Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yerko  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 11:55:41 AM(UTC)
Yerko

Applause Given: 141
Applause Received: 228

A little back drop, my wife is an early childhood teacher and 2-3 days of the 5 day work week she has to go in super early (6 am) to prep for the day. I don't start work till 9:30 am so to keep my son out of daycare/school for as long as we possibly can, I take him later on these days. Since I have enough trouble getting myself ready, she lays everything out for my son. All I have to do is change him, feed him, and leave.

I obviously wrote this for fun, but I did seriously change the color of his clothing. Enjoy.

Dear Christina,
This morning you made me take two steps back. While I was getting Jordy and I ready for the day, I realized that you had color coordinated Jordy's clothing to be blue and orange. Its okay because I understand you are newer to the NFL community and thrive in the college community of football. These are Chicago Bears colors and Jordy will never wear those two colors together. Yes, it is that serious. I switched his pants but don't worry, I folded the blue pants nicely and saved them for another day with a different color shirt. I love you very much...enough to know that this mistake will not be made again.
Go Pack Go,
Sean
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 2 applause.
Pack93z on 11/1/2012(UTC), Wade on 11/2/2012(UTC)
Sponsor
Offline Porforis  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:10:37 PM(UTC)
Porforis

United States

Applause Given: 168
Applause Received: 333

If that's not a loving father, I don't know what is.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
zombieslayer on 11/1/2012(UTC)
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:33:56 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 352

My wife was born in SF and is a 49ers fan. We got together about 95, so the 9ers have pretty much sucked since then, so life hasn't been bad. But I did have to keep an eye out for my wife dressing the twins up in Matching 49er outfits and also my youngest. No innocent mistake, she knew what she was doing was wrong. Good thing is, during that time, the Packers and 9ers have taken care of punishing her for her evil deeds by them being awful.

At least now they are old enough for them to know they don't wear anything but Packer or Badger gear. though my wife still has her 49er crap around.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Yerko on 11/1/2012(UTC)
Offline Yerko  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:54:09 PM(UTC)
Yerko

Applause Given: 141
Applause Received: 228

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
My wife was born in SF and is a 49ers fan. We got together about 95, so the 9ers have pretty much sucked since then, so life hasn't been bad. But I did have to keep an eye out for my wife dressing the twins up in Matching 49er outfits and also my youngest. No innocent mistake, she knew what she was doing was wrong. Good thing is, during that time, the Packers and 9ers have taken care of punishing her for her evil deeds by them being awful.

At least now they are old enough for them to know they don't wear anything but Packer or Badger gear. though my wife still has her 49er crap around.

Now, knowingly doing so would have me writing a different letter! I am kidding...
Glad your kids grew up knowing what is right. I could only hope that my son grows up the same way and wants to watch Packers football with his father.

I am born and raised in Chicago and never ever liked the Bears as an organization. They were never good while I grew up and my dad hardly watched them or was working on Sundays. Once I was able to watch and understand football, I latched onto the Packers because of the way Favre played. My dad blames himself for my choice in teams...haha.
My wife is from Ohio and never really cared for the NFL, so she is just pure Ohio State Buckeyes (sorry guys). She got a laugh out of the letter though.

She is a Packers fan by association and is slowly liking more and more about the team as each season passes.
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed