Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 4:53:00 AM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Applause Given: 350
Applause Received: 456

CheeseheadTV wrote:
Cornerback Casey Hayward has been ruled out of Sunday's game. Which six other players will join him on the inactive list? We have the prediction.

I guess it could be worse.

M.D. Jennings and Jeron McMillian probable starters at safety which leaves only rookie Chris Banjo as backup, and of course Jarret Bush who himself is still a little hobbled but listed as probable.

As Long as Bush doesn't have to start, he has been pretty good in nickle and dime situations the last couple of years(CUE THE HATERS!!!).

Not to worried about ILB, Francois and Lattimore can step in for Jones for a game.

I'm just wondering how many ILBr's The Packers are actually gonna have on the field.

Gonna be interesting to see just how Dom attacks The 49r's.

I know most are hoping for a huge day from Lacy, Starks and Kuhn (article is leaning toward Franklin being inactive).

I just don't see it happening against The 49r front 7, what I do see happening is Aaron spreading them out with 4 and 5 receiver sets(which includes TE Finley) and wearing them down with the no huddle.

ONE MORE DAY CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Message modified by user Saturday, September 7, 2013 5:12:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline nerdmann  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 6:30:31 AM(UTC)
nerdmann

Applause Given: 2,700
Applause Received: 662

I'm hoping for a big day from Mike Neal.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DoddPower on 9/7/2013(UTC)
Offline Gaycandybacon  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:52:05 PM(UTC)
Gaycandybacon

United States

Applause Given: 145
Applause Received: 178

I think they'll activate Franklin if Burnett can't play. I don't want only 2 Runningbacks playing. But that's just me. I guess Kuhn could play but I wanna have Franklin active for some screens occasionally.
Offline nerdmann  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 2:11:02 PM(UTC)
nerdmann

Applause Given: 2,700
Applause Received: 662

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon Go to Quoted Post
I think they'll activate Franklin if Burnett can't play. I don't want only 2 Runningbacks playing. But that's just me. I guess Kuhn could play but I wanna have Franklin active for some screens occasionally.

Hahaha, screens.

What's the over/under on RB screens for this game? Theoretically, it would be ideal, slow down the Niner pass rush and get their DL pursuing sideline to sideline, wear them down.

PROBLEM: You can't throw deep on screens. It also burns too much clock, preventing us from racking up statistics.

Who wants to place an OVER/UNDER for number of RB screens? I'll predict 3.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline DoddPower  
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 5:48:36 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States

Applause Given: 2,086
Applause Received: 527

Originally Posted by: nerdmann Go to Quoted Post
Hahaha, screens.

What's the over/under on RB screens for this game? Theoretically, it would be ideal, slow down the Niner pass rush and get their DL pursuing sideline to sideline, wear them down.

PROBLEM: You can't throw deep on screens. It also burns too much clock, preventing us from racking up statistics.

Who wants to place an OVER/UNDER for number of RB screens? I'll predict 3.

It has nothing to do with not being able to throw deep. It has everything to do with the Packers being HORRIBLE at executing screens lately, for whatever reason. Mike McCarthy can't coach screens worth a damn, it seems. I don't blame them for not running them more considering how bad they usually are when they do. They're going to have to be better at them to actually have them be an effective weapon against good opponents. It's definitely not just a running back issue, either.

Rss Feed