You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:42:06 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Applause Given: 1,744
Applause Received: 1,792

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
So.. we can put the mystery of whether they publish the captains photo to bed now. Razz

I wasn't aware of there being any mystery? When the Packers win, the captain picture is published. It's not that hard to figure out. Unless of course Aaron Rodgers words spoken twice are lies?? Did you find the losing captain picture published on the Packers.com website? I couldn't find it, but admittedly, I don't really give a rats ass so I didn't look too intently.

Edit, sitting on your ass all day gives you a few seconds to check. Goes to show, Aaron Rodgers is a liar!

In my bored state of mind I can't help wonder why twice Rodgers has said the picture is not published on the Packers.com site if they lose ... when in fact ... it is?

Edited by user Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:52:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Pack93z  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:45:25 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

U.S. Minor Islands

Applause Given: 353
Applause Received: 937

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I wasn't aware of there being any mystery? When the Packers win, the captain picture is published. It's not that hard to figure out. Unless of course Aaron Rodgers words spoken twice are lies?? Did you find the losing captain picture published on the Packers.com website? I couldn't find it, but admittedly, I don't really give a rats ass so I didn't look too intently.

Apparently the razz symbol is broken.. lol.
The wolves will never lose sleep over the feelings of the sheep.

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
gbguy20 on 11/28/2012(UTC)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:07:55 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

Apparently the razz symbol is broken.. lol.

Apparently, even when I dramatically cut back how many posts I submit per day you annoyingly still have to find something to be a dick to me about. The most frustrating thing is when I give it back, you fucking run off and avoid the site. So, yes, I get to just have you take shot after shot at me so I can read your content because I appreciate it that much.

UserPostedImage
Offline Pack93z  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:16:56 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

U.S. Minor Islands

Apparently, even when I dramatically cut back how many posts I submit per day you annoyingly still have to find something to be a dick to me about. The most frustrating thing is when I give it back, you fucking run off and avoid the site. So, yes, I get to just have you take shot after shot at me so I can read your content because I appreciate it that much.

Really?

I run off the site because of your shots? Okay.. presume as you like. Never mind that we all have lives and at times sometimes lives take precedence over spending time here. I am pretty sure that comments like me calling Favre a hall of famer only to get corrected are rebutted and I take my lumps. That is the only thing I can think of currently.

It was a joke.. nothing more. Now.. I can guarantee I will refrain from them.

But I see that somehow I have pissed in the cheerio bowl again.. for that.. I apologize.

And why should you cut back on posts.. because I or anyone else takes any issue with it or any of your posts?

Edited by user Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:37:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Zero2Cool on 11/28/2012(UTC)
Offline Pack93z  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:22:52 AM(UTC)
Pack93z

U.S. Minor Islands

Edit, sitting on your ass all day gives you a few seconds to check. Goes to show, Aaron Rodgers is a liar!

In my bored state of mind I can't help wonder why twice Rodgers has said the picture is not published on the Packers.com site if they lose ... when in fact ... it is?

I thought Packers.com being overlaid on the photo was apparent.. hence the attempted and failed humor.

I am guessing that Rodgers, being the competitor he is, could care less about the photo. That is his viewpoint that he has stated. No time for humor.

Thanks for the research though. Big Grin

Edited by user Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:38:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:36:38 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

United States

I thought Packers.com being overlaid on the photo was apparent.. hence the attempted and failed humor.

I am guess that Rodgers, being the competitor he is, could care less about the photo. That is his viewpoint that he has stated. No time for humor.

Thanks for the research though. Big Grin

Good point. A few weeks ago, can't remember which game, but Aaron Rodgers evaded pressure and scrambled for a touchdown and did a fairly emphatic 'belt' celebration. Only problem? It was nullified because of a penalty. Rodgers said the fact that he was so emphatic with his celebration and it was called back was very embarrassing for him. So, perhaps doing a photo bomb and losing would be the same? I can see the link there.

Oh, and Packers.com overlay means nothing. You have the expertise to do that, plus, Packers.com has a plethora of graphics on their server that are not published. :)

UserPostedImage