Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Turk  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 2:49:05 PM(UTC)
Turk

Hello!

I'm a 13 years old Brazilian Packers' Fan. I started to like football and to follow Green Bay last year when I downloaded and watched the Super Bowl XXXI (Packers x Patriots), I was impressed with the team (Reggie White, Brett Favre, Desmond Howard, Antonio Freeman... They were just incredible), they did a really good game!

I began to learn about the NFL and the Packers, now it's like an obsession, I really want to see every single game, even without Favre leading the team (I think his the best QB ever, but let the Rodgers Era begin).

I hope you understant, I'm not from U.S., my english is not so good, but I did my best.
blank
Offline Zero2Cool  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 5:47:04 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,952
Applause Received: 2,169

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Hello!

I'm a 13 years old Brazilian Packers' Fan. I started to like football and to follow Green Bay last year when I downloaded and watched the Super Bowl XXXI (Packers x Patriots), I was impressed with the team (Reggie White, Brett Favre, Desmond Howard, Antonio Freeman... They were just incredible), they did a really good game!

I began to learn about the NFL and the Packers, now it's like an obsession, I really want to see every single game, even without Favre leading the team (I think his the best QB ever, but let the Rodgers Era begin).

I hope you understant, I'm not from U.S., my english is not so good, but I did my best.

It's cool dude, you'll find that many here have poor English too! :) You'll fit in just perfect with me :)
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 8:09:24 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,018
Applause Received: 1,460

Welcome Turk. Good to have fans form South America on board. Don't worry about your English. If we don't understand we can always ask for you to rephrase your post.
Perhaps you can teach us some Portuguese.

UserPostedImage

Offline Pack93z  
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 8:37:14 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 395
Applause Received: 1,073

Welcome Turk... enjoy your Packers home for fans.. post often and worry not about the method of your posts.. if the grammar police hit.. kick them in the arse.. :lol:
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline Turk  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2008 10:18:57 PM(UTC)
Turk

Thank you all, guys! I have English classes twice a week, I hope someday I get at a good "level".

(My father said that maybe he'll take me to Green Bay next year to watch the Packers play, that would be awesome!)

I think Portuguese is more complicated than English, I'm not good at teaching, but I could try to teach you guys, learning foreign languages is very nice.
blank
Offline Cheesey  
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2008 10:33:34 AM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 183
Applause Received: 408

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Thank you all, guys! I have English classes twice a week, I hope someday I get at a good "level".

(My father said that maybe he'll take me to Green Bay next year to watch the Packers play, that would be awesome!)

I think Portuguese is more complicated than English, I'm not good at teaching, but I could try to teach you guys, learning foreign languages is very nice.

WELCOME TURK!!!
You have nothing to worry about.....just read some of the posts here, and you will see you are already better at english then alot of the people here!!! :thumbright:
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed