Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
3 Pages<123
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline vikesrule  
#31 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2012 5:05:11 AM(UTC)
vikesrule

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/4/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

Originally Posted by: 4PackGirl Go to Quoted Post
my husband, who has built 100's of homes says it's a bad idea, a waste of time & effort, & that you should get REAL insulation & do it the right way.


And listen to your husband you should. Wise man indeed.

And it is good to see that Wade and zombieslayer applauded your post, as well they should.
Since your husband is a Minnesota Vikings fan, it is only appropriate that Wade and ZS appreciate and acknowledge the wisdom of a Vikings fan.

They need to pay more heed to Vikings fans incredible knowledge, insight and all around keen sense of perception.

Offline zombieslayer  
#32 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2012 2:53:00 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: vikesrule Go to Quoted Post
And listen to your husband you should. Wise man indeed.

And it is good to see that Wade and zombieslayer applauded your post, as well they should.
Since your husband is a Minnesota Vikings fan, it is only appropriate that Wade and ZS appreciate and acknowledge the wisdom of a Vikings fan.

They need to pay more heed to Vikings fans incredible knowledge, insight and all around keen sense of perception.



And self-loathing.

He seems like a good guy, 4Pack. Just make sure you encourage him. A lot. And make sure you let him know that life is worth living. I hear the depression rate among Vikings fans is REALLY high.

I don't know why. Think
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline DakotaT  
#33 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2012 2:56:40 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 649
Applause Received: 1,338

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer Go to Quoted Post
I hear the depression rate among Vikings fans is REALLY high.

I don't know why. Think



A bunch of miserable f*ckrs. Only pleasure they seem to have is trying to cut down the superior team to the east. Of course, that is just pure jealousy. And for VR, his jealousy faces east and west.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#34 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2012 3:09:53 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
A bunch of miserable f*ckrs. Only pleasure they seem to have is trying to cut down the superior team to the east. Of course, that is just pure jealousy. And for VR, his jealousy faces east and west.


I take jealousy as a compliment.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
6m / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

24m / Around The NFL / Smokey

38m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / pkrjones

1h / Welcome to our Community! / Smokey

2h / Random Babble / Smokey

2h / Random Babble / Smokey

3h / Random Babble / wpr

4h / Random Babble / IronMan

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Gilligan

5h / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

5h / Random Babble / PackFanWithTwins

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / StarrMax1

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra


Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.