Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
4 Pages«<234

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DGB454  
#61 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:41:28 PM(UTC)
I don't understand why we have a special section for a Vikings QB.
Shouldn't we also have a Cutler and Stafford section? :scratch:
Zero2Cool  
#62 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:47:31 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I don't understand why we have a special section for a Vikings QB.
Shouldn't we also have a Cutler and Stafford section? :scratch:
I think the Vikings QB may have played for the Packers??
DGB454  
#63 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 12:34:14 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I don't understand why we have a special section for a Vikings QB.
Shouldn't we also have a Cutler and Stafford section? :scratch:
I think the Vikings QB may have played for the Packers??


Then we need sections for all the former GB players.
Well not all of them.... only the ones who were decent.
Zero2Cool  
#64 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 12:40:38 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Then we need sections for all the former GB players.
Well not all of them.... only the ones who were decent.
umm... that's already done. thanks for coming
DGB454  
#65 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 12:54:38 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Then we need sections for all the former GB players.
Well not all of them.... only the ones who were decent.
umm... that's already done. thanks for coming


ummm...I don't see a Reggie White section anywhere.
Thanks for coming.
Formo  
#66 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 1:24:53 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
The two decent teams they've played have been home games. This 3 week stretch they have coming up will be very revealing.

Exactly, we'll know the true face of the Vikings after this Baltimore game.


Wait.

Wasn't that what you all were saying right before the Vikings played the Packers? What?


Don't play ignorant. Your strengths where our weaknesses. I pretty much figured you'd win after the first weeks. It surprises me that the final score was that close.

That said, I picked Baltimore this week. Let's be honest, you haven't played a great team. Maybe we'll be just that when our O-line gets together and the defense gets in sync, but for now, we're not. I think that Favre is destined to have one of his down games soon. The Ravens defense is proned to have one of their better games soon. Their secondary is lacking, but your O-line isn't too great in pass protection. I asume that that aggresive defense will wreak havoc on you.

Maybe it's a little wishfull thinking, as well. Can't wait to hit PP.O if you lose. Especially if Favre throws a pick or three. Marrdro, Mars... it's going to be fun.


I'm not disagreeing with your analysis of the Ravens vs. the Vikings. But I still find it kinda funny that people have been saying the same thing week in and week out about the Vikings.. "We'll see who the Vikings REALLY are after they face -=insert team name here=-."
shield4life  
#67 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 2:13:31 AM(UTC)
Vikings are a good team, I don't even know why people are even questioning it. Even if they do lose to the Ravens what does that change they will be 5-1 and we will still be 3-2 at best. The Vikings are better then the Packers at this point but watch out for the Packers. If this team can get there god damn o-line functioning it can be a real threat.
PackFanWithTwins  
#68 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 2:42:38 AM(UTC)
IMO the Vikings have nobody but themselves to blame for the Questioning people are doing. They are 5-0. But it has been kind of an ugly 5-0. They have given up more yards than they have produced each game. They have been letting teams stay in the game. The ball can bounce funny and leaving team hang around can come back to bite them.

MN should have wiped the floor with Cleveland and Detroit. Then they need a last second miracle TD to beat SF. Against us, they killed us with their rush, and passing game. But it was far from a game where we were stuck in our end of the field. I am looking forward to see the next two games from them to see what they are really about.
zombieslayer  
#69 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 5:23:31 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Then we need sections for all the former GB players.
Well not all of them.... only the ones who were decent.


I'd want a James Lofton section. But then it would be Zombieslayer, Zombieslayer, and Zombieslayer posting.
Rockmolder  
#70 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 7:20:35 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
The two decent teams they've played have been home games. This 3 week stretch they have coming up will be very revealing.

Exactly, we'll know the true face of the Vikings after this Baltimore game.


Wait.

Wasn't that what you all were saying right before the Vikings played the Packers? What?


Don't play ignorant. Your strengths where our weaknesses. I pretty much figured you'd win after the first weeks. It surprises me that the final score was that close.

That said, I picked Baltimore this week. Let's be honest, you haven't played a great team. Maybe we'll be just that when our O-line gets together and the defense gets in sync, but for now, we're not. I think that Favre is destined to have one of his down games soon. The Ravens defense is proned to have one of their better games soon. Their secondary is lacking, but your O-line isn't too great in pass protection. I asume that that aggresive defense will wreak havoc on you.

Maybe it's a little wishfull thinking, as well. Can't wait to hit PP.O if you lose. Especially if Favre throws a pick or three. Marrdro, Mars... it's going to be fun.


I'm not disagreeing with your analysis of the Ravens vs. the Vikings. But I still find it kinda funny that people have been saying the same thing week in and week out about the Vikings.. "We'll see who the Vikings REALLY are after they face -=insert team name here=-."


