Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
12 Pages«<678910>»

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TheEngineer  
#141 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:31:40 AM(UTC)
So, I just googled Green Bay Packers Forum and got a hit for PackersHome.com on page 9! Ranked lower than an ad on a Wrestling forum.

This slight by Google needs to be rectified!
Zero2Cool  
#142 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:34:37 AM(UTC)
Green Bay Packers Forum
Page 3 lol
TitletownPackers  
#143 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:26:29 AM(UTC)
I found the site through searching the web for everything Packers related. I can't get enough. I end up reading just about every article I can from every site possible. Like I said, just can't get enough.
soccerericl  
#144 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 11:23:22 AM(UTC)
Last year when i was reading stuff from Packerchatters one of the forums mentioned this site and this site hosted all of the packer games online so it was a way to watch all the packer games no matter where i was
nacho  
#145 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:29:27 PM(UTC)
found packerhome.com from another forum site, a guy there said it to me, forget his name, but i thought id come and see why he thought it was so cool.
nerdmann  
#146 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:41:59 PM(UTC)
I get sick of forums where you have to agree with the mods or they ban you or censor your posts. Around here, there's alot of cool people and you can sit there and talk about how you really feel and what you think about the Pack.
Awesome people, genial discussion and Zero's streams. Great site. CLASSIC site, I'd even say. Cool downloads and whatnot.
fcpchop  
#147 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 2:24:07 PM(UTC)
hey everyone, I heard about this site from a friend, a fellow packer fan.
rodgehodge  
#148 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 3:57:37 PM(UTC)
i actually found this site last season when i was searching for a feed of the packers games out here in lonely old montana. I believe i was registered under the name "starrfish" but that account is gone. I came here regularly to read posts but never posted myself until today - i figure if i participate i may enjoy it a little more!
wpr  
#149 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 5:48:15 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
i actually found this site last season when i was searching for a feed of the packers games out here in lonely old montana. I believe i was registered under the name "starrfish" but that account is gone. I came here regularly to read posts but never posted myself until today - i figure if i participate i may enjoy it a little more!

If you participate WE will enjoy it more as well RH.
RedSoxExcel  
#150 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:18:14 PM(UTC)
I've been on here since 2007 but I can't remember what happened to make me join??? lol.

I remember the "other" site was getting annoying but don't remember what actually made me officially switch.
jesse0134  
#151 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2009 3:47:29 AM(UTC)
i found it through a link from justin tv, sinnce i am in a dorm we cant get direct tv and so i dont get to see the games on tv and the internet iis my ony choice, as i never miss a game
echizen20  
#152 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:46:18 PM(UTC)
I found this place while searching for a packers forum on google. The reason why is because i like to read up on other people's comments and thoughts of whats going on around the league or with the pack. Also I thought i could share some of my thoughts as well. One other big reason is because i live in california and they dont show packer games down here and finding a good stream for a pack game online is hectic sometimes but u guys have a great stream! Hope to get to know everyone and pass on my thoughts and opinions here from time to time.
wpr  
#153 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 3:05:41 PM(UTC)
I found this place while searching for a packers forum on google. The reason why is because i like to read up on other people's comments and thoughts of whats going on around the league or with the pack. Also I thought i could share some of my thoughts as well. One other big reason is because i live in california and they dont show packer games down here and finding a good stream for a pack game online is hectic sometimes but u guys have a great stream! Hope to get to know everyone and pass on my thoughts and opinions here from time to time.

We look forward to reading your comments.
millertime  
#154 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:42:34 PM(UTC)
I am very embarrassed to write this, but here it goes....

I found this site (or a site that used to be quite similar but now totally pails in comparison) while looking to substantiate a rumor I heard on the radio that made me really excited and that I prayed would come true

The rumor, you ask???

The Packers were trading a second round pick to Oakland for Jerry Porter. :pukeright:

:microwave:
wpr  
#155 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:46:16 PM(UTC)

I found this site (or a site that used to be quite similar but now totally pails in comparison) while looking to substantiate a rumor I heard on the radio that made me really excited and that I prayed would come true

The rumor, you ask???

The Packers were trading a second round pick to Oakland for Jerry Porter. :pukeright:

They say that confession is good for the soul. well done. May the healing process continue.
Wade  
#156 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:04:34 PM(UTC)

The rumor, you ask???

Not to worry, we all have skeletons in our closet.

I once thought Jim Del Gaizo was going to be the answer at quarterback. Ditto for David Whitehurst.

I once thought Ron Wolf was insane for trading a 1st round draft choice for a benchwarmer from Atlanta.

I once thought signing Cletidus Hunt to an extension instead of giving a new contract to Vonnie Holiday was a good idea.

I once thought becoming a lawyer was a good idea.

I once voted for Eugene McCarthy.

I once voted for the younger Bush.

And all those pale in comparison to once letting a certain high school girlfirend go.
dfosterf  
#157 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:13:18 PM(UTC)
I SCREAMED at my television set when we wasted that pick on Aaron Rodgers. I didn't care HOW good a "value" he was there. What was this Ted Thompson guy THINKING?

What the hell did we need another quarterback for?

I'm on the "let a highschool girlfriend get away" list, plus the "Didn't run away from one fast enough" one. lol
Nonstopdrivel  
#158 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 12:53:51 AM(UTC)
I was ecstatic that we drafted Rodgers, because it seemed like a nice consolation prize after not getting Philip Rivers the year prior (I had so wanted the Packers to draft Rivers).

I proudly voted against Bush the Lesser in both 2000 and 2004.
wpr  
#159 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 9:39:03 AM(UTC)
I SCREAMED at my television set when we wasted that pick on Aaron Rodgers. I didn't care HOW good a "value" he was there. What was this Ted Thompson guy THINKING?

What the hell did we need another quarterback for?

Not me. I knew it takes roughly 3-4 years to train a NFL QB (or so I have been told.)
The Waffle wouldn't stay much longer than that. I preferred a smooth transition at QB instead of throwing a newb out there and letting him flail away.
istanbulpacker  
#160 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 12:11:59 PM(UTC)
As my name attests, I was overseas when I heard about this site. I'm in the military and always looking for places/ways to watch the game on Sunday (no matter where I am).

So my friend introduced me to this site a few years ago. I enjoyed the stream and participating in the chat going on during the game (but not the constant...hey, what's the password? every 5 seconds). Now I'm back stateside but not in Packer TV area and no local Packers bar. Happy to see the new rules re: participation. It will get me off my a$$ and share my rants re:all things Pack.
Rss Feed