Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline zombieslayer  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2008 3:56:38 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Go to http://www.nfl.com/videos, then go Teams -> New York Jets. Look for the Favre videos.

Favre is very impressive, showing a lot of poise, executing perfectly. His only incompletion wasn't a perfect pass, but was catchable.

Note that Favre kept turning his head. Ds couldn't read where he was going. The TD pass was one of beauty. He shook off the Safety by looking the other direction, then turned and fired left.

He took one sack by 2 people, but other than that, he looked spectacular.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline Heatherthepackgirl  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:17:03 PM(UTC)
Heatherthepackgirl

Applause Received: 1

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Go to http://www.nfl.com/videos, then go Teams -> New York Jets. Look for the Favre videos.

Favre is very impressive, showing a lot of poise, executing perfectly. His only incompletion wasn't a perfect pass, but was catchable.

Note that Favre kept turning his head. Ds couldn't read where he was going. The TD pass was one of beauty. He shook off the Safety by looking the other direction, then turned and fired left.

I noticed that as well that he kept turning his head, figuring they are all still getting used to each other.

He did look good, there is just something about him as QB, he takes command of the game or tries to being as everything is still so new to him. They are saying he is working his butt off trying to learn everything in such a short time frame. But I think he will pull it all together and give 100% in winning games. It was great to see him play again and look happy!
Heathiee
Offline zombieslayer  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:31:53 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

I noticed that as well that he kept turning his head, figuring they are all still getting used to each other.

He did look good, there is just something about him as QB, he takes command of the game or tries to being as everything is still so new to him. They are saying he is working his butt off trying to learn everything in such a short time frame. But I think he will pull it all together and give 100% in winning games. It was great to see him play again and look happy!

Yeah. he is looking like he's liking being there. I wish him the best success with them. I think he'll be fine.

He does have a commanding presence. And looks comfortable back there.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Rss Feed