Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DGB454  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:27:57 PM(UTC)
WE ARE.

Go Pack GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Packerchick  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:43:20 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
WE ARE.

Go Pack GO!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats right. A beautiful day in Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood. :icon_smile:
walleye  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:06:43 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
WE ARE.

Go Pack GO!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats right. A beautiful day in Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood. :icon_smile:


Yes it is a :xcensoredx: beautiful day in Mr. Rodgers Neiehborhood!!!! :thumbleft: :thumbright:
Cheesey  
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:33:08 PM(UTC)
I was scared for awhile....but our guys woke up and gave the Kitties a beat down!
Greg C.  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 7:58:40 AM(UTC)
Somebody once said, passing teams score TD's and running teams score field goals. That's what I keep thinking when I watch the Vikings this season. In spite of having the best RB in the league, their offense really doesn't have an identity.
4PackGirl  
#6 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 9:23:43 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Somebody once said, passing teams score TD's and running teams score field goals. That's what I keep thinking when I watch the Vikings this season. In spite of having the best RB in the league, their offense really doesn't have an identity.


this is exactly what i told my fiance last nite (he's a queens fan - gag) when we were looking at the vikes stats. ap can only get them so far but they have to be able to sell the pass & thus far...not so much!
TheKanataThrilla  
#7 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 11:29:44 AM(UTC)
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.
gbpfan  
#8 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:11:52 PM(UTC)
ap needs help on the o-line and doesnt have it with his q.b
zombieslayer  
#9 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:17:48 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post


this is exactly what i told my fiance last nite (he's a queens fan - gag) when we were looking at the vikes stats. ap can only get them so far but they have to be able to sell the pass & thus far...not so much!


You're marrying a Vikings fan? I hope you don't mind seeing a man cry because you'll be seeing a lot of it.
4PackGirl  
#10 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:49:53 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


this is exactly what i told my fiance last nite (he's a queens fan - gag) when we were looking at the vikes stats. ap can only get them so far but they have to be able to sell the pass & thus far...not so much!


You're marrying a Vikings fan? I hope you don't mind seeing a man cry because you'll be seeing a lot of it.


no shite!!! :sign5:
Packers_Finland  
#11 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:57:23 PM(UTC)
AP's O-Line is good enough, Hutchinson is one of the top run-blockers in the league. But opponents predict run because Tarvaris sucks.
Formo  
#12 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 6:55:46 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.


From what I gathered yesterday, the fans were booing more of the playcalling than T-Jack. No doubt some of them were booing Jackson.. but just saying. I know this because I was there.

Yes, the fans have the right to boo, but it doesn't help anything, so I almost never do it. And I didn't yesterday. It's too soon to be calling for peoples jobs. 2-3 more games, though.. And I may be singin' a different tune.
TheKanataThrilla  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 9:29:44 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.


From what I gathered yesterday, the fans were booing more of the playcalling than T-Jack. No doubt some of them were booing Jackson.. but just saying. I know this because I was there.

Yes, the fans have the right to boo, but it doesn't help anything, so I almost never do it. And I didn't yesterday. It's too soon to be calling for peoples jobs. 2-3 more games, though.. And I may be singin' a different tune.


And why would they be booing a pass thrown on third down? They were booing because T-Jack couldn't make the throws to get them the first down.

I think fans booing may have an impact. I do think that Minny is an above average QB away from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender. They'll be lucky to get a sniff at a playoff spot if Jackson cannot make throws at key times. I hate to say this but I will, I say they make a play for Garcia if he is shipped out of Tampa. It only makes sense to me.
Formo  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:09:31 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.


From what I gathered yesterday, the fans were booing more of the playcalling than T-Jack. No doubt some of them were booing Jackson.. but just saying. I know this because I was there.

Yes, the fans have the right to boo, but it doesn't help anything, so I almost never do it. And I didn't yesterday. It's too soon to be calling for peoples jobs. 2-3 more games, though.. And I may be singin' a different tune.


