Welcome Guest! You can login or register.
Login or Register.
Thursday, September 18, 2008 2:29:56 AM(UTC)
Thanks for not opening this thread until Sunday night.
I am going to be on airplanes. So R.P. should not be able to post after the game. Heretofore, I will post my post game thoughts now;
It is now after the game. Here is my thoughts on the Packers Victory Today.
1. Again, Chico steps up that is three in a row. His QB passer rating jumped up to 119.59 Well done.
2. Hawk, an incredible game.... For those that were loooking at it close. He is a future Hall Of Famer.
3. Yes T.O. got his T.D. But who would have thunk he would have been shut down to 5 catches and 80 yards. Great job.
4. Romo looked scared after he was hit the first time by KGB. Did you notice he had "Happy Feet." ever since that sack?
5. M.M. and the staff did a great job adjusting at the half.
6. I am so thankful that M.M. did not get too conservative when we had the lead. He must be reading Packerhome. com forums.
Over all a great win. 3-0 .... I am so proud of Chico.... Incredible game, and incredible poise for a young 24 year old kid.
P,S. I sure hope Romo does not have a concussion. He is a good guy and a great Q.B. It would be a shame to see him miss a couple of games.
Editied... Becuase I kept thinking of good things to point out about tonights game.
Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:20:23 AM(UTC)
It's kinda like a time machine...
Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:55:01 AM(UTC)
My doctor never gives me the good meds.
Thursday, September 18, 2008 4:16:07 PM(UTC)
loool i'm assuming your doctor's not the only doctor with a fake diploma then
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.