Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages«<

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Greg C.  
#101 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:54:09 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Please cut Ted Thompson!


Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.
zombieslayer  
#102 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 2:47:29 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.


I think Madonna has more raspberries than anyone else.
zombieslayer  
#103 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 2:49:36 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.
Cheesey  
#104 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 3:30:07 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.

I can see that. Herron isn't flashy, but dependable. I like Lumpkin because of what he has shown so far. But Herron has always been dependable. I wish we could keep both. Maybe we will, who knows?
porky88  
#105 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 4:23:47 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
wynn's upside is he is never on the field long enough to do anything i think between heron and lumpkin it will be lumpkin


Herron's a lot better than people give him credit for. Herron's on the team. He won't be cut.

I can see that. Herron isn't flashy, but dependable. I like Lumpkin because of what he has shown so far. But Herron has always been dependable. I wish we could keep both. Maybe we will, who knows?


Herron is a so patient and our offense has a lot of key packages that asks the backs to be patient. The screens and those delayed underhand passes. You can design those plays around Noah Herron. You cant Morency in my opinion. Morency dances a little to much for my liking and thats why I think hes the odd man out.

Then again, Lumpkin could have a poor showing on Thursday and than could mean they go with the experience players and try and sneak Lumpkin on the practice squad. I still think that's a long shot though as someone would claim him.
Cheesey  
#106 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:21:56 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Is there such a thing as negative applaud points? There should be. We could call them raspberries.


I think Madonna has more raspberries than anyone else.

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.
zombieslayer  
#107 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:34:23 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.


I think her "Lucky Star" and Miley's father's "Achy Breaky Heart" were the 2 single worst pop songs ever written. If I ever go postal, it would be to either of those songs.
Cheesey  
#108 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 6:38:06 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

I'd give her PLENTY more! I have NOOO use for that woman.

Porky......i agree. Lumpkin on the PS wouldn't work. Someone would grab him.


I think her "Lucky Star" and Miley's father's "Achy Breaky Heart" were the 2 single worst pop songs ever written. If I ever go postal, it would be to either of those songs.

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.
zombieslayer  
#109 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 1:33:30 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.
earthquake  
#110 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 2:26:30 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.


Gay men LOVE Madonna, this is a well-known fact.
Cheesey  
#111 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:16:06 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

:thumbright: Yup.....just another slut that made it to the big time. I don't even see what guys see in her.........to me, she looks like a 10 dollar hooker.


The thing is, it wasn't guys into her. It was more girls who worshipped her. Watch a live Madonna show. It's all girls.


Gay men LOVE Madonna, this is a well-known fact.

They want to be JUST like her when they grow up.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages«<
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Smokey (22-Jul) : After 11 days with no Cable/Internet , I'm pleased to be back !
Porforis (21-Jul) : Misery + Money = Misery
Zero2Cool (21-Jul) : He left SIX kids fatherless. He had resources to get help, but sadly felt he was without hope.
Zero2Cool (21-Jul) : Has not*
Zero2Cool (21-Jul) : Money has and never will be a measure of happiness. Never.
Cheesey (21-Jul) : Another one kills himself. I don't get it. I guess money doesn't solve it all.
Zero2Cool (20-Jul) : Linkin Park Frontman Chester Bennington, 41, Dead
DarkaneRules (20-Jul) : RIP chester bennington :(
Zero2Cool (15-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Since69 (52)
Cheesey (11-Jul) : Thanks Yoop! Smokey...I am "aged cheese!"LOL!
yooperfan (11-Jul) : Happy belated Birthday Cheesey
Smokey (10-Jul) : That's Gouda Cheesey ! LOL
Cheesey (10-Jul) : As Groucho Marx once said, "I'm gonna join a club, and beat you with it!"LOL!
Smokey (10-Jul) : Jolly Good Show , Welcome to the Club !
Cheesey (9-Jul) : Thanks guys. Officially a geezer now.
Zero2Cool (9-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Cheesey (60) , DanJustDan29 (30)
wpr (9-Jul) : Happy birthday cheesey.
Zero2Cool (9-Jul) : Yo Alan!
Zero2Cool (9-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Cheesey (60)
Smokey (5-Jul) : A good night to "You Tube" an old Football Game !
Smokey (5-Jul) : Lots of rain tonight across the nation !
Smokey (4-Jul) : Hello DoddPower
Smokey (3-Jul) : I recall the 200th as well, it was Spectacular !
Cheesey (3-Jul) : I remember the 200th....doesn't seem that long ago.
Smokey (3-Jul) : Happy 241st Birthday America !
Cheesey (3-Jul) : "Great taste, less filling!"LOL!
Smokey (3-Jul) : Mrs. Guion ? LOL
Cheesey (3-Jul) : I don't know...who hear wants to taste Guion???
Zero2Cool (1-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Grabacr (29)
Smokey (30-Jun) : Guion did wrong , but he may also have good taste .
Porforis (30-Jun) : Guion probably went out to get something better than meatloaf.
Smokey (30-Jun) : So would you like a metal or a chest to hang it on ?
Zero2Cool (30-Jun) : Stupid emoji. It's not two question marks. It's a winky face!! Guess I need to run this house gooder lol
Zero2Cool (30-Jun) : And I run this house. Understand that. ??
Zero2Cool (30-Jun) : Bahahahhaha basement
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

17h / Around The NFL / Smokey

21-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Poppa San

21-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Poppa San

21-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Poppa San

21-Jul / Around The NFL / Poppa San

21-Jul / Around The NFL / Poppa San

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / isocleas2

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

18-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

Headlines