Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lambeauleap  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:57:34 AM(UTC)
is there updated movies for week 9 and 10?? i've been trying to find it but it's not under the downloads.. i'd love to watch them because i live in the west coast and we never get any PACKER GAMES it upsets me.. but every day i check for the new updated videos.. please let me know.. thanks
macheath77  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2006 4:41:17 AM(UTC)
That's a shame. You could use these videos as an advertising tool, as a way to get people onto your site. If you only release the videos here, without posting them elsewhere to "advertise," you're not going to pull in new forum members. Worse yet, if you start restricting access to them even on your own forums, people will stop coming here altogether. It's a closed loop -- nobody even knows about this place, because the only sort of viral marketing you've got (the videos) are only available inside. :P

Consider the alternative... posting the videos, perhaps low quality versions, on other forums. There's a title screen at the start that credits "PackersHome.com" built right in -- you'll have people seeing that and typing it into their browsers.

Anyway, I'm mostly just disappointed that you plan to stop making them publicly available. Like a lot of people, this is my only way to see game footage.
Zero2Cool  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2006 10:00:26 AM(UTC)
mac, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. I honestly will probably jus keep doing it how I have been because I don't do the videos for anything cept the fans. I'm jus a lil bothered by ppl not sticking around here, but I understand after all the site is barely a month old.

edit, i have many ideas and am going to implment one of them very soon that should be exciting to Packers Fans :)
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : I'm not confident vs Steelers. But they are up/down a lot.
dhazer (1h) : I actually had a Steeler fan ask me why the stadium was still packed at the end of the game on Sunday. I said we back our team no matter wha
dhazer (1h) : Kevin we will beat that this week lol
Zero2Cool (3h) : Cowboys have one touchdown in 2 games. One TD in 22 possessions. One
Smokey (6h) : Nice Week 11 Pick'em beast , salute !
hardrocker950 (14h) : No late game heroics for Seattle tonight
yinzer (16h) : You can do much worse than having the Steelers as your favorite team... that being said, Go Steelers!
uffda udfa (18h) : Gilbert is/was their starting RT.
Zero2Cool (22h) : Steelers OT Marcus Gilbert suspended four games for violating performance-enhancing substance policy.
Zero2Cool (22h) : and my 1st favorite team.
Zero2Cool (22h) : Packers are my 2nd favorite team.
uffda udfa (22h) : Are Steelers your 2nd favorite team? I know you live the Pens and are from there.
Zero2Cool (22h) : Steelers are league-best 4-1 vs. teams who currently have a winning record.
uffda udfa (20-Nov) : Kenny Clark x-rays were negative. Says he's fine.
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : "I believe in Brett Hundley," McCarthy conclude. Quick, check coach for concussion!
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : RB Aaron Jones was arrested in October for marijuana, driving without a license, and speeding.
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : NFL Receiver Terry Glenn Has Died in a Car Accident
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : @BenFennell_NFL Not to be overlooked...
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : Packers run defense lately has been outstanding Since Nov 1 (3 games)... 59.0 YPG (3rd in NFL) and 2.33 YPC (2nd in NFL)
beast (20-Nov) : See you are troll, your true colors are showing
uffda udfa (20-Nov) : Charles Manson dead at 83.
uffda udfa (20-Nov) : At least Cleveland was the road team when Baltimore shut them out.
uffda udfa (20-Nov) : We shouldn't feel bad about being shutout by BAL. CLE was shutout by them, too.
uffda udfa (20-Nov) : Davante was a huge surprise. Ravens are tough to throw it on.
beast (20-Nov) : I don't know... Mays and Spriggs did a good job of looking offensive too!
Zero2Cool (20-Nov) : Only offensive player to come out looking good is Davante Adams.
uffda udfa (20-Nov) : He ain't changing from Hundley. Trying way too hard to prove it was right to go with him all along.
greengold (19-Nov) : A HC would say that today even if he planned to start Callahan next week.
Nonstopdrivel (19-Nov) : Yeah, well, there are plenty of people who believe in fairies and leprechauns too.
uffda udfa (19-Nov) : MM sticking with Hundley. Said he believes in him.
TheKanataThrilla (19-Nov) : Hayward with another INT 2nd of the day
Zero2Cool (19-Nov) : Martellus quit on Packers and this week they followed his lead. Offense anyway.
Nonstopdrivel (19-Nov) : Clark left with an ankle injury apparently.
yooperfan (19-Nov) : Gone Pack Gone
Tezzy (19-Nov) : Go Pack Go
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS