) : I love dogs, what is the dogs breed ?
wpr (18-Aug) : I spoke with my vet. I am going to put my 16 yo dog down on Mon.
rabidgopher04 (18-Aug) : Coincidentally when I saw the Red Sox in Boston it was against the Brewers.
wpr (17-Aug) : Good idea Z.
wpr (17-Aug) : I tapped my savings to spend time with my son.
Zero2Cool (17-Aug) : I'll have to find a time when Brewers play Red Sox at Fenway. Both teams, one location!
wpr (17-Aug) : Why do you need to be a jerk? I live in a modest home. My kids are out of the house. My wife and I both work. My son paid for most of it. I
Smokey (17-Aug) : Yes, Insurance Agents do well . You must feel so superior .
rabidgopher04 (17-Aug) : Fenway is electric. Great place to watch baseball. I've been a couple times.
wpr (17-Aug) : A few have it already. Most have to save it to do things.
wpr (17-Aug) : Yes Smokey, life takes money to do anything.
Smokey (16-Aug) : IF THEY HAVE THE MONEY !
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
28m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Laser Gunns

49m / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

21-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

21-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

21-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

20-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

Headlines