Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages<123

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Greg C.  
#41 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:54:09 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Please cut Ted Thompson!


Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.
zombieslayer  
#42 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 2:47:29 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.


I think Madonna has more raspberries than anyone else.
zombieslayer  
#43 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 2:49:36 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.
Cheesey  
#44 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 3:30:07 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.

I can see that. Herron isn't flashy, but dependable. I like Lumpkin because of what he has shown so far. But Herron has always been dependable. I wish we could keep both. Maybe we will, who knows?
porky88  
#45 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 4:23:47 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.

I can see that. Herron isn't flashy, but dependable. I like Lumpkin because of what he has shown so far. But Herron has always been dependable. I wish we could keep both. Maybe we will, who knows?


Herron is a so patient and our offense has a lot of key packages that asks the backs to be patient. The screens and those delayed underhand passes. You can design those plays around Noah Herron. You cant Morency in my opinion. Morency dances a little to much for my liking and thats why I think hes the odd man out.

Then again, Lumpkin could have a poor showing on Thursday and than could mean they go with the experience players and try and sneak Lumpkin on the practice squad. I still think that's a long shot though as someone would claim him.
Cheesey  
#46 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:21:56 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.


I think Madonna has more raspberries than anyone else.

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.
zombieslayer  
#47 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:34:23 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.


I think her "Lucky Star" and Miley's father's "Achy Breaky Heart" were the 2 single worst pop songs ever written. If I ever go postal, it would be to either of those songs.
Cheesey  
#48 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:38:06 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.


I think her "Lucky Star" and Miley's father's "Achy Breaky Heart" were the 2 single worst pop songs ever written. If I ever go postal, it would be to either of those songs.

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.
zombieslayer  
#49 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 1:33:30 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.
earthquake  
#50 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:26:30 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.


Gay men LOVE Madonna, this is a well-known fact.
Cheesey  
#51 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:16:06 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.


Gay men LOVE Madonna, this is a well-known fact.

They want to be JUST like her when they grow up.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (4h) : Longest current winning streaks in the NFL: 3-49ers, Cowboys, Jaguars 2-Panthers, Lions, Eagles, Bills, Broncos, Chiefs
Zero2Cool (12h) : NFL. Done. 2018 I wait.
hardrocker950 (12h) : Raiders lose due to fumble in the end zone
Zero2Cool (13h) : @zachkruse2 Nick Perry has almost as many injuries (4) as sacks (7) in the first year of his $60M deal. Hand, foot, shoulder and now ankle.
Zero2Cool (14h) : sommbitch ... my game feed crapped out
Zero2Cool (15h) : Allison wasn't going to the ground though.
beast (15h) : Allison fumble, and that touchdown were the same play... either both should be catches or both should be drops
beast (15h) : That's a touchdown! ... he lost control of the ball after crosing the goaline
beast (15h) : He caught the ball and crossed the goaline UNTOUCHED!
dhazer (15h) : well we made the Panthers owner sell the team lol
dhazer (15h) : beast it did not take a touchdown away, by the rule you must maintain control of the ball so he didnt catch the ball so it was not a td
Zero2Cool (15h) : And there it is... Panthers up for sale after end of season
beast (16h) : NFL catch rule screwed the Steelers... took a TD away from them
beast (16h) : Steelers got screwed by the NFL rule...
hardrocker950 (18h) : Antonio Brown injured
TheKanataThrilla (19h) : If this is an incomplete pass in the Seahawks game I am pissed
hardrocker950 (17-Dec) : That number will likely shrink a lot after this weekend
Zero2Cool (17-Dec) : Damarious Randall and Josh Hawkins as the defense's top cornerbacks today.
Zero2Cool (17-Dec) : 24 teams are still alive for playoffs in week 15...
buckeyepackfan (17-Dec) : We have a winner! Zero tell Smokey what he has won! :)
Zero2Cool (17-Dec) : that's the guy who wanted chagne of scenery i suppose
Zero2Cool (17-Dec) : Marvin Lewis’ plans to leave his job as Bengals’ HC after this season
Zero2Cool (17-Dec) : Packers have been using the 4-3 for awhile on defense.
Smokey (17-Dec) : Tears for Fears
buckeyepackfan (17-Dec) : Shout! Shout! Let it all out! Who sang it?
yooperfan (17-Dec) : Game time weather: 48, PC wind sw at 4mph
yooperfan (17-Dec) : "RUN THE TABLE"
yooperfan (17-Dec) : Rise and shine Packers fans!
buckeyepackfan (17-Dec) : THAT BAAAAAAAD MAN IS BACK!
buckeyepackfan (17-Dec) : GAMEDAY! #assesagainstthewall!
buckeyepackfan (17-Dec) : GOOD MORNING PACKER FANS!
Mucky Tundra (17-Dec) : when did Saturday games become a thing again?
gbguy20 (17-Dec) : Fucking game isn't on tv in MN
beast (17-Dec) : Wait, why are you starting Christmas shopping early? ;p
Smokey (17-Dec) : Been there, finished that .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
now / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

4m / Green Bay Packers Talk / packerfanoutwest

5m / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

19m / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dyeah_gb

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / rabidgopher04

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / rabidgopher04

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines