Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
4 Pages«<234
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Formo  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:35:56 AM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
ouch that hurts so bad. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight.

Whatever, you are so old.. You'd just have to turn on 'Murder, She Wrote' at your bedtime (6? 7?) and the lazyboy/TV combo will do the rest. =)
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline wpr  
#47 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:43:55 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,744
Applause Received: 1,311

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
Whatever, you are so old.. You'd just have to turn on 'Murder, She Wrote' at your bedtime (6? 7?) and the lazyboy/TV combo will do the rest. =)

Shows you what YOU know. My wife turns on Diagnosis Murder and I fall asleep in the chair.

But then I get up at 530 to go workout.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#48 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:46:22 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,834
Applause Received: 1,991

I forget only Packer fans have direct access to an NFL team's trophy. Silly me, I'm actually surprised you even respond to the rest of the NFL fanbase, with how far your heads are up your asses one would think you'd be incapable of reading/hearing the rest of us. I underestimate your talents to be able to do as such. Well done!

And as far as your team's affairs.. You have ONE thing going: A-Rod. That defense of yours is still a sieve and how is keeping your OL together gonna work this FA? This isn't the same 2011 Packer team (which, IMO, was a far better team than the 2010 Super Bowl winning team was) and yet you continue to act as if it were.

I get that in the recent past your team has been the class of the division. And while I don't expect you to run in fear of any changes the Lions, Bearce or Vikings make in FA, you have to acknowledge that changes happen, and until games are played on Sundays next fall, you really shouldn't look at past successes to determine future results. The 2012 Vikings are a good example.

Once again you take something small and make it out to something it's not even close to. I do find it adorable how you took offense to that comment and got bent out of shape.

Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews III, Sam Shields, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Morgan Burnett, Tramon Williams, Josh Sitton ... are a few other reasons the fans of the Green Bay Packers can rest easy when their team doesn't splurge an sacrifice their future for the "right now".

The Vikings have Percy...err wait, no, Adrian Peterson to look forward to and how many more years does that workhorse have before he sets up his cleats and wait's for Canton to call?

Past be the past ... I'm just saying the Packers have a brighter 2013 season outlook than the Vikings.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline Formo  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:29:05 PM(UTC)
Formo

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Once again you take something small and make it out to something it's not even close to. I do find it adorable how you took offense to that comment and got bent out of shape.

Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews III, Sam Shields, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Morgan Burnett, Tramon Williams, Josh Sitton ... are a few other reasons the fans of the Green Bay Packers can rest easy when their team doesn't splurge an sacrifice their future for the "right now".

The Vikings have Percy...err wait, no, Adrian Peterson to look forward to and how many more years does that workhorse have before he sets up his cleats and wait's for Canton to call?

Past be the past ... I'm just saying the Packers have a brighter 2013 season outlook than the Vikings.

No offense taken. I just fired back. Because it's what I do. The only thing bent out of shape is my wiener, and that's because I probably hit it too much.

Individual players do not make a team. I remember a Percy-less Vikings team lead by mediocre QBing beating your Packers at the end of last season.
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#50 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:00:54 PM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,744
Applause Received: 1,311

No offense taken. I just fired back. Because it's what I do. The only thing bent out of shape is my wiener, and that's because I probably hit it too much.

Individual players do not make a team. I remember a Percy-less Vikings team lead by mediocre QBing beating your Packers at the end of last season.

GB wanted MN to win. They really wanted to keep Da Bears out of the playoffs to really really piss off their fandom. That and everyone knew that GB would kick the vikies @ss the following week.
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:44:46 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 622
Applause Received: 1,296

GB wanted MN to win. They really wanted to keep Da Bears out of the playoffs to really really piss off their fandom. That and everyone knew that GB would kick the vikies @ss the following week.

Oh, give the little pudgy boy his Super Bowl. If the Vikings upgrade their MLB and hit on another guy in the secondary, they'll be more formidable. They still suck at QB though.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#52 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:56:04 PM(UTC)
Formo

That's nice pontification you did there. Don't believe a word of it.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Oh, give the little pudgy boy his Super Bowl. If the Vikings upgrade their MLB and hit on another guy in the secondary, they'll be more formidable. They still suck at QB though.

Yup- Oh, wait... https://twitter.com/Adam...tatus/312289521842651136
UserPostedImage
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#53 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:55:02 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Applause Given: 247
Applause Received: 365

Just saw on ESPN.....6yrs 67mil. 25 mil guaranteed.

WOW!!!! Lot of money for a guy who can't stay on the field.
“"The preparation week is where you make your hay,You have to win the week first. That’s where a lot of the wins and losses come. It’s how you approach the week leading up to the game."
Offline Formo  
#54 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 7:31:30 PM(UTC)
Formo

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post

Who's getting that money from what team? Cassell was signed in KC for 6 years, $63 million. But since he was released, the Vikings aren't paying that (thinking more like $3-$4 million annually).

Or are you talking about Harvin's new deal?

EDIT: Ahh, just looked up Harvin's deal with the SeaChickens. He banked in Seattle. Good for him... He was earning $900k/year with the Vikings.. lol
UserPostedImage
Offline play2win  
#55 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:26:05 PM(UTC)
play2win

United States

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 724

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post

I have a headache....

He will prove out to be a low value. Availability often in question with him.
Offline Formo  
#56 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 2:46:40 PM(UTC)
Formo

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
I have a headache....

He will prove out to be a low value. Availability often in question with him.

Not really. Harvin missed only 3 games prior to last year's season ending injury (which was most likely more than just injury why he was IR'd). Availability in games really weren't ever in question with him in Minny. Now, if you meant availability in the lockerroom/leadership/practice, then you may be onto something..
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed