Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages«<23

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
OlHoss1884  
#61 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2013 10:38:27 PM(UTC)
SINCITYCHEEZE said: Go to Quoted Post
We can discuss this till the Milk-Makers come home. It won't change a thing. All we are doing is [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse] [horse][horse] [horse]
Of Course it is the off-season and we don't have much to discuss right now. So beat awayTongue Tongue Tongue

The "angry mob" is simply responding to a poor opinion piece about what happened on the play. Despite our anger over the terrible officiating in general and the multiple errors on that specific play, I think most of us choose to focus on the future rather than the past. But if someone wants to make asinine assertions with little or not basis in reality, it is neither unexpected nor the least bit wrong to beat their opinion down (verbally).

What I wish would happen is that those that benefitted from the play, or those who support their side of it, would admit that they got away with it. I have done so with the Majkowski pass that beat the Bears in '89.

nerdmann  
#62 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2013 10:32:39 AM(UTC)
It was a series of bad calls. But unlike the Seahawks, it didn't happen to us in the Superbowl.

OlHoss1884  
#63 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2013 10:43:30 AM(UTC)
nerdmann said: Go to Quoted Post
It was a series of bad calls. But unlike the Seahawks, it didn't happen to us in the Superbowl.

All true. More importantly, I sincerely believe the Packers would not have gotten past SF in last year's playoffs, even if the game had been in GB, and thus it would not have made any difference, in the end. And I suppose if it finally got the NFL embarrassed enough to sh*tcan the replacement officials, some good came out of it.
macbob  
#64 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2013 2:56:25 PM(UTC)
Dexter_Sinister said: Go to Quoted Post
You didn't credit anything else as contributing to the better 3rd quarter and 1 drive in the 4th (where they actually didn't run any more than the 1st half).

Oh yeah--well you didn't credit Benson's running for 50 yards in the 3rd quarter (4.9 yards per carry) as contributing to the offense in the second half. So there...

This is ridiculous. Once again you are attributing something to me that I didn't say. I'm sure that everyone else who has read this far in the thread will applaud when I say I'm done on this topic. [wallme]
nerdmann  
#65 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2013 3:52:12 PM(UTC)
Clint Didier!

John Anderson was great.
PackerTraxx  
#66 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2013 4:21:39 PM(UTC)
I never had a problem with the call. Things happen quickly in the game and anyone can make a mistake. They have this thing called instant replay(#-o ) to correct those wrong calls and they can because they have to opportunity to slow things down and review plays over and over. They are 100% at fault.
MintBaconDrivel  
#67 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2013 3:47:18 PM(UTC)
LombardiAve said:
It wasn't so much that Lance Easley posed for a photo, wearing full referee garb and hands thrust in the air to signal "touchdown,' with Seattle Seahawk Golden Tate, it's that he still maintains the famed "Fail Mary' fiasco that cost the Green Bay Packers a win last season was the right call. Wait ... [...]
MintBaconDrivel  
#68 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2013 4:58:01 PM(UTC)
JerseyAl said:
Just when we had moved on to the 2013 NFL season and were inching further away from the disaster that was dubbed "Fail Mary' last season, shock waves hit Twitter this past weekend.  OK, maybe shock waves is a bit of an exaggeration-unless you're a Green Bay Packers fan. It was announced that NFL replacement [...]
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
3 Pages«<23
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (5m) : Vikings LB Anthony Barr wasn't fined for the hit that injured Aaron Rodgers -- but was fined $9,115 for head-butting Davante Adams.
Zero2Cool (6m) : Vikings WR Laquon Treadwell was fined $24,309 for his blindside block on Lenzy Pipkins.
Zero2Cool (27m) : NaVorro Bowman signed with the #Raiders on Monday. Last night, he played 60 of the 62 defensive snaps and recorded a game-high 11 tackles.
Zero2Cool (1h) : Seahawks officially placed DL Cliff Avril on injured reserve.
Zero2Cool (2h) : it breaks the shout div
uffda udfa (2h) : Couldn't resist, Z... https://twitter.com/JoeBanner13/status/921425194522202112
Zero2Cool (5h) : OT Bryan Bulaga cleared the concussion protoco
Mucky Tundra (6h) : then again, I maybe too optimistic for my own good :/
Mucky Tundra (6h) : I think Hundley can handle; can Dom without the offense, that remains to be seen
uffda udfa (14h) : He ain't done yet for this season. Can Hundley handle?
uffda udfa (14h) : Aaron Rodgers finally communicates on Instagram: COMEBACK STARTS NOW
Barfarn (19-Oct) : Bart's not on injury report, he's startin'
Smokey (19-Oct) : I hope that means that he (Bart Starr) is in better health these days .
Zero2Cool (19-Oct) : Bart Starr returning to Lambeau Field for Packers-Saints game Sunday
Porforis (19-Oct) : Glad to have King back. And House. Packers need 'em.
Zero2Cool (19-Oct) : Good! smack some posts in the forum right?!? :-) can't wait to read it
uffda udfa (18-Oct) : No more clutter.
Cheesey (18-Oct) : Go get him Uncle Ted!!
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Former Packers pass-rusher Datone Jones is back on the market.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Good news for #Packers secondary: rookie CB Kevin King and vet CB Davon House (quad) both practiced. King has cleared concussion protocol.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Vince Biegel back on practice field!!
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Maybe this little shout has no value if people gonna use it instead of the forum.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : He's not writing. He's shouting, and its making the shout kind of without point with the clutter.
buckeyepackfan (18-Oct) : Just like last year at 4-6. The guy is just too funny!
buckeyepackfan (18-Oct) : GOOD news Uffda is already all but writing The Packers off for 2017!
uffda udfa (18-Oct) : Masturbation talk from Barfan? Nothing could make me COME back, quicker.
wpr (18-Oct) : Maybe the shout box needs to take a timeout. People keep using it. ;)
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Why do this is in shout? So frustrating. Post in forums. Thanks
Barfarn (18-Oct) : Masterbation will relieve some of that nervous tension!
uffda udfa (17-Oct) : Now, a guy they really liked and have groomed for 3 years is the guy. Tons of toys on O. Let's see how it runs with a great coach, now.
uffda udfa (17-Oct) : The Flynn Patriots game has been used to say that he is. Seneca and Scott showed otherwise.
uffda udfa (17-Oct) : Hundley is going to settle the debate once and for all in whether Mike McCarthy is a great coach, or not.
uffda udfa (17-Oct) : Doesn't speak well to the talent acquired by the org, does it? Easy to say talent is great until Rodgers is gone and you have to see it wit
Porforis (17-Oct) : Could Sam Bradford come into the Packers and post a winning record from here on out? Are there any non-starters in the NFL that could?
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : Teddy is replaceable. Aaron is not. Vikings have a really good defense. We do not. Understand??
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys