Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 6, 2011 1:39:48 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
From our take this secondhand information with a grain of salt but its interesting anyway department: The running back son of one former NFL player may have revealed that the running back son of another former NFL player will enter the 2011 NFL draft.

OKBlitz.com quotes Barry Sanders Jr., a junior in high school whos being recruited by Alabama, as saying that Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban told him that Alabamas starting running back, Mark Ingram Jr., is leaving school early for the NFL.

He just said We need running backs, Sanders said. How Trent [Richardson] would be a senior if I were to go [to Alabama]. He told me Ingrams leaving, hes making it public probably Friday.

Ingram, who won the 2009 Heisman Trophy, has first-round talent. It makes sense that hed be ready to move on to the next level.

But as our friends at College Football Talk note, Saban is a control freak who wont be thrilled with Sanders making this information public prior to the official announcement. Then again, if Sanders plays for Alabama and makes plays like this and this, Saban can probably forgive him for having a big mouth.

Here are the highlights mentioned.

Zero2Cool  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:31:25 AM(UTC)
He's actually Barry James Sanders. His dad is Barry David Sanders, so he's not really a Junior.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
buckeyepackfan (2h) : Just like last year at 4-6. The guy is just too funny!
buckeyepackfan (2h) : GOOD news Uffda is already all but writing The Packers off for 2017!
uffda udfa (7h) : Masturbation talk from Barfan? Nothing could make me COME back, quicker.
wpr (8h) : Maybe the shout box needs to take a timeout. People keep using it. ;)
Zero2Cool (8h) : Why do this is in shout? So frustrating. Post in forums. Thanks
Barfarn (8h) : Masterbation will relieve some of that nervous tension!
uffda udfa (10h) : Now, a guy they really liked and have groomed for 3 years is the guy. Tons of toys on O. Let's see how it runs with a great coach, now.
uffda udfa (10h) : The Flynn Patriots game has been used to say that he is. Seneca and Scott showed otherwise.
uffda udfa (10h) : Hundley is going to settle the debate once and for all in whether Mike McCarthy is a great coach, or not.
uffda udfa (10h) : Doesn't speak well to the talent acquired by the org, does it? Easy to say talent is great until Rodgers is gone and you have to see it wit
Porforis (11h) : Could Sam Bradford come into the Packers and post a winning record from here on out? Are there any non-starters in the NFL that could?
Zero2Cool (11h) : Teddy is replaceable. Aaron is not. Vikings have a really good defense. We do not. Understand??
Zero2Cool (11h) : You are wise enough to know the difference. Right?
uffda udfa (12h) : Here's one for you, Z. Vikes lose Teddy B. and go out and aggressively get Bradford. Packers lose 12 and go out and get a UDFA.
uffda udfa (12h) : :) Evans had a pre-draft visit with Packers.
Zero2Cool (12h) : Put it in a topic. My lord why so difficult lol
uffda udfa (12h) : http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/jerod-evans?id=2558099
uffda udfa (12h) : http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/former-virginia-tech-qb-jerod-evans-issues-warning-after-going-undrafted-043017
uffda udfa (12h) : Oh, Jerod Evans formerly of Va Tech is our Hokie QB plan
uffda udfa (12h) : Was previously on Eagles PS
uffda udfa (12h) : Tweeted the below due to huge chip on his shoulder for going undrafted after leaving early.
uffda udfa (12h) : Packers add Jerod Evans to PS. He went undrafted: https://twitter.com/rodfor6_/status/858382534274682884
Smokey (13h) : NO a 6 point favorite to beat the Packers in GB .
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Yes!!!!!
Porforis (17-Oct) : "I said that too. Why don't you quote me?? I'm famous!" - Zero2Cool
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : I said that too. Why don't you quote me?? I'm famous!
uffda udfa (16-Oct) : @ProFootballDoc says Rodgers could return Week 14 at earliest, and surgery speeds up return timeline.
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : McCarthy dropped a "bullshit" on packers.com stream. No delay apparently lol
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : @AaronNagler One thing is crystal clear: McCarthy is pissed at the way his team played yesterday.
Smokey (16-Oct) : 2017 Packers are done , time to focus on the 2018 NFL Draft .
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : Mike McCarthy says Aaron Rodgers "suffered a significant injury". Will require surgery. Potentially season could be over.
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : McCarthy --Rodgers will have surgery. Potentially season is over.
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : NaVaorro Bowman will get his full-year salary from the 49ers AND get another $3 million from the Raiders.
Smokey (16-Oct) : COOL !
Zero2Cool (16-Oct) : added a links dropdown with some misc web links
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS