Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 7:15:21 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,967
Applause Received: 2,223

Brandon says he doesn't like the Packers
Brandon Marshall wrote:
I don't like the Green Bay Packers. I'm not going to use the word 'hate,' but I really dislike the Packers and their players," Marshall said. "But you know what? The talk has to back it up. We'll go out there and do everything we have to do to get a win.

Greg says Packer don't like the Bears
Greg Jennings wrote:
He's trying to get his team riled up. He's getting into the rivalry. Hey, let him hate us. We hate them, too. That's the bottom line. We don't like them. They don't like us.

Brandon thinks a Packers player is saying one of them shut him down even though the Packers use a trailer an safety on top to shut him down ... Brandon is wrong and Packers are smart in their approach
Brandon Marshall wrote:
I didn't beat double and triple coverage or whatever they were throwing at me. I take it as a slap in my face when guys are talking about my lack of ability to do something against them when they have help all over the place. I'm looking forward to one-on-one coverage. Hopefully, those guys, in a game like this, will go to their coach and say, 'Let me have him. I want Brandon Marshall. I want to stop Brandon Marshall.' Let's see what happens.

Greg says hey play us man to man!
Greg Jennings wrote:
Man, I wish the Bears would play us one-on-one and man-to-man. Yeah, man, the Bears always play Cover 2. I think they’re scared not to play Cover 2.

Of course the media HAS to probe Jermichael Finley repeatedly until he delivers... and no disappointment there ...
Jermichael Finley wrote:
Urlacher is at the end of his career right now; he's playing a little slow out there. I don't think they're losing too much if he's out. Putting another guy in might help them a little.

Lance Briggs thinks Finley is an idiot ... not much arguing that one
Lance Briggs wrote:
He's an idiot. Just suit up and play ball. His comments aren't going to change the outcome of the game. They aren't going to help him or anybody play better. It doesn't really matter.

Finley was just saying the guy replacing Urlacher is good too!
Jermichael Finley wrote:
Urlacher is a hall of fame player and person. I meant no disrespect to him in previous comments, I was simply trying to explain that his replacement in the lineup is a good player as well

I thought this was funny
Brian Urlacher wrote:
Just like a couple of years ago, I think, he tore his ACL and the Packers were actually better without him. You know, they won the Super Bowl. I hope we can duplicate that as well because it won’t hurt my feelings if we go on and win the Super Bowl without me like they did without him.

I love this stuff!
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
nerdmann on 12/14/2012(UTC)
Offline QCHuskerFan  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 8:50:44 AM(UTC)
QCHuskerFan

Applause Given: 95
Applause Received: 160

Love Urlacher's comments! I would rather have Urlacher sitting on my bench than Finley dropping passes.
Offline gbguy20  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 9:22:01 AM(UTC)
gbguy20

Applause Given: 208
Applause Received: 285

Urlacher wins.
call me Dan
Offline DanJustDan29  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 1:00:56 PM(UTC)
DanJustDan29

Applause Given: 3
Applause Received: 7

Last I checked Urlacher lost...
Teamwork is what the Green Bay Packers were all about. They didn't do it for individual glory. They did it because they loved one another. -Vince Lombardi
Offline Pack93z  
#5 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2012 1:57:04 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 398
Applause Received: 1,078

That a girl.. Applause

Quote:
The rivalry between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers is fierce. It's the oldest in NFL history. The two teams play on Sunday, and if the Packers win, they clinch the NFC North. The rhetoric between the two teams has already begun. Green Bay's Jermichael Finley said the Bears are better without Brian Urlacher. Lance Briggs, Urlacher's longtime teammate, called Finley an idiot.

The animosity is just as strong between the fans. With a shared border and Great Lake, proximity breeds discontent. In fact, Mason, a young Packers fan, found her way to the Chicago area. When Chicago's mascot, Staley the Bear, showed up at this young Packers fan's school, Mason wore her Packers jersey. Mason's mom wrote in to the Chicagoist:

This assembly was a big day for my girls because of all the heat they take (all in good fun of course). The funniest thing about it, is Mason is deathly afraid of anything in a mascot uniform, but I guess she thought this was her duty as a Packer fan. Her exact words to Staley were. "Deal with it, Bro!"

Mason's mother should be proud that her daughter is not afraid to tell truth to power.

UserPostedImage

Message modified by user Friday, December 14, 2012 2:17:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 3 applause.
Zero2Cool on 12/14/2012(UTC), Blitz on 12/15/2012(UTC), Cheesey on 12/15/2012(UTC)
Offline Cheesey  
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:22:18 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Applause Given: 200
Applause Received: 435

I'm kind of glad to see the trash talking back. It makes it more like the past history of Packers/Bears.

I'm SURE they are still mad about the Pack beating them for the NFC title a couple years ago.
But talent will win out over want-of-revenge.
UserPostedImage
Offline Packfan87  
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 6:58:27 PM(UTC)
Packfan87

United States

Applause Given: 3
Applause Received: 5

I love seeing some fire from the player!

FUCK the bears!!
Offline CaliforniaCheez  
#8 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 3:35:26 AM(UTC)
CaliforniaCheez

Applause Given: 5
Applause Received: 132

HA HA!!
blank
Offline PackerTraxx  
#9 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 12:13:03 PM(UTC)
PackerTraxx

Applause Given: 18
Applause Received: 127

I'll take the win...they can have the trash talk.
Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
Offline wpr  
#10 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 12:42:10 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 3,147
Applause Received: 1,518

Originally Posted by: PackerTraxx Go to Quoted Post
I'll take the win...they can have the trash talk.

that is TWO wins.
UserPostedImage

"Will you follow me, one last time?" Thorin Oakenshield
Rss Feed