Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
8 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yerko  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:29:40 AM(UTC)
Yerko

Applause Given: 151
Applause Received: 245

Originally Posted by: doddpower Go to Quoted Post
Orton will be starting. Also, I think IronMan will be at this game. Hit him up.

Possibly Stanzi if Orton can't go...this should be interesting. Does IronMan come through here anymore? I hardly see him.
UserPostedImage
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:00:45 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

United States

Applause Given: 364
Applause Received: 263

He's a chat room regular, not so much a forum regular.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:13:01 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,020
Applause Received: 1,461

have a great time GForce

UserPostedImage

Offline CaliforniaCheez  
#34 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:32:43 AM(UTC)
CaliforniaCheez

Applause Given: 5
Applause Received: 132

A couple of thoughts:

Arrowhead is one of the oldest stadiums designed for football. Outdoors with natural grass it is a nice venue. After 40 years it got some renovations recently. Stadiums are the least expensive if you build them well and have them last a long time. The Chiefs ownership has been smart about that. It has been a tough venue for opposing teams.

The Chiefs have a nutcase GM. When first hired he fired the entire scouting staff. I said it was because he didn't know any of them. I'm sure at least one of them was competent and would have been liked by GM Pioli.

I could tell from the preseason game that the Chiefs were not a talented team. It was more than just not having a good enough QB (Pioli's boy Cassel from the Patriots, Pioli's former employer).
After the Packers Preseason game the Chiefs first two games were big losses 41-7 to Buffalo and 48-3 to Detroit. The Chiefs were not ready to play after a crazy offseason without workouts.

You can debate firing the head coach of a 5-8 team. But you knew that Pioli would put a former Patriot, Romeo Crennel, in as interim coach. To me it appears that Pioli is making an attempt to hold on to power. He probably would not have liked what Haley would say in his end of the season report to the owner.

Pioli has been with Belichick from Cleveland to the Jets to the Patriots. Going to Kansas City on his own he has not been making any friends. The lack of stability at the franchise has hurt the morale.

I don't think the Chiefs will be a good franchise until Pioli is gone.

blank
Offline Zero2Cool  
#35 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:32:40 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,952
Applause Received: 2,173

It looks like James Starks and Bradon Saine won't be playing, leaving the Packers with John Kuhn and Ryan Grant. I'm going to say the Packers will carry less than 20 times rushing the ball, lol.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#36 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2011 10:42:00 AM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
It looks like James Starks and Bradon Saine won't be playing, leaving the Packers with John Kuhn and Ryan Grant. I'm going to say the Packers will carry less than 20 times rushing the ball, lol.

I go for more. Packers will have a sizable lead early. That's when Mike McCarthy likes to run.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline bboystyle  
#37 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2011 7:00:27 PM(UTC)
bboystyle

Applause Received: 3

i have a feeling our O will be off due to Jennings missing and Nelson possibly being doubled...I truly think our Depth at WR will be partially exposed as over rated..DOnt get me wrong,we'll still win,but i think this game might be dangerous for Rodgers if our O-line dont hold up because i have a feeling our WR's wont be open as much...Just a gut feeling so i could be wrong
blank
Offline azrunning  
#38 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2011 8:27:19 PM(UTC)
azrunning

Applause Given: 3
Applause Received: 10

Actually I think these next three games will show how good the depth of the receiver corps is as everybody else steps it up.
blank
Offline Silentio  
#39 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2011 9:38:22 PM(UTC)
Silentio

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 36

Packers win 87-3. Grant runs for 400 yards. Finley scores 6 TDs. Rodgers throws for 857 yards, and after the game God takes Rodgers into heaven in a shining chariot effectively ending Green Bay’s Super Bowl run.
blank
Offline zombieslayer  
#40 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2011 10:31:08 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: azrunning Go to Quoted Post
Actually I think these next three games will show how good the depth of the receiver corps is as everybody else steps it up.

Agreed.

Those who play fantasy, Nelson & JJ have big games.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline DGB454  
#41 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2011 7:00:09 AM(UTC)
DGB454

United States

Applause Given: 15
Applause Received: 7

Driver and Cobb will get fed in the middle a lot because of Jennings being gone I believe. Also Grant will have another good showing. Dump offs to him and running.
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#42 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2011 7:19:33 AM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Applause Given: 329
Applause Received: 443

This from KFFL

Packers | Ryan Taylor might be moved to H-back

Fri, 16 Dec 2011 21:26:32 -0800

Green Bay Packers head coach Mike McCarthy indicated Friday, Dec. 16, that TE Ryan Taylor or one of the other tight ends might be moved to the backfield as an extra blocker in Week 15. Taylor was used as an H-back in college at North Carolina, and TE Tom Crabtree has also lined up in the backfield in the past. "I think they even have more flexibility than your traditional fullback body type," McCarthy said. "We'll obviously have all four of our tight ends up."

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team...ay-packers#ixzz1gtZaTShZ

Packer #1 Receiver goes down, name one NFL team that can match the talent and experience of Nelson,Driver,Jones and Cobb as their top 4 wr's.(Saints, Falcons?) the only 2 I can think of, maybe The "Boys" when healthy.

Throw in a much maligned Jermicheal Finley along with Crabtree, Williams and Taylor and IMHO The Packers are still loaded and will not change a thing.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline bboystyle  
#43 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2011 11:52:09 AM(UTC)
bboystyle

Applause Received: 3

Originally Posted by: bboystyle Go to Quoted Post
i have a feeling our O will be off due to Jennings missing and Nelson possibly being doubled...I truly think our Depth at WR will be partially exposed as over rated..DOnt get me wrong,we'll still win,but i think this game might be dangerous for Rodgers if our O-line dont hold up because i have a feeling our WR's wont be open as much...Just a gut feeling so i could be wrong

yup so far im right... *sigh*
blank
Offline go.pack.go.  
#44 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2011 12:01:58 PM(UTC)
go.pack.go.

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 44

We are completely sucking right now. Our defense couldn't stop a nose bleed and our offense is terrible. Finley is continuing his drops, along with Driver (Driver only has 1). I'm getting pissed.

Hopefully we find a way to win.
Signature made by me
UserPostedImage
SUPERBOWL XLV CHAMPS!!!!
Offline JenningsSaveMe  
#45 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2011 12:02:52 PM(UTC)
JenningsSaveMe

Chat is not working for me, but does anyone else have no sound? And yes I have the sound on and up.
blank
Rss Feed