Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages«<23
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline pack_in_black  
#46 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 3:26:34 PM(UTC)
pack_in_black

Rank: 6th Round Draft Pick

Posts: 126
Joined: 8/11/2008(UTC)
Location: Colorado

Applause Given: 3
Applause Received: 2

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post

.....


The thing is, Blackmon has shown a ton of potential in limited opportunities as KR, ..... .




...aaaand he's an excellent conductor/dancer. Did you see him in the Niners game before the punt? Yeah, Blackmon is one skilled motha!
UserPostedImage

Thanks to Pack93z for the sig!
Offline all_about_da_packers  
#47 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 3:27:03 PM(UTC)
all_about_da_packers

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Posts: 1,759
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 8
Applause Received: 66

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Watch the scouting tapes.


Hm...

1) Can't 'cuz I don't have any.

2) Can't 'cuz I don't have time.

3) .... don't got much else.


But seriously, I'm not ready to give up on Blackmon as KR yet, he deserves a chance to prove himself considering his record at BC.

By 'a chance', I mean a few consistent opportunities uninterrupted by injuries.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
Offline all_about_da_packers  
#48 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 3:27:58 PM(UTC)
all_about_da_packers

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Posts: 1,759
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 8
Applause Received: 66

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post

.....


The thing is, Blackmon has shown a ton of potential in limited opportunities as KR, ..... .




...aaaand he's an excellent conductor/dancer. Did you see him in the Niners game before the punt? Yeah, Blackmon is one skilled motha!



Ditto Bush. Kid is phresh.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#49 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 3:36:34 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Posts: 25,724
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,863
Applause Received: 2,023

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Watch the scouting tapes.


Hm...

1) Can't 'cuz I don't have any.

2) Can't 'cuz I don't have time.

3) .... don't got much else.


But seriously, I'm not ready to give up on Blackmon as KR yet, he deserves a chance to prove himself considering his record at BC.

By 'a chance', I mean a few consistent opportunities uninterrupted by injuries.


I said to give up on him?

I thought I had said KR and PR are different animals. Hmm. I don't think either will be good at the other because of that. I wouldn't give up on them though because plenty have made a helluva career at doing both.

Maybe I should have worded it as such, don't think because someone is good at PR they will be as good at KR and vice versa. Maybe that's more clear. :)

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline all_about_da_packers  
#50 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 3:48:41 PM(UTC)
all_about_da_packers

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Posts: 1,759
Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 8
Applause Received: 66

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Maybe I should have worded it as such, don't think because someone is good at PR they will be as good at KR and vice versa. Maybe that's more clear. :)



Tons more, I get what you were trying to say now.

Can't disagree with that.

I wonder who exactly our KRs are after Blackmon / Williams. On PR, I'd guess C-Wood, but not quite sure about Kr. Hope I don't have to find out while watching an actual game though.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages«<23
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Recent Topics
15m / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / mi_keys

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

13h / Random Babble / DakotaT

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / texaspackerbacker

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

20-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / voiceofreason

19-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / musccy

19-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / mi_keys

19-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

19-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

18-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

18-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / millertime


Tweeter

Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.