Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
8 Pages«<78
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Porforis  
#121 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 12:17:10 PM(UTC)
Porforis

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 8/22/2009(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Applause Given: 168
Applause Received: 333

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post
This just gives a better case why our fans are better. I love how people try to be badasses and say f*ck every sentence. Pathetic. I laughed when that guy tried to say that packers fans are not packers fans if they haven't been to Wisconsin. SORRY WE HAVE FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR GODS SAKE. Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing


That's like saying you can't be a Christian if you haven't been to Nazareth.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#122 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 12:34:40 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,844
Applause Received: 1,370

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post
This just gives a better case why our fans are better. I love how people try to be badasses and say f*ck every sentence. Pathetic. I laughed when that guy tried to say that packers fans are not packers fans if they haven't been to Wisconsin. SORRY WE HAVE FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR GODS SAKE. Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing


Lived most of my life in IL. Never lived in WI. I did live in MN for a year when I was in 1st grade. I can not be sure but I think that is the genesis of becoming a Packers fan. I moved to Minny Jan 65 and moved back the following Dec or Jan. That was ll it took to recognize a quality franchise. It was so easy even a child could do it.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Offline Gaycandybacon  
#123 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 12:48:15 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/17/2012(UTC)
Location: Hanover Park, IL

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
Lived most of my life in IL. Never lived in WI.


Same here. It's basically a stereotype over here that you're automatically from Wisconsin if you're a packers fan..
Offline Zero2Cool  
#124 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:36:45 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,870
Applause Received: 2,048

I think some us Packers fans are massively spoiled and lacking appreciation for a playoff win. The Packers are 33 and 7 over their last 40 games, including playoffs with one Super Bowl win – I bet there are more than two dozen fan bases that wish they could claim as such. The Packers come up victorious by 14 points in a home playoff game, which in case you’ve lived under a rock is no easy task for the Packers and yet we have some ungrateful fans deteriorating the accomplishment? All I read and heard when Joe Webb was announced being the starter was how he gives the Vikings a better opportunity to win against the Packers. Now that the Packers win, I’ve been reading comments about how the Packers beat the Vikings B team and the Vikings JV team. Get your nose out of the air, slap yourself with a wet fish and quit taking a win for granted!

Remember a certain person observing the Packers having several drives under a minute rather than running the ball to clear out the clock and preserve the win? That was against the Colts. Saturday night, although it wasn’t sexy, and the Vikings knew the Packers were in run mode, it preserved a win when 21 points felt like 42.

Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.

Pull your heads out of your asses, Packers fans, and appreciate this win… it just might be the last of the season.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 7 applause.
Pack93z on 1/7/2013(UTC), Wade on 1/7/2013(UTC), Porforis on 1/7/2013(UTC), Gaycandybacon on 1/7/2013(UTC), TheKanataThrilla on 1/7/2013(UTC), mi_keys on 1/7/2013(UTC), gbguy20 on 1/7/2013(UTC)
Offline Pack93z  
#125 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:40:11 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 383
Applause Received: 1,027

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post

Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.


Exactly.. good post.
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#126 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:45:06 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 640
Applause Received: 1,319

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post


Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.

Pull your heads out of your asses, Packers fans, and appreciate this win… it just might be the last of the season.


It is alive!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Hoss, the boys were all getting nauseously homesick for your presence. I, of course, never had a doubt that you were coming back. Blind Faith, baby.

We are spoiled, us old bastards know that well - it's you younger guys that didn't know the pain of being a Packer fan through the 70s and 80s.
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#127 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 1:53:21 PM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 645
Applause Received: 657

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I think some us Packers fans are massively spoiled and lacking appreciation for a playoff win. The Packers are 33 and 7 over their last 40 games, including playoffs with one Super Bowl win – I bet there are more than two dozen fan bases that wish they could claim as such. The Packers come up victorious by 14 points in a home playoff game, which in case you’ve lived under a rock is no easy task for the Packers and yet we have some ungrateful fans deteriorating the accomplishment? All I read and heard when Joe Webb was announced being the starter was how he gives the Vikings a better opportunity to win against the Packers. Now that the Packers win, I’ve been reading comments about how the Packers beat the Vikings B team and the Vikings JV team. Get your nose out of the air, slap yourself with a wet fish and quit taking a win for granted!

Remember a certain person observing the Packers having several drives under a minute rather than running the ball to clear out the clock and preserve the win? That was against the Colts. Saturday night, although it wasn’t sexy, and the Vikings knew the Packers were in run mode, it preserved a win when 21 points felt like 42.

Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.

Pull your heads out of your asses, Packers fans, and appreciate this win… it just might be the last of the season.


He's back!!!

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Offline wpr  
#128 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 2:52:01 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,844
Applause Received: 1,370

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
I think some us Packers fans are massively spoiled and lacking appreciation for a playoff win. The Packers are 33 and 7 over their last 40 games, including playoffs with one Super Bowl win – I bet there are more than two dozen fan bases that wish they could claim as such. The Packers come up victorious by 14 points in a home playoff game, which in case you’ve lived under a rock is no easy task for the Packers and yet we have some ungrateful fans deteriorating the accomplishment? All I read and heard when Joe Webb was announced being the starter was how he gives the Vikings a better opportunity to win against the Packers. Now that the Packers win, I’ve been reading comments about how the Packers beat the Vikings B team and the Vikings JV team. Get your nose out of the air, slap yourself with a wet fish and quit taking a win for granted!

Remember a certain person observing the Packers having several drives under a minute rather than running the ball to clear out the clock and preserve the win? That was against the Colts. Saturday night, although it wasn’t sexy, and the Vikings knew the Packers were in run mode, it preserved a win when 21 points felt like 42.

Make no mistake about this, the game was ALWAYS about Adrian Peterson, not Christian Ponder and not Joe Webb.

Pull your heads out of your asses, Packers fans, and appreciate this win… it just might be the last of the season.



ZERO!!!!!!!!


"I got just five words for ya - Damn glad to see ya boy!" Harry Stamper

BTW, good post
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#129 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 3:59:34 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,870
Applause Received: 2,048

I always enjoy watching the locker room victory videos - link.
UserPostedImage
Offline musccy  
#130 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 4:17:52 PM(UTC)
musccy

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 5/7/2009(UTC)
Location: Pennsylvania

Applause Given: 194
Applause Received: 172

Offline Cheesey  
#131 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 5:24:49 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 162
Applause Received: 354

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
It is alive!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Hoss, the boys were all getting nauseously homesick for your presence.


PRESENCE!?!?
Did he buy you PRESENCE!?!?Big Grin
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
8 Pages«<78
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Recent Topics
30m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

4h / Random Babble / nyrpack

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

5h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

5h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

5h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

5h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / StarrMax1

17h / Random Babble / dfosterf

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / Gaycandybacon

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann


Tweeter

Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.