Green Bay Packers Forum
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Heatherthepackgirl  
#16 Posted : Thursday, September 25, 2008 9:50:35 AM(UTC)
I copied and pasted the only thing that tells a little bit about Favre's injury, I know Cheesy for one didnt know what the injury was and this was the only article I could find.

Zero wont mind, right Zero??? Smile And if he does he can punish me.
Offline Cheesey  
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 25, 2008 11:21:22 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I copied and pasted the only thing that tells a little bit about Favre's injury, I know Cheesy for one didnt know what the injury was and this was the only article I could find.

Zero wont mind, right Zero??? Smile And if he does he can punish me.

I don't think he will mind. The topic IS Brett Favre, and you just gave info about his injury. To me that is VERY important to the underlying topic.
Offline Heatherthepackgirl  
#18 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 10:11:50 AM(UTC)
Cheesy, I thought that same thing, it is about Brett Favre and it was the only thing I could find out about his injury. I guess he twisted his ankle, they have wrapped it and everyday its getting better, so they say he will play on Sunday. He had limited practices though which sucks because he needs all the practice he can get with his recievers.
Offline longtimefan  
#19 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 10:58:14 AM(UTC)
lol...i guess i was way off base then...

thought not to long ago zero made a statment that said he didnt want posts going off topic ( cheesey I know YOU recall that post by him) as do many others
Offline Zero2Cool  
#20 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 11:00:37 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
lol...i guess i was way off base then...

thought not to long ago zero made a statment that said he didnt want posts going off topic ( cheesey I know YOU recall that post by him) as do many others


So quick to ridicule, yet blatantly overlook comments that say otherwise, even when they were emailed directly to you personally.
Offline zombieslayer  
#21 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 1:08:05 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Gosh some of you sound like you are just cheering on Brett because of the higher draft pick the Packers will get. Thats kind of cruel in away, again everyone has their own viewpoints.

I for one can say I am cheering on Brett because he has been my QB for many many years and I believe in him and his abilities. I am NOT worried about what number draft pick the Packers will receive and I say that in the most kindness way possible..LOL.. I cheer for him because of the type of person he is, enjoyment he has given me and watching him every Sunday. Smile


I think true fans of football are still cheering for BF , simply because still at the age of 38 or 39, he's the most exciting player on the field. He still does crazy ass stuff, and looks like a kid out there still (although one with gray hair).
Offline Zero2Cool  
#22 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 1:10:22 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Gosh some of you sound like you are just cheering on Brett because of the higher draft pick the Packers will get. Thats kind of cruel in away, again everyone has their own viewpoints.

I for one can say I am cheering on Brett because he has been my QB for many many years and I believe in him and his abilities. I am NOT worried about what number draft pick the Packers will receive and I say that in the most kindness way possible..LOL.. I cheer for him because of the type of person he is, enjoyment he has given me and watching him every Sunday. Smile


I think true fans of football are still cheering for BF , simply because still at the age of 38 or 39, he's the most exciting player on the field. He still does crazy ass stuff, and looks like a kid out there still (although one with gray hair).


Everyone is rooting for Favre. There's no reason not to. Does his uniform freak me out, yes, but I still hope to see him do as good where is he now as I did when he was with us. When he throws a deep pass I still cringe and hope for the best. Its just how it is.
Offline zombieslayer  
#23 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 3:30:01 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post


When he throws a deep pass I still cringe and hope for the best. Its just how it is.


Why cringe? BF throws a better deep ball than any other QB in the NFL as of '07. There are stats to prove it. BF completed more passes of over 40 yards than any other QB.

He still has the arm. I've watched the Jets games and his deep ball looks great.

I think Javon Walker spoiled him, because when Walker was healthy, all you had to do was throw the ball up in the air and Walker comes down with it. So we had bad Brett in '05, mediocre Brett in '06, and good Brett in '07 and '08. Good Brett is back.
Offline Heatherthepackgirl  
#24 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 8:06:41 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
lol...i guess i was way off base then...

thought not to long ago zero made a statment that said he didnt want posts going off topic ( cheesey I know YOU recall that post by him) as do many others


So quick to ridicule, yet blatantly overlook comments that say otherwise, even when they were emailed directly to you personally.



Thank you!! Smile
Offline Heatherthepackgirl  
#25 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 8:07:45 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Gosh some of you sound like you are just cheering on Brett because of the higher draft pick the Packers will get. Thats kind of cruel in away, again everyone has their own viewpoints.

I for one can say I am cheering on Brett because he has been my QB for many many years and I believe in him and his abilities. I am NOT worried about what number draft pick the Packers will receive and I say that in the most kindness way possible..LOL.. I cheer for him because of the type of person he is, enjoyment he has given me and watching him every Sunday. Smile


I think true fans of football are still cheering for BF , simply because still at the age of 38 or 39, he's the most exciting player on the field. He still does crazy ass stuff, and looks like a kid out there still (although one with gray hair).



I agree Zero, the uniform still is a little weird for me. But it is what it is I guess. But he still wears green so that was good. Smile

Everyone is rooting for Favre. There's no reason not to. Does his uniform freak me out, yes, but I still hope to see him do as good where is he now as I did when he was with us. When he throws a deep pass I still cringe and hope for the best. Its just how it is.
Offline Heatherthepackgirl  
#26 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 8:10:15 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Gosh some of you sound like you are just cheering on Brett because of the higher draft pick the Packers will get. Thats kind of cruel in away, again everyone has their own viewpoints.

I for one can say I am cheering on Brett because he has been my QB for many many years and I believe in him and his abilities. I am NOT worried about what number draft pick the Packers will receive and I say that in the most kindness way possible..LOL.. I cheer for him because of the type of person he is, enjoyment he has given me and watching him every Sunday. Smile


I think true fans of football are still cheering for BF , simply because still at the age of 38 or 39, he's the most exciting player on the field. He still does crazy ass stuff, and looks like a kid out there still (although one with gray hair).



I agree Zombie!! There is no other like Favre, he still is so competitive, and runs around, you never know what hes going to do next this is what made me watch football to begin with. I also think Rodgers will be an amazing QB as well, and it helps him greatly that he has greatness all around him on the field.
Offline dfosterf  
#27 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 8:34:06 PM(UTC)
No one gets it yet, but as the season unfolds, it will become obvious to all. Ted Thompson has had this planned since March. There is no way that he and Mike McCarthy could allow BF to finish his career with an interception. Instead, what is going to occur is that BF is going to complete a pass to himself in the SuperBowl on the final play of the game. Joss, Kharma and the ebb and flow of the universe, coupled with Brett Favre in a Packer 4 on the cover of Madden is ample evidence of which I speak. Naturally the opponent will be the Packers, thereby completing the circle of bizzaro-world fate in which we have all been living since the announcement of BF on the Madden cover. The only question remaining is what will happen after he completes the pass to himself, my suspicion is that he will get confused as to which team he is playing for while running down-field, and will therfore inadvertently lateral the ball to Al Harris, who returned for this game as an indirect consequence of the reverse Madden Curse, which will also witness all other quarterbacks in the NFL not in either Green and Gold or Green and White providing color-commentary, along with Aliende and Madden in the now-humongous booth, having been signed after they all collectively went on IR, as further evidence of the Reverse Madden Curse. This is all true, and had you checked the circulation in your potty during the controversy and noted that it was flowing clock-wise during the entire affair, you would have been as cognizant as I. Or not, it's just a theory.
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Recent Topics
29m / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / packerfanoutwest

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Yerko

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool


Tweeter