And why would they be booing a pass thrown on third down? They were booing because T-Jack couldn't make the throws to get them the first down.

I think fans booing may have an impact. I do think that Minny is an above average QB away from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender. They'll be lucky to get a sniff at a playoff spot if Jackson cannot make throws at key times. I hate to say this but I will, I say they make a play for Garcia if he is shipped out of Tampa. It only makes sense to me.


Did we see where that pass was thrown to on 3rd down? To the RB, at the freakin' line of scrimmage, that's where.

And that's why the fans were booing. Horsecrap calls.

I'm not saying T-Jack should be and is immune to the boos. But, I'm telling you as a friend, the majority of the fans were pissed as Chilly. Because of the playcall. Not saying Chilly calls those plays... but fans still love to blame him anyway.

As far as Garcia is concerned.. He MAY be a decent short-term fix. He also would have to learn the terminology and such of the 'KAO'.

I wouldn't be upset if they made a move to get him, though.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
hardrocker950 (5h) : I doubt that happens...
Smokey (16h) : GB needs to trade up in the draft to get THE Ohio State CB - Marshon Lattimore !
Zero2Cool (22h) : QB Mark Sanchez joining the Bears.
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : double it up
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : I'm kidding, relax....
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : and now he has been cut
uffda udfa (23-Mar) : Per Schefter: Former Skins DT Ricky Jean Francois signed a one-year, $3M deal with Packers, per source.
uffda udfa (23-Mar) : Per Schefter: FormerSkins DT Ricky Jean Francois signed a one-year, $3M deal with Packers, per source.
Zero2Cool (23-Mar) : lol by .01 not what i thought
Zero2Cool (23-Mar) : he's faster than Montgomery
uffda udfa (22-Mar) : Packers re-sign Christine Michael
Smokey (22-Mar) : Easier said than fixed .
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : The web version lists who started the thread; the mobile version lists who last updated it.
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : Also, there's a weird disparity between the web version and online version of this site.
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : ;-)
Zero2Cool (21-Mar) : Packers wanted D. Ware in 2005. Thank you Cowboys!
Zero2Cool (21-Mar) : lol Rourke
Nonstopdrivel (21-Mar) : I HATE HATE HATE the way all threads get marked as read after viewing a few of them in one session. It's obnoxious.
Smokey (21-Mar) : Check out this site, NFLdraftscout.com , a great resource site.
Smokey (20-Mar) : Jared Cook signs with Raiders .
Smokey (20-Mar) : I did watch SB 45 on YouTube the other night, very eye opening .
Smokey (20-Mar) : Watching Spring Training Baseball, Nationals vs Yankees, very interesting .
Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : B1G making some noise in that bracket
Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : The more join, the more talk, the better. including John
Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : no forum should need one person, we have others, speak up!
gbguy20 (19-Mar) : slow forum needs more uffda
Smokey (19-Mar) : There's always next year .
Smokey (18-Mar) : Virginia is still in it !
Smokey (18-Mar) : On Wisconsin
Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Down goes Villanova!! Badgers!!!
Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Might have went into your SPAM or JUNK folder??
yooperfan (18-Mar) : Funny I never got the invite
wpr (17-Mar) : Ignoring the Signing Bonus, Jones' base is only $725K above the vet min
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Not many seem interested, but I did invite those from last year.
dhazer (16-Mar) : no bracket challenge Kevin?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2016 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 12:00 PM
at Jaguars
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:30 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 12:00 AM
BYE
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 7:30 PM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Oct 20 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 3:25 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 3:25 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 12:00 PM
at Titans
Sunday, Nov 20 @ 7:30 PM
at Redskins
Monday, Nov 28 @ 7:30 PM
at Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Dec 11 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Dec 18 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Saturday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 7:30 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
41m / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

8h / Around The NFL / Smokey

12h / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

23-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

23-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

23-Mar / Announcements / Zero2Cool

23-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Mar / Fantasy Sports Talk / wpr

23-Mar / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

Headlines