Green Bay Packers Forum

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline NodakPaul  
#11 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 5:53:28 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.
Offline CubanPenguin  
#12 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 6:47:13 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 11/5/2006(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.


Just ask any player who has played in Arrowhead, Qwest Field or Lambeau and see how loud the games were...
Offline NodakPaul  
#13 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 7:14:40 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.


Just ask any player who has played in Arrowhead, Qwest Field or Lambeau and see how loud the games were...


I've been to all three. And Lambeau is nowhere near the level of Qwest or Arrowhead. In fact, Arrowhead is the only open air stadium that I have been that rivals some of the best enclosed stadiums.

EDIT: Although I think the game day experience from a fan point of view was probably the best at lambeau. I haven't been there since the renovations... will have to check it out sometime.
Offline mxchamp004  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 8:43:48 AM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)
hey nodak i thinnk u need to change ur sig....
Offline IronMan  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 9:27:17 AM(UTC)
Rank: Veteran Member

ESPN NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2010

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 135
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive

Allen = ZERO tackles.
Nice to see your high priced DE pay off.
Offline longtimefan  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 11:58:07 AM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 11/30/2006(UTC)
Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 21
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yea when he is taking the cnap.. you call his name ..
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaacksoooooooooooooon. Its to get in his head.


That doesn't even work in high school. ;)

Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive (resulting in a fumble) and AD breaks off a 69 yard run for a TD in the ensuing Vikings drive, I think the crowd will have settled down. ;)

Just joking around. I actually hope the crowd is into it. It doesn't affect the visiting team too much in an open air stadium, and it is a lot more fun to watch a game with the crowd in involved than it is to watch one where the crowd is half asleep. minnypacker is right though. G-Force sounds kinda lame.


Just ask any player who has played in Arrowhead, Qwest Field or Lambeau and see how loud the games were...


I've been to all three. And Lambeau is nowhere near the level of Qwest or Arrowhead. In fact, Arrowhead is the only open air stadium that I have been that rivals some of the best enclosed stadiums.

EDIT: Although I think the game day experience from a fan point of view was probably the best at lambeau. I haven't been there since the renovations... will have to check it out sometime.


Least those places dont pipe in noise ...

Well at least ONE doesnt pipe in noise unlike some dumpy stadiums :)
Offline TengoJuego  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 3:09:32 PM(UTC)
Rank: Rookie

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2010

United States
Joined: 8/16/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 6
Applause Received: 1
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive

Allen = ZERO tackles.
Nice to see your high priced DE pay off.


LUCKY!!! I want that sig

Anyway, my bad, I didn't know what you meant minnypacker. Sorry to question your faith as a Cheesehead.
Offline IronMan  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2008 3:27:55 PM(UTC)
Rank: Veteran Member

ESPN NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2010

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 135
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Besides, after Allen sacks Rodgers on the opening drive

Allen = ZERO tackles.
Nice to see your high priced DE pay off.


LUCKY!!! I want that sig

Yeah its pretty much the coolest sig ever made. :rr:
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (3-May): Packers annual shareholders meeting will be held on July 21 at 11 a.m.
Zero2Cool (2-May): Packers decline option on former first-round pick Datone Jones
Zero2Cool (2-May): For the public
Zero2Cool (2-May): OTA practices: May 24, June 2 and June 6
Smokey (1-May): Pecan Waffles !
gbguy20 (30-Apr): i like waffles
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr): mmm Waffles
IronMan (30-Apr): seriously. Waffle House
IronMan (30-Apr): Waffle House!
Mucky Tundra (29-Apr): In unrelated news, a six figure sum was wired to Dr James Andrews bank account in the Cayman Islands
Zero2Cool (29-Apr): Dr. James Andrews, who examined Myles Jack in December, told the UCLA LB today that he does not need micro-fracture surgery.
wpr (29-Apr): 64321 is still available
Mucky Tundra (29-Apr): thanks wpr, now i have to change it :(
wpr (29-Apr): Right. Mucky is 12346. Big difference.
Mucky Tundra (29-Apr): because i'm smarter than he is ;)
Zero2Cool (29-Apr): 12345 didn't fare well for Tunsil, what makes you think it will for you?
Mucky Tundra (29-Apr): I don't want to reset my password
Zero2Cool (29-Apr): First round is over. Reset your passwords.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr): Thompson on Clark: We thought he was the best player available.
IronMan (28-Apr): Brady won his appeal. no suspension.
Yerko (28-Apr): Happy Draft Day everyone!
Pack93z (28-Apr): Buckeye players that is... speaking of that, anyone see Buckeye around?
Pack93z (28-Apr): You certainly can have enough Buckeyes.... and 1 is probably too many. lol.
Zero2Cool (27-Apr): draft chat party tomorrow boys/girls welcome come all
wpr (27-Apr): Hawk is a FA
IronMan (27-Apr): AJ Hawk is still in the NFL?
FLORIDA PACKER88 (27-Apr): You can Never have Enough Buckeyes! Lets sign Lil animal Laurinitis and Hawk and put em both in the middle! ;)
wpr (26-Apr): 48 hrs until Christmas!
Zero2Cool (26-Apr): We have one too many Buckeye on the team already!!
Porforis (26-Apr): AJ Hawk released. Lol if the packers picked him up, would make for some spirited debate
Zero2Cool (25-Apr): Tom Brady re-suspended for four games. Boring.
Zero2Cool (25-Apr): and next year it'll take 24 seconds to do 2017 ;-)
Zero2Cool (25-Apr): 2016 NFL Pick'em schedule ... done!
IronMan (25-Apr): ball for 14 seconds and doesn't even get a shot off. lol
IronMan (25-Apr): So the Hawks call a TO with 15 seconds left, the coach scribbles some play down on the board. They inbound it to Teague and he holds the bal
Please sign in to use Fan Shout

Current Headlines

2016 Opponents
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 12:00 PM
at Jaguars
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:30 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 12:00 AM
BYE
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 7:30 PM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Oct 20 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 12:00 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 3:25 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 12:00 PM
at Titans
Sunday, Nov 20 @ 7:30 PM
at Redskins
Monday, Nov 28 @ 7:30 PM
at Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Dec 11 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Dec 18 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Saturday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions

Think About It
Think About It

Recent Topics
31m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

42m / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackerTraxx

45m / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackerTraxx

51m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / FLORIDA PACKER88

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Dulak

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Wade

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / musccy

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / musccy


Tweeter