We know who the real Vikings are. It's just that they haven't really faced a team that hit their weaknesses like the Ravens do. You could make a case for the 49ers, but that offense is slightly pathetic without Gore.

Not to downgrade the Vikes at all, they're the best team in the division this year, but I just think that this'll be the 'come down to earth' game for them.
zombieslayer  
#71 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:07:03 PM(UTC)
Well, the Vikings game was on TV in SF and the Packers shutting out the Lions wasn't, so I got stuck watching the Vikings.

Anyways, Favre was nearly perfect. I don't see why people say he can't throw the long ball. He was quite impressive today with it. In fact, I think his rating was almost 140 today. 3 more TDs.
Gravedigga  
#72 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:45:24 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
IMO the Vikings have nobody but themselves to blame for the Questioning people are doing. They are 5-0. But it has been kind of an ugly 5-0. They have given up more yards than they have produced each game. They have been letting teams stay in the game. The ball can bounce funny and leaving team hang around can come back to bite them.

MN should have wiped the floor with Cleveland and Detroit. Then they need a last second miracle TD to beat SF. Against us, they killed us with their rush, and passing game. But it was far from a game where we were stuck in our end of the field. I am looking forward to see the next two games from them to see what they are really about.


Lol, they're 6-0 and people want to talk. Very funny are the haters
djcubez  
#73 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:53:08 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
IMO the Vikings have nobody but themselves to blame for the Questioning people are doing. They are 5-0. But it has been kind of an ugly 5-0. They have given up more yards than they have produced each game. They have been letting teams stay in the game. The ball can bounce funny and leaving team hang around can come back to bite them.

MN should have wiped the floor with Cleveland and Detroit. Then they need a last second miracle TD to beat SF. Against us, they killed us with their rush, and passing game. But it was far from a game where we were stuck in our end of the field. I am looking forward to see the next two games from them to see what they are really about.


Lol, they're 6-0 and people want to talk. Very funny are the haters

1. It's a Packers fan site. We are supposed to hate on the Vikings. Do you really not understand that?
2. It's all legitimate criticism. Minnesota is obviously a good team--no one goes undefeated this long if they're terrible. However they have gotten lucky breaks in their two biggest games (SF, BAL) and If a team wants to be great, they can't count on their luck.
RedSoxExcel  
#74 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 7:03:35 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
IMO the Vikings have nobody but themselves to blame for the Questioning people are doing. They are 5-0. But it has been kind of an ugly 5-0. They have given up more yards than they have produced each game. They have been letting teams stay in the game. The ball can bounce funny and leaving team hang around can come back to bite them.

MN should have wiped the floor with Cleveland and Detroit. Then they need a last second miracle TD to beat SF. Against us, they killed us with their rush, and passing game. But it was far from a game where we were stuck in our end of the field. I am looking forward to see the next two games from them to see what they are really about.


Lol, they're 6-0 and people want to talk. Very funny are the haters

1. It's a Packers fan site. We are supposed to hate on the Vikings. Do you really not understand that?
2. It's all legitimate criticism. Minnesota is obviously a good team--no one goes undefeated this long if they're terrible. However they have gotten lucky breaks in their two biggest games (SF, BAL) and If a team wants to be great, they can't count on their luck.


I think the Vikings are very beatable. I think Flacco put up 370 or something on them. Plus Winfield might be injured.

But DJ wern't you the one that said you wouldn't give Favre any credit until the did it against a good team because apprently the SF thing didn't count? Or is this not count either?
Gravedigga  
#75 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 7:15:52 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
IMO the Vikings have nobody but themselves to blame for the Questioning people are doing. They are 5-0. But it has been kind of an ugly 5-0. They have given up more yards than they have produced each game. They have been letting teams stay in the game. The ball can bounce funny and leaving team hang around can come back to bite them.

MN should have wiped the floor with Cleveland and Detroit. Then they need a last second miracle TD to beat SF. Against us, they killed us with their rush, and passing game. But it was far from a game where we were stuck in our end of the field. I am looking forward to see the next two games from them to see what they are really about.


Lol, they're 6-0 and people want to talk. Very funny are the haters

1. It's a Packers fan site. We are supposed to hate on the Vikings. Do you really not understand that?
2. It's all legitimate criticism. Minnesota is obviously a good team--no one goes undefeated this long if they're terrible. However they have gotten lucky breaks in their two biggest games (SF, BAL) and If a team wants to be great, they can't count on their luck.


Colts got lucky vs the Dolphins and another game, cant remember which. Giants are not great, Cowboys arent great, Pats are beatable. Basically, every team in the league is beatable. There are 4 or 5 really good teams who have a chance to win it, and thats all you can ask for. Saints, Vikings, Pats, Colts are the favorites. Call it luck, say the schedule is soft, whatever. Beating the 9ers, Packers and Ravens means something. Lucky pass vs the 9ers........whatever, name me another QB who makes that play in that situation. I've been watching football for 20 years and I've never seen anything like it. Only thing close was the Young to Owens TD vs us in the 1998 playoffs and the Favre degree of difficulty was much higher. Favre threw it on the Ravens all day at will today. He's getting better as the season goes along.
djcubez  
#76 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2009 7:18:46 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
IMO the Vikings have nobody but themselves to blame for the Questioning people are doing. They are 5-0. But it has been kind of an ugly 5-0. They have given up more yards than they have produced each game. They have been letting teams stay in the game. The ball can bounce funny and leaving team hang around can come back to bite them.

MN should have wiped the floor with Cleveland and Detroit. Then they need a last second miracle TD to beat SF. Against us, they killed us with their rush, and passing game. But it was far from a game where we were stuck in our end of the field. I am looking forward to see the next two games from them to see what they are really about.


Lol, they're 6-0 and people want to talk. Very funny are the haters

1. It's a Packers fan site. We are supposed to hate on the Vikings. Do you really not understand that?
2. It's all legitimate criticism. Minnesota is obviously a good team--no one goes undefeated this long if they're terrible. However they have gotten lucky breaks in their two biggest games (SF, BAL) and If a team wants to be great, they can't count on their luck.


I think the Vikings are very beatable. I think Flacco put up 370 or something on them. Plus Winfield might be injured.

But DJ wern't you the one that said you wouldn't give Favre any credit until the did it against a good team because apprently the SF thing didn't count? Or is this not count either?

I did say that. He beat a good team. He deserves his due. If you really want to play the "I told you so" game, sure I was wrong. I still reserve the right to believe that in the end the Vikings will struggle in the postseason against stronger teams and Favre will be the center of the attention then too, when it's not all in his favor.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages«<234
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : @Michael_Cohen13 Kevin King has been standing on the sideline for a few plays now. #Packers have been rolling with House and Hawkins. Not su
Zero2Cool (2h) : Justin McCray will start at LG today. What a ride for him the last two years. Arena Football League, free agent/unemployed, #Packers starter
yooperfan (2h) : Here we go gang!!!!
Zero2Cool (2h) : WR willie snead OUT
musccy (2h) : no worries...appreciate the pointers to find it.
Zero2Cool (2h) : i couldn't find another alternative so ... no more feed here
Zero2Cool (2h) : ya justin.tv flipped their vision on streaming
musccy (2h) : just did, thanks zero. Used to use Justin...not sure they work anymore
Zero2Cool (2h) : sure is gusty winds here i can hear the wind blowing an rain falling
Zero2Cool (2h) : check the top thread in packers forum section
musccy (3h) : Thanks zero!
Zero2Cool (3h) : http://goatdee.net/ <-- usually has good links
Zero2Cool (3h) : muscy, nerdmann usually has al ink in chat
Zero2Cool (3h) : and the tarp is back on the field
musccy (3h) : dumb question...ways to watch game online? Don't want to wait for game pass tonight
uffda udfa (3h) : Bakh and Bulaga active. Linsley, too. Lane Taylor, Out.
buckeyepackfan (3h) : Looks pretty clear after that
buckeyepackfan (3h) : Radar showing another band of showers probably within the hour.
Zero2Cool (4h) : and now its not raining at all
Zero2Cool (4h) : Right now it's just rain. Not light, not pouring.
buckeyepackfan (4h) : Light showers? Or heavy downpour?
Zero2Cool (4h) : It's raining in Green Bay.
uffda udfa (7h) : @RapSheet just said on NFL Morning the org does NOT expect 12 to return due to significant break.
uffda udfa (7h) : Schefter reporting doctors believe 12 can resume throwing in 6 weeks.
uffda udfa (8h) : Since 2008, Packers 3-7-1 without Aaron Rodgers
buckeyepackfan (9h) : The Brett Hundley era starts today! May it be a short successful run!
buckeyepackfan (9h) : GAMEDAY!
buckeyepackfan (9h) : GOOD MORNING PACKER FANS!
uffda udfa (10h) : Fans always say we have great WRs. This data contradicts that sentiment in a big way. It's interesting.
uffda udfa (10h) : Data is the data. Misconception that our WRs are one if best groups in NFL.
Zero2Cool (17h) : You sure throw a lot of labels that no one else does and you do it as if everyone does. hyperbolic?
uffda udfa (18h) : Here's the frame of reference: https://twitter.com/MattHarmon_BYB/status/921888189475831808
uffda udfa (18h) : "Great" Packers WR corps rates toward bottom of NFL in separation: https://twitter.com/MattHarmon_BYB/status/921892861313871872
uffda udfa (19h) : Z, is site traffic way down because 12 is OUT?
uffda udfa (21-Oct) : Or...maybe, Detroit, who has won here one time in 25 years or so.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Dulak

21-Oct / Around The NFL / Dulak

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

21-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

Headlines