Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
The_Green_Ninja  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:34:15 PM(UTC)
[size=24][align=center]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/align][/size]
[align=center][size=18]TT DESTROYERS[/size][/align]

[align=center]PackersHome Northern Division Champions[/align]

[align=left]UserPostedImage[/align][align=center]UserPostedImage[/align][align=right]UserPostedImage[/align]
The_Green_Ninja  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:34:44 PM(UTC)
Q: How surprised are you that you won the division?

A: I am very surprised, If you remember after the draft i was pissing and moaning about to many players and that i was just going to set my lineup and leave it. If you look at who i drafted and look at my current roster you will notice that almost have my team has changed, including my #1 pick. I lost the 1st week by 2 points and i was about to say hell with it but i didn't want to ruin the league. I drafted 3 rbs that were all rbs in preseason and then they turned into starters so everything has fallen right for me. Oh hell who am i kidding I knew i would win this because i am Dhazer and i am Awesome :P

Q: Right now you have the number one spot, do you plan to keep it successfully or maybe witness a possible upset?

A: Well if i lose it, i wouldn't consider it an upset because Porky has a very good team and we have the battle this week for the top spot. I really don't worry about being #1 or 2 because i like how my teams line up during the playoffs.

hahahaha I would be fricken pissed to lose the #1 spot you know that :P

Q: What do you think of the rest of your division and do you think any of them have the possibility to sneak up in the playoffs?

A: If you look back a few weeks you would have seen that we had 4 teams in the playoffs, but some of the teams have had a rough few weeks. All in all i say we have a very good division and after all it is the North and we all know the north is the best division in football :)

Q: Which player has been your season's MVP so far?

A: I would have to say that would be Ray Rice he has turned into a very solid fantasy player, but i think you could put in McCoy and Mendenhall also in there.

Q: Who scares you most coming into the playoffs?

A: Like i said earlier i'm really not scared of anyone in the playoffs until the finals. My teams have great matchups and should score me alot of points. But if i had to chose one it would be Dfoster if he makes it because i would never hear the end of it if he beat me lol.

Q: Which player has disappointed you most this season?

A: I didn't really pick anyone i expected huge numbers from besides Brady and i traded him, but to pick one i would have to say TJ Whosyourmamma he has been very very average this year.

In closing good luck to everyone in the playoffs and Dfoster i want your ass :P
Rockmolder  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:36:09 PM(UTC)
*Throws rotten tomato*

Grats Dhazer. Best team in the league so far.

Should've picked up fricken' Peter Waiter while I could.
dfosterf  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:41:39 PM(UTC)
congratulations, dhaze.
Zero2Cool  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:49:34 PM(UTC)
Umm, PackersHome? Really? REALLY?

Lemme ask you something, how many times have you suspending dhazer? What? None? Sorry, that's not PackersHome! :)
dhazer  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:54:35 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Lemme ask you something, how many times have you suspending dhazer? What? None? Sorry, that's not PackersHome! :)

But then again Zero has been making it a weekly habit of suspending me :P
The_Green_Ninja  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:54:49 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I have suspending him all the time.

:thumbleft:
The_Green_Ninja  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2009 9:21:01 PM(UTC)
Interview is now up!

I think if dfoster does get in the playoffs, well, expect some fireworks.
The_Green_Ninja  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2009 8:11:07 PM(UTC)
CONGRATULATIONS Ted Thompson DESTROYERS FOR SECURING THE FIRST SEED IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!
Rss Feed