Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline nerdmann  
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:31:38 AM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,705
Applause Received: 663

Geno Smith baby!

Pull the trigger, Ted!
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
thanks Post received 1 applause.
TheKanataThrilla on 4/25/2013(UTC)
Offline TheKanataThrilla  
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:36:59 AM(UTC)
TheKanataThrilla

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Canada
Joined: 9/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 154
Applause Received: 118

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
Geno Smith baby!

Pull the trigger, Ted!


It would test the BPA theory as I am assuming that Geno has higher grade than the 26th person on the Packers Big Board.

The forum would go ballistic. The only possibility that it would be looked as a positive is if Rodgers got injured and Geno proved to be an adequate replacement thus driving up his trade value.
"Stumbling from one disaster to another" Lost Together (Blue Rodeo)
Offline PackerTraxx  
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:55:00 AM(UTC)
PackerTraxx

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/13/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 18
Applause Received: 127

I would sort of like to see Ted Thompson be able to trade out of the first rd. If we can to that and then trade back up and have three number 2s or get an upper third #2 and their #1 next year, in either case it should get us an extra quality player in the long run.
Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
Offline nerdmann  
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:16:02 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,705
Applause Received: 663

Originally Posted by: TheKanataThrilla Go to Quoted Post
It would test the BPA theory as I am assuming that Geno has higher grade than the 26th person on the Packers Big Board.

The forum would go ballistic. The only possibility that it would be looked as a positive is if Rodgers got injured and Geno proved to be an adequate replacement thus driving up his trade value.


If Geno Smith is there, do you take him or trade back?
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline dhazer  
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:23:34 PM(UTC)
dhazer

Rank: Pro Bowl MVP

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 48
Applause Received: 203

Originally Posted by: PackerTraxx Go to Quoted Post
I would sort of like to see Ted Thompson be able to trade out of the first rd. If we can to that and then trade back up and have three number 2s or get an upper third #2 and their #1 next year, in either case it should get us an extra quality player in the long run.

Ted Thompson never can pull off the trades where he gets future picks, it used to piss me off how billacheat used to always find a way to end up with 2 1st rounders every year. Ted Thompson seems to not like waiting on the future picks. I mean a team like the jags off next years #1 and a 2nd I would jump all over that, because you know most likely it would be a top 10 pick.


Sorry I started dreaming again lol.


The guy I want the Packers to pick this year is Marcus Lattimore . I will start to get pissed now lol Wanna Box?

UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
Offline play2win  
#16 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:39:42 PM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: dhazer Go to Quoted Post
TT never can pull off the trades where he gets future picks, it used to piss me off how billacheat used to always find a way to end up with 2 1st rounders every year. Ted Thompson seems to not like waiting on the future picks. I mean a team like the jags off next years #1 and a 2nd I would jump all over that, because you know most likely it would be a top 10 pick.


Sorry I started dreaming again lol.


The guy I want the Packers to pick this year is Marcus Lattimore . I will start to get pissed now lol Wanna Box?



Lattimore is interesting, and so is Tank. But, I heard the team is dead set against adding anyone with a recent injury. Barrett Jones? We need a Center, but do you draft him coming off a lis franc? I wouldn't.
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
6m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / porky88

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / packman82

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / macbob

21-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Since69

20-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

20-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind