Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
5 Pages«<45
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Formo  
#76 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 11:24:28 AM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Porforis Go to Quoted Post
Ponder fires a deep shot downfield to Jennings... He got it! Jennings to the 32 for a 12 yard gain!


Funny. Ponder's first NFL pass as starter was a 72 yard play action. To Jenkins. Against, of course, the Packers. Of course, that stands today as his career long.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Porforis  
#77 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 11:32:18 AM(UTC)
Porforis

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 8/22/2009(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Applause Given: 168
Applause Received: 333

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
Funny. Ponder's first NFL pass as starter was a 72 yard play action. To Jenkins. Against, of course, the Packers. Of course, that stands today as his career long.


And Matt Flynn's first two NFL starts basically make him a hall of fame quarterback by those standards, and Brett Favre's first NFL pass basically makes him the worst NFL receiver of all time. Don't be mad just because your QB has an inaccurate noodle-arm.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DoddPower on 3/20/2013(UTC)
Offline Formo  
#78 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 11:51:34 AM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Porforis Go to Quoted Post
And Matt Flynn's first two NFL starts basically make him a hall of fame quarterback by those standards, and Brett Favre's first NFL pass basically makes him the worst NFL receiver of all time. Don't be mad just because your QB has an inaccurate noodle-arm.


Not mad bro. All signs point to him improving his accuracy anyway. I just wanted to point out how everyone likes to rip on his 'deep ball', and yet basically his first NFL pass was a 72 yard strike to cement footed Jenkins.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Pack93z  
#79 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 1:10:37 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 383
Applause Received: 1,027

Not surprising.. but he is going to look goofy in the #15... not to mention the hue.

Wonder how his sister is going to accept the QB efforts of the Vikings.. especially if Ponder is down. She may burn down twitter within a matter of weeks.. lol.
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#80 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 1:16:26 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,870
Applause Received: 2,048

Originally Posted by: Pack93z Go to Quoted Post
Not surprising.. but he is going to look goofy in the #15... not to mention the hue.

Wonder how his sister is going to accept the QB efforts of the Vikings.. especially if Ponder is down. She may burn down twitter within a matter of weeks.. lol.


I think he wore #15 in college and wanted to wear it with the Packers, but Bart Starr has permanent rights to it as it's retired.
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages«<45
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Recent Topics
11m / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

9h / Random Babble / nyrpack

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

9h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

10h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

10h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

10h / Around The NFL / nyrpack

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / StarrMax1

22h / Random Babble / dfosterf

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / Gaycandybacon

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

30-Aug / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann


Tweeter

Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.