Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DGB454  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:27:57 PM(UTC)
WE ARE.

Go Pack GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Packerchick  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 5:43:20 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
WE ARE.

Go Pack GO!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats right. A beautiful day in Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood. :icon_smile:
walleye  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:06:43 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
WE ARE.

Go Pack GO!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats right. A beautiful day in Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood. :icon_smile:


Yes it is a :xcensoredx: beautiful day in Mr. Rodgers Neiehborhood!!!! :thumbleft: :thumbright:
Cheesey  
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:33:08 PM(UTC)
I was scared for awhile....but our guys woke up and gave the Kitties a beat down!
Greg C.  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 7:58:40 AM(UTC)
Somebody once said, passing teams score TD's and running teams score field goals. That's what I keep thinking when I watch the Vikings this season. In spite of having the best RB in the league, their offense really doesn't have an identity.
4PackGirl  
#6 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 9:23:43 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Somebody once said, passing teams score TD's and running teams score field goals. That's what I keep thinking when I watch the Vikings this season. In spite of having the best RB in the league, their offense really doesn't have an identity.


this is exactly what i told my fiance last nite (he's a queens fan - gag) when we were looking at the vikes stats. ap can only get them so far but they have to be able to sell the pass & thus far...not so much!
TheKanataThrilla  
#7 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 11:29:44 AM(UTC)
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.
gbpfan  
#8 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:11:52 PM(UTC)
ap needs help on the o-line and doesnt have it with his q.b
zombieslayer  
#9 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:17:48 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post


this is exactly what i told my fiance last nite (he's a queens fan - gag) when we were looking at the vikes stats. ap can only get them so far but they have to be able to sell the pass & thus far...not so much!


You're marrying a Vikings fan? I hope you don't mind seeing a man cry because you'll be seeing a lot of it.
4PackGirl  
#10 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:49:53 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


this is exactly what i told my fiance last nite (he's a queens fan - gag) when we were looking at the vikes stats. ap can only get them so far but they have to be able to sell the pass & thus far...not so much!


You're marrying a Vikings fan? I hope you don't mind seeing a man cry because you'll be seeing a lot of it.


no shite!!! :sign5:
Packers_Finland  
#11 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:57:23 PM(UTC)
AP's O-Line is good enough, Hutchinson is one of the top run-blockers in the league. But opponents predict run because Tarvaris sucks.
Formo  
#12 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 6:55:46 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.


From what I gathered yesterday, the fans were booing more of the playcalling than T-Jack. No doubt some of them were booing Jackson.. but just saying. I know this because I was there.

Yes, the fans have the right to boo, but it doesn't help anything, so I almost never do it. And I didn't yesterday. It's too soon to be calling for peoples jobs. 2-3 more games, though.. And I may be singin' a different tune.
TheKanataThrilla  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 9:29:44 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.


From what I gathered yesterday, the fans were booing more of the playcalling than T-Jack. No doubt some of them were booing Jackson.. but just saying. I know this because I was there.

Yes, the fans have the right to boo, but it doesn't help anything, so I almost never do it. And I didn't yesterday. It's too soon to be calling for peoples jobs. 2-3 more games, though.. And I may be singin' a different tune.


And why would they be booing a pass thrown on third down? They were booing because T-Jack couldn't make the throws to get them the first down.

I think fans booing may have an impact. I do think that Minny is an above average QB away from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender. They'll be lucky to get a sniff at a playoff spot if Jackson cannot make throws at key times. I hate to say this but I will, I say they make a play for Garcia if he is shipped out of Tampa. It only makes sense to me.
Formo  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:09:31 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I watched the Vikings/Colts match yesterday as the Green Bay game was not available in my area and it was actually pretty sad watching the Queens. They played so well in all parts of the game other than QB. The weird thing was the commentators were getting on the Minny fans for booing Tavaris Jackson. I think the fans were well within their rights to be upset. AP works his butt off, but if you can't make some key passes you just can't put up the points needed to bury your opponent. Indy had no business being in that game, but you can always count on Peyton to make a key throw and score big points.


From what I gathered yesterday, the fans were booing more of the playcalling than T-Jack. No doubt some of them were booing Jackson.. but just saying. I know this because I was there.

Yes, the fans have the right to boo, but it doesn't help anything, so I almost never do it. And I didn't yesterday. It's too soon to be calling for peoples jobs. 2-3 more games, though.. And I may be singin' a different tune.


And why would they be booing a pass thrown on third down? They were booing because T-Jack couldn't make the throws to get them the first down.

I think fans booing may have an impact. I do think that Minny is an above average QB away from being a legitimate Super Bowl contender. They'll be lucky to get a sniff at a playoff spot if Jackson cannot make throws at key times. I hate to say this but I will, I say they make a play for Garcia if he is shipped out of Tampa. It only makes sense to me.


Did we see where that pass was thrown to on 3rd down? To the RB, at the freakin' line of scrimmage, that's where.

And that's why the fans were booing. Horsecrap calls.

I'm not saying T-Jack should be and is immune to the boos. But, I'm telling you as a friend, the majority of the fans were pissed as Chilly. Because of the playcall. Not saying Chilly calls those plays... but fans still love to blame him anyway.

As far as Garcia is concerned.. He MAY be a decent short-term fix. He also would have to learn the terminology and such of the 'KAO'.

I wouldn't be upset if they made a move to get him, though.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Smokey (5h) : Coffee anyone ?
Smokey (22h) : good show
Cheesey (22h) : APPLE with ice cream!
Smokey (20-Jun) : Cherry with Vanilla Ice Cream !!
Cheesey (20-Jun) : APPLE!
Smokey (20-Jun) : Apple or Cherry Pie ?
TheKanataThrilla (18-Jun) : The only have 2 preseason games. I like that as the fans get to see more of the starters.
TheKanataThrilla (18-Jun) : Next week I believe the CFL season starts. Go Redblacks!!!
Smokey (18-Jun) : Been researching CFL , Edmonton Eskimos have the best colors/uniforms .
Smokey (18-Jun) : When does the CFL Season start anyway ?
Smokey (18-Jun) : Saw Flute CFL highlights in the day, full CFL game was /is rare .
TheKanataThrilla (18-Jun) : I wish many of you would have seen Doug Flutie in the CFL. Absolute beauty.
TheKanataThrilla (18-Jun) : Vince Young cut from Sask. Roughriders. Good for him to consider the CFL, but only a select few NFL QB castoffs are a good CFL fit.
Smokey (17-Jun) : R 2
Zero2Cool (17-Jun) : Not all hackers are bad
Smokey (16-Jun) : Public Hangings for Hackers .
Cheesey (16-Jun) : No, he said HACKERS!
Smokey (16-Jun) : Did you say Crackers ?
Zero2Cool (16-Jun) : PACKERS PACKERS PACKERS
Cheesey (16-Jun) : "That is true, my dear Smokey!"LOL!
Smokey (15-Jun) : dat ? Brer Cheesey ?
Cheesey (15-Jun) : True dat, Smokey. MUCH better!
Smokey (15-Jun) : I like the fillets/tenders, they usually are a better deal.
Cheesey (15-Jun) : Good one, Porforis! Made me laugh!
Porforis (15-Jun) : Shoulda gone with Kentucky Fried Chickadee
Cheesey (15-Jun) : Last time I had KFC, the pieces were so small it should be renamed "Kentucky Fried Sparrow"
Cheesey (15-Jun) : POPEYES! (Or Churches chicken)
Smokey (15-Jun) : KFC or Popeyes Chicken ?
Smokey (15-Jun) : It's grocery shopping day !
Smokey (15-Jun) : Why did they shelter ?
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Everybody safe in Green Bay? NFL Network babe said they had to take shelter in a theater for awhile.
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : Today??
wpr (14-Jun) : Happy birthday Zero.
Smokey (14-Jun) : LOL !!!!
Cheesey (13-Jun) : The NBA season just ended....doesn't it start up again in another week?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Saturday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
9m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Around The NFL / Barfarn

5h / Around The NFL / Smokey

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

18h / Around The NFL / Smokey

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

21-Jun / Football Familiarity / Smokey

20-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

20-Jun / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

19-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

18-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

17-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

16-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines