Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
6 Pages«<3456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DGB454  
#61 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:41:28 PM(UTC)
DGB454

United States

Applause Given: 15
Applause Received: 7

I don't understand why we have a special section for a Vikings QB.
Shouldn't we also have a Cutler and Stafford section? :scratch:
Offline Zero2Cool  
#62 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:47:31 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,954
Applause Received: 2,186

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
I think the Vikings QB may have played for the Packers??
UserPostedImage
Offline DGB454  
#63 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 12:34:14 AM(UTC)
DGB454

United States

I think the Vikings QB may have played for the Packers??

Then we need sections for all the former GB players.
Well not all of them.... only the ones who were decent.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#64 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 12:40:38 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,954
Applause Received: 2,186

umm... that's already done. thanks for coming
UserPostedImage
Offline DGB454  
#65 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 12:54:38 AM(UTC)
DGB454

United States

umm... that's already done. thanks for coming

ummm...I don't see a Reggie White section anywhere.
Thanks for coming.
Offline Formo  
#66 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 1:24:53 AM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

The two decent teams they've played have been home games. This 3 week stretch they have coming up will be very revealing.

Exactly, we'll know the true face of the Vikings after this Baltimore game.

Wait.

Wasn't that what you all were saying right before the Vikings played the Packers? What?

Don't play ignorant. Your strengths where our weaknesses. I pretty much figured you'd win after the first weeks. It surprises me that the final score was that close.

That said, I picked Baltimore this week. Let's be honest, you haven't played a great team. Maybe we'll be just that when our O-line gets together and the defense gets in sync, but for now, we're not. I think that Favre is destined to have one of his down games soon. The Ravens defense is proned to have one of their better games soon. Their secondary is lacking, but your O-line isn't too great in pass protection. I asume that that aggresive defense will wreak havoc on you.

Maybe it's a little wishfull thinking, as well. Can't wait to hit PP.O if you lose. Especially if Favre throws a pick or three. Marrdro, Mars... it's going to be fun.

I'm not disagreeing with your analysis of the Ravens vs. the Vikings. But I still find it kinda funny that people have been saying the same thing week in and week out about the Vikings.. "We'll see who the Vikings REALLY are after they face -=insert team name here=-."
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline shield4life  
#67 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 2:13:31 AM(UTC)
shield4life

Applause Given: 3
Applause Received: 24

Vikings are a good team, I don't even know why people are even questioning it. Even if they do lose to the Ravens what does that change they will be 5-1 and we will still be 3-2 at best. The Vikings are better then the Packers at this point but watch out for the Packers. If this team can get there god damn o-line functioning it can be a real threat.
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#68 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 2:42:38 AM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 371

IMO the Vikings have nobody but themselves to blame for the Questioning people are doing. They are 5-0. But it has been kind of an ugly 5-0. They have given up more yards than they have produced each game. They have been letting teams stay in the game. The ball can bounce funny and leaving team hang around can come back to bite them.

MN should have wiped the floor with Cleveland and Detroit. Then they need a last second miracle TD to beat SF. Against us, they killed us with their rush, and passing game. But it was far from a game where we were stuck in our end of the field. I am looking forward to see the next two games from them to see what they are really about.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#69 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 5:23:31 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

I'd want a James Lofton section. But then it would be Zombieslayer, Zombieslayer, and Zombieslayer posting.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Online Rockmolder  
#70 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 7:20:35 AM(UTC)
Rockmolder

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2010

Netherlands

Applause Given: 156
Applause Received: 258

The two decent teams they've played have been home games. This 3 week stretch they have coming up will be very revealing.

Exactly, we'll know the true face of the Vikings after this Baltimore game.

Wait.

Wasn't that what you all were saying right before the Vikings played the Packers? What?

Don't play ignorant. Your strengths where our weaknesses. I pretty much figured you'd win after the first weeks. It surprises me that the final score was that close.

That said, I picked Baltimore this week. Let's be honest, you haven't played a great team. Maybe we'll be just that when our O-line gets together and the defense gets in sync, but for now, we're not. I think that Favre is destined to have one of his down games soon. The Ravens defense is proned to have one of their better games soon. Their secondary is lacking, but your O-line isn't too great in pass protection. I asume that that aggresive defense will wreak havoc on you.

Maybe it's a little wishfull thinking, as well. Can't wait to hit PP.O if you lose. Especially if Favre throws a pick or three. Marrdro, Mars... it's going to be fun.

I'm not disagreeing with your analysis of the Ravens vs. the Vikings. But I still find it kinda funny that people have been saying the same thing week in and week out about the Vikings.. "We'll see who the Vikings REALLY are after they face -=insert team name here=-."

We know who the real Vikings are. It's just that they haven't really faced a team that hit their weaknesses like the Ravens do. You could make a case for the 49ers, but that offense is slightly pathetic without Gore.

Not to downgrade the Vikes at all, they're the best team in the division this year, but I just think that this'll be the 'come down to earth' game for them.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#71 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:07:03 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Well, the Vikings game was on TV in SF and the Packers shutting out the Lions wasn't, so I got stuck watching the Vikings.

Anyways, Favre was nearly perfect. I don't see why people say he can't throw the long ball. He was quite impressive today with it. In fact, I think his rating was almost 140 today. 3 more TDs.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Gravedigga  
#72 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:45:24 PM(UTC)
Gravedigga

IMO the Vikings have nobody but themselves to blame for the Questioning people are doing. They are 5-0. But it has been kind of an ugly 5-0. They have given up more yards than they have produced each game. They have been letting teams stay in the game. The ball can bounce funny and leaving team hang around can come back to bite them.

MN should have wiped the floor with Cleveland and Detroit. Then they need a last second miracle TD to beat SF. Against us, they killed us with their rush, and passing game. But it was far from a game where we were stuck in our end of the field. I am looking forward to see the next two games from them to see what they are really about.

Lol, they're 6-0 and people want to talk. Very funny are the haters
--------------------------------------------
UserPostedImage

A wise man once said
---------------------------------------------
You are weak, pathetic and immature..............I would have d
Offline djcubez  
#73 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:53:08 PM(UTC)
djcubez

Applause Given: 8
Applause Received: 13

1. It's a Packers fan site. We are supposed to hate on the Vikings. Do you really not understand that?
2. It's all legitimate criticism. Minnesota is obviously a good team--no one goes undefeated this long if they're terrible. However they have gotten lucky breaks in their two biggest games (SF, BAL) and If a team wants to be great, they can't count on their luck.
Check out my music webpage - Click Here
Offline RedSoxExcel  
#74 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 7:03:35 PM(UTC)
RedSoxExcel

Applause Received: 3

1. It's a Packers fan site. We are supposed to hate on the Vikings. Do you really not understand that?
2. It's all legitimate criticism. Minnesota is obviously a good team--no one goes undefeated this long if they're terrible. However they have gotten lucky breaks in their two biggest games (SF, BAL) and If a team wants to be great, they can't count on their luck.

I think the Vikings are very beatable. I think Flacco put up 370 or something on them. Plus Winfield might be injured.

But DJ wern't you the one that said you wouldn't give Favre any credit until the did it against a good team because apprently the SF thing didn't count? Or is this not count either?
blank
Offline Gravedigga  
#75 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 7:15:52 PM(UTC)
Gravedigga

Colts got lucky vs the Dolphins and another game, cant remember which. Giants are not great, Cowboys arent great, Pats are beatable. Basically, every team in the league is beatable. There are 4 or 5 really good teams who have a chance to win it, and thats all you can ask for. Saints, Vikings, Pats, Colts are the favorites. Call it luck, say the schedule is soft, whatever. Beating the 9ers, Packers and Ravens means something. Lucky pass vs the 9ers........whatever, name me another QB who makes that play in that situation. I've been watching football for 20 years and I've never seen anything like it. Only thing close was the Young to Owens TD vs us in the 1998 playoffs and the Favre degree of difficulty was much higher. Favre threw it on the Ravens all day at will today. He's getting better as the season goes along.
--------------------------------------------
UserPostedImage

A wise man once said
---------------------------------------------
You are weak, pathetic and immature..............I would have d
Rss Feed