Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PackerTraxx  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:15:36 AM(UTC)
PackerTraxx

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/13/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 18
Applause Received: 127

I would sooner see the Queens picking up our castoffs than us picking up theirs.
Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
Online Zero2Cool  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 10:30:08 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,967
Applause Received: 2,223

If I were a Vikings fan (first, shoot me) I'd be PISSED that the Vikings seem to be first in line on the NFC North cast offs, lol. It just gives Packers fans another thing to laugh at them for!!
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline dhazer  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:22:09 PM(UTC)
dhazer

Rank: Pro Bowl MVP

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 48
Applause Received: 203

Lets see Vikings made the playoffs last year with a high school qb. They add players to help them this year but yet people say they suck. I am lost if they are saying this because of the green and gold glasses or is it a joke? But yet the Packer lose players and we are the best team ever? We still don't have a defense and we lose 2 wrs.


I'm so lost with people on here.
UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
Online Zero2Cool  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:34:26 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,967
Applause Received: 2,223

Originally Posted by: dhazer Go to Quoted Post
Lets see Vikings made the playoffs last year with a high school qb. They add players to help them this year but yet people say they suck. I am lost if they are saying this because of the green and gold glasses or is it a joke? But yet the Packer lose players and we are the best team ever? We still don't have a defense and we lose 2 wrs.


I'm so lost with people on here.


Correction, they made the playoffs with a RB who had a rare NFL season statistically. It had far less to do with the QB than the RB. I'm also intrigued to see that you've jumped off the "Detroit gonna be a force this season!" bandwagon and jumped on the "Fear the Vikings!!" bandwagon.

Packers fans say the Vikings suck, just like the Bears suck, it is regardless of their record. When you become a full fan of the Packers, this won't be so damn confusing to you!

Another example ... Dale Earnhardt fans say Jeff Gordon sucks, but Gordon has won more races and multiple Cup trophies.

I hope I have helped you understand. No charge.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 3 applause.
dhazer on 6/18/2013(UTC), DoddPower on 6/18/2013(UTC), Dexter_Sinister on 6/18/2013(UTC)
Offline dhazer  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:15:08 PM(UTC)
dhazer

Rank: Pro Bowl MVP

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 48
Applause Received: 203

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Correction, they made the playoffs with a RB who had a rare NFL season statistically. It had far less to do with the QB than the RB. I'm also intrigued to see that you've jumped off the "Detroit gonna be a force this season!" bandwagon and jumped on the "Fear the Vikings!!" bandwagon.

Packers fans say the Vikings suck, just like the Bears suck, it is regardless of their record. When you become a full fan of the Packers, this won't be so damn confusing to you!

Another example ... Dale Earnhardt fans say Jeff Gordon sucks, but Gordon has won more races and multiple Cup trophies.

I hope I have helped you understand. No charge.


Thank you for the clarification Applause

I think the NFC north is going to be the best division in football this year. And yes Kevin that means Detroit will be a force. If they can actually have their defense keep its cool and grow up.


I am stoked for some football and I am so glad I get Sunday Ticket for free this year. If you get time before the season starts Kevin we can setup you know what for all the games :)
UserPostedImage

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be :)
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Rockmolder on 6/20/2013(UTC)
Offline Dexter_Sinister  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:26:15 PM(UTC)
Dexter_Sinister

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 6/12/2010(UTC)

Applause Given: 292
Applause Received: 266

As long as the Lions have Sterling Sharpe syndrome, they will never be better than mediocre.

It isn't their D. It is their head coach.

Having a great WR doesn't help a team with no depth.
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.

Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Offline Dexter_Sinister  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:54:08 PM(UTC)
Dexter_Sinister

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 6/12/2010(UTC)

Applause Given: 292
Applause Received: 266

Originally Posted by: dhazer Go to Quoted Post
Lets see Vikings made the playoffs last year with a high school qb. They add players to help them this year but yet people say they suck. I am lost if they are saying this because of the green and gold glasses or is it a joke? But yet the Packer lose players and we are the best team ever? We still don't have a defense and we lose 2 wrs.


I'm so lost with people on here.


I think you are just lost.

They lost 2 WRs? Well, maybe technically. Both were less than 10% of the Packers WR targets and Rodgers still was able to put up the 14th highest single season passer rating in NFL history. I don't think they will be missed. They also added 2 draft pick and a couple of FA WRs.

Having any healthy running backs the whole year will be a massive improvement.

Woodson missed half the year and the passing D was still top 4 in passer rating allowed. They won't miss him. Heyward was better in the slot anyway.

Crabtree was 4 TDs in 3 years. I don't think he was better than Quarless.

The Packers actually added about 35 players including 12 draft picks.

Just because they were not on ESPNs free agent watch list, it doesn't mean they aren't actually better than the guys the Bears and Vikings picked up.
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.

Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Offline DakotaT  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:32:03 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 666
Applause Received: 1,371

Originally Posted by: dhazer Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for the clarification Applause

I think the NFC north is going to be the best division in football this year. And yes Kevin that means Detroit will be a force. If they can actually have their defense keep its cool and grow up.



How do you figure this? There is only one legitimate playoff team in our division. The other three have major holes. The Vikings won't be playoff a last place schedule this season either. And their defense is going into the season without a NFL caliber middle linebacker, a DE coming off a knee injury, and an aging DT playing his last season in purple.

The Bears will be bad and the Lions never seem to be able to stop shooting themselves in their own ass. Back to the drawing board for you Hazr.

Atlanta, Green Bay, San Francisco, and the Giants will win their divisions: leaving two wild card teams in Seattle and Washington/New Orleans. How Hazr is the NFC North a better division than the East or West?
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
nerdmann on 6/19/2013(UTC)
Online Zero2Cool  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:00:02 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,967
Applause Received: 2,223

Originally Posted by: dhazer Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for the clarification Applause

I think the NFC north is going to be the best division in football this year. And yes Kevin that means Detroit will be a force. If they can actually have their defense keep its cool and grow up.


I am stoked for some football and I am so glad I get Sunday Ticket for free this year. If you get time before the season starts Kevin we can setup you know what for all the games :)


Hey for you buddy, anytime! :) I am with you on the NFC North being a very solid division, probably the second most difficult to win in the NFL. I think Detroit will win a few games people expect them to lose, same with the Vikings. The Bears could surprise some. I'm a little worried with not hearing anything about them. Kinda like your kids, when they quiet, you get nervous, lol.

I'm back in Green Bay (as of Jan 2012, thanks for paying attention) so we already get all the games for your know what. :P
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline nerdmann  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:44:14 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,705
Applause Received: 663

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
How do you figure this? There is only one legitimate playoff team in our division. The other three have major holes. The Vikings won't be playoff a last place schedule this season either. And their defense is going into the season without a NFL caliber middle linebacker, a DE coming off a knee injury, and an aging DT playing his last season in purple.

The Bears will be bad and the Lions never seem to be able to stop shooting themselves in their own ass. Back to the drawing board for you Hazr.

Atlanta, Green Bay, San Francisco, and the Giants will win their divisions: leaving two wild card teams in Seattle and Washington/New Orleans. How Hazr is the NFC North a better division than the East or West?


Not having Lovey Smith in the division anymore feels great. The Bares are blowing it up and starting all over.

The Queens have a good defensive HC, in an offense-based league. And shit for QBs.

Detoilet has been exposed. We all thought their coach was for real, turns out he wasn't.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DoddPower on 6/19/2013(UTC)
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
3m / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

29m / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

48m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DarkaneRules

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Tezzy

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / porky88

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / packman82

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

22-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / macbob