Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages<12

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:52:43 AM(UTC)
In the long list of things that are wrong with me ... I fail to understand the importance of taking a picture of yourself with a handgun.

UserPostedImage
Porforis  
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:31:52 AM(UTC)
I wonder if he'll use a "The concussions did it!" defense.
User is suspended until 5/28/2018 11:54:40 AM(UTC) DakotaT  
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:41:00 PM(UTC)
He was denied bail today, and they are saying it'll be over a year before a trial begins.
Zero2Cool  
#24 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:44:35 PM(UTC)
dfosterf said: Go to Quoted Post
If he's guilty, he effected the victim very negatively. The dude was shot in the head execution-style. Regardless of who pulled the trigger, I know that catching a round in the back of your head and dying is a very big negative.

I haven't read where he was shot in the head, but I have read this "The first bullet went through his forearm and into his abdomen, suggesting that he tried to raise his arm to defend himself, McCauley said. Lloyd was then shot twice in the back, and once he was down, shot two more times in the chest, the prosecutor said."
JustinAVA182  
#25 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2013 12:43:49 AM(UTC)
I think I figured it all out!!!

Ive seen reports showing that Aaron Hernandez is very claim and peaceful. They are saying he doesnt even looked stressed. I think he has a younger brother who was framed and sent to jail. Hernandez has a plan to save him with his genius scheme: install himself in the same prison by taking the blame for a murder and launch the escape plan step-by-step to break the both of them out..with his full-body tattoo acting as his guide; a tattoo which hides the layout of the prison facility and necessary clues vital to the escape.
Mucky Tundra  
#26 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2013 3:20:14 AM(UTC)
UserPostedImage
OlHoss1884  
#27 Posted : Friday, July 5, 2013 3:59:00 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
In the long list of things that are wrong with me ... I fail to understand the importance of taking a picture of yourself with a handgun.

UserPostedImage

It sends a message to the homies..."I am stupid enough to take a picture of myself holding a gun, so don't think I am smart enough to get both myself and you out of a murder rap someday"

Pack93z  
#28 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:02:58 PM(UTC)
Just keeps getting worse (better for the public? ) for Hernandez... but can you imagine the media coverage if he is sentences to death.. the media would be pissing over themselves non stop.

PFTalk said:
Every time it looks like it has gotten as bad as it can ever get for Aaron Hernandez, it finds a way to get a little worse.

With a grand jury in Bristol County, Massachusetts considering whether to indict Hernandez for the June 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd and a grand jury in Suffolk County, Massachusetts reportedly considering whether to indict Hernandez for the July 2012 murder of Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu, attorney Jack Furlong explained during Wednesday’s edition of Pro Football Talk on NBCSN that the feds could still get involved in this one — and that Hernandez ultimately could be facing the death penalty.

“If this was a murder of a witness or someone who knew something about the earlier murder, then this case becomes potentially a death penalty case and a federal proceeding,” Furlong explained regarding the killing of Odin Lloyd, who reportedly may have known something about Hernandez’s involvement in the double murder. ”Remember, Massachusetts does not have the death penalty. The United States government does. . . . This case . . . went across state lines repeatedly between Florida, Connecticut and Massachusetts. It could go federal in a heartbeat.”
wpr  
#29 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:15:32 PM(UTC)
What a mess. Needless.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Smokey (22-Aug) : LOL !
Tezzy (21-Aug) : it's a trap
Zero2Cool (21-Aug) : check your PM's please
Zero2Cool (21-Aug) : steveishere
Zero2Cool (21-Aug) : Great, Goodell was extended????
Smokey (21-Aug) : NOT A FORUM MEMBER ? JOIN US AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS !
Zero2Cool (20-Aug) : two slots open...time is ticking for those two.
Tezzy (20-Aug) : Did you fill?
Cheesey (20-Aug) : Dang Wayne, I'm trying not to cry. But it's a losing battle. My heart aches for you.
Zero2Cool (20-Aug) : You want in, you're in. :-)
Zero2Cool (20-Aug) : Need just one person to join PH fantasy league so we have ten. Not chasing everyone around anymore.
wpr (20-Aug) : Liver, pizza, brushed, short walk, ear scratches sat on my lap.
Smokey (19-Aug) : love, love, love .
gbguy20 (19-Aug) : lots of tasty people food, car rides, go to a lake, just something out of the usual and lots of attention
gbguy20 (19-Aug) : just make sure you give him an awesome weekend before Monday comes.
Cheesey (19-Aug) : We had to do that 2 years ago to our 15 year old beloved Seth. It's never easy. I'm here for you if you want to talk.
Cheesey (19-Aug) : Wayne, I know how hard that is. Loving them enough to let them go. I''m so sorry!
buckeyepackfan (19-Aug) : Sorry to hear wpr. I had to do the same several years ago. He also was 15. Just know you are easing his pain.
Smokey (19-Aug) : HELLO DAVE !
wpr (19-Aug) : He's a mix. Shepard, Aussy Blue, Border Collie
Porforis (18-Aug) : Good grief... You're the third person I know this week that's had to do that. I'm sorry :(
Zero2Cool (18-Aug) : damn that sucks Wayne... sorry buddy
beast (18-Aug) : Sorry wpr :(
Smokey (18-Aug) : I love dogs, what is the dogs breed ?
wpr (18-Aug) : I spoke with my vet. I am going to put my 16 yo dog down on Mon.
rabidgopher04 (18-Aug) : Coincidentally when I saw the Red Sox in Boston it was against the Brewers.
wpr (17-Aug) : Good idea Z.
wpr (17-Aug) : I tapped my savings to spend time with my son.
Zero2Cool (17-Aug) : I'll have to find a time when Brewers play Red Sox at Fenway. Both teams, one location!
wpr (17-Aug) : Why do you need to be a jerk? I live in a modest home. My kids are out of the house. My wife and I both work. My son paid for most of it. I
Smokey (17-Aug) : Yes, Insurance Agents do well . You must feel so superior .
rabidgopher04 (17-Aug) : Fenway is electric. Great place to watch baseball. I've been a couple times.
wpr (17-Aug) : A few have it already. Most have to save it to do things.
wpr (17-Aug) : Yes Smokey, life takes money to do anything.
Smokey (16-Aug) : IF THEY HAVE THE MONEY !
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys