Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
16 Pages«<13141516>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
The_Green_Ninja  
#281 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:45:31 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Let the madness begin with a big game from Mendenhall :) 30 mph winds i wonder what the steeler game plan will be.

Time to squash the Ninja again

As long as my star Hines Ward doesn't start you might be right. But you won't be. YOU'RE GOING DOWN!
buckeyepackfan  
#282 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:21:25 PM(UTC)
Who'd a thunk it. I have had cribs on my bench all year because Browns have sucked, he is the only one who put up any real fantasy points last Thursday.

I really feel bad for those of you who had any Steelers in your lineup!!!!

I guess Holmes did allright, other than that a real fantasy bust night!!!
Rockmolder  
#283 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:23:11 PM(UTC)
Who'd a thunk it. I have had cribs on my bench all year because Browns have sucked, he is the only one who put up any real fantasy points last Thursday.

I really feel bad for those of you who had any Steelers in your lineup!!!!

I guess Holmes did allright, other than that a real fantasy bust night!!!

I got 13 points out of Chris Jennings.

Most likely you won't know him.

He's the 3rd string RB for the Browns.
The_Green_Ninja  
#284 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:30:11 PM(UTC)
Hey guys, just to let you know, the other games will go up asap... depending on when I can get all this studying done!
Rockmolder  
#285 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2009 11:20:29 AM(UTC)
There where some pretty low scores in this one.

Funny to see the #5 seed Carolina Crew defeat the #4 seed Tony's Packos 61 - 43.

That score of 61 wouldn't be enough against the 20th seed. Or more than half of the consolation bracket. Lol.
dhazer  
#286 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 10:13:34 AM(UTC)
I think Ninja got me this week because of fricken Baltimore only letting Rice play one half of football and the Jets feeding Jones the ball till the very end, and then the fricken Cards wtf is up with that.

I'm at work so i can't check it but if i lost congrats Ninja
The_Green_Ninja  
#287 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 10:36:53 AM(UTC)
You didn't loose. You won. By one freakin point. Wow. I am shocked.
dhazer  
#288 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 10:43:17 AM(UTC)

I didnt see the game but on the radio the djs were talking about how bad the Crads played and the turnovers so i thought you might have pulled it off. Good game Ninja i was pissed when they pulled out Rice and i watched you gain alot of points when the Jets kept Jones in.
Rockmolder  
#289 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 11:38:21 AM(UTC)

Damnit, Green Romo.
mi_keys  
#290 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:29:10 PM(UTC)
So I tied Porky, but right now it has me in the winner's consolation bracket... how was the league set up to decide playoff ties.

edit: and if I go out on that it will be the perfect summary of my season. My team had four turnovers (three picks by Manning and a fumble by Morris) and my kicker missed an extra point. Just not my year if this is how it ends.
dhazer  
#291 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:36:33 PM(UTC)
So I tied Porky, but right now it has me in the winner's consolation bracket... how was the league set up to decide playoff ties.

edit: and if I go out on that it will be the perfect summary of my season. My team had four turnovers (three picks by Manning and a fumble by Morris) and my kicker missed an extra point. Just not my year if this is how it ends.

I think it goes by points not sure
Pack93z  
#292 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:56:55 PM(UTC)
Glad that disaster is over... never had a chance with that roster and with such a deep league.. it made it almost impossible to compete.

Couple it with misers like Hazer that wouldn't trade on straight up value.. no they wanted to have the advantage.. lol..
mi_keys  
#293 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 3:47:32 PM(UTC)

I think it goes by points not sure

Total points for the year? That makes sense. Anyway, congrats to those who have made it to the semifinals.
The_Green_Ninja  
#294 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:37:41 PM(UTC)
I'd like to say, first and for most, thanks for making this experience happen. It's been a blast. I've learned a lot over this year. The rules, the players, the teams, all have been such a blast to govern. Little did I know that having such a big league would bring so many headaches! But yet, it did bring those diamonds in the ruff out in the open! I'd like to say congrats to the Ted Thompson DESTROYERS (dhazer) for winning it all. We had some good battles dhazer, and that tie rule will have to be changed, wont it ;)? Good job Dhazercrushers (dfosterf) for showing us that, if there was a 9th seed, you would have totally deserved it. And to Pack93z's Gravediggers (Pack93z), better luck next year! I hope to see you all next year! Have a great rest of the postseason, offseason, and GO PACK GO!!!

Here are some proposed changes:

Tie breakers not decided by record in Post Season.
Bench reduced from 7 to 6-4.
More to come in the future.

For those of you planning to come back next year, beginning sometime in June 2010, we will be asking all teams if they can return next year.
dfosterf  
#295 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:43:00 PM(UTC)
Thank you very much, Ninja--- You ran a fine league, and as you can see, I am still having a little fun with it.

[size=18]&lt;------------------------------------------------[/size] :thumbleft:
dhazer  
#296 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:47:05 PM(UTC)
So i lost the championship because of points on a tie and i only lost one game on the year thats fucked up, just think if the nfl went to that how interesting it would be lol. Teams like the Bengals wouldn't make the playoffs because there offense didn't score shit.

I might be back in next year depends on the changes made. I didn't like so many players drafted because it made the waiver wire pretty useless.
The_Green_Ninja  
#297 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:50:32 PM(UTC)
So i lost the championship because of points even though i lost one game now that is fucked up.

dhazer, you WON it, LOLOLOLOLOL
The_Green_Ninja  
#298 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:52:02 PM(UTC)
Thank you very much, Ninja--- You ran a fine league, and as you can see, I am still having a little fun with it.

[size=18]&lt;------------------------------------------------[/size] :thumbleft:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sometimes dfosterf, sometimes it's the horse that crosses the finish line last :)
dhazer  
#299 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:52:35 PM(UTC)
So i lost the championship because of points even though i lost one game now that is fucked up.

How did i win it goes by points Ninja?
The_Green_Ninja  
#300 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:53:25 PM(UTC)

How did i win it goes by points Ninja?

Check the main website. You and rockmolder tied. You had the better record so you got the tie breaker.
Rss Feed