Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline danreb  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:38:48 PM(UTC)
danreb

Rank: Practice Squad

Joined: 3/9/2014(UTC)
Location: San Jose, California

Applause Received: 6



Neal just tweeted he'll be enjoying Green Bay's winters for another two years.

Message modified by moderator Wednesday, March 12, 2014 4:27:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Admin added use of Twitter tags

Online buckeyepackfan  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:07:40 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

Love it!!!!

Ted is doing what Ted does best, he signs his guys who he wants.

Who's next?

EDS!!!!!!
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline play2win  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:11:56 PM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

I'm not seeing how this improves our team. I can see there is potential for him to be something good for us, but potential is of zero value unless it is realized.
thanks Post received 2 applause.
texaspackerbacker on 3/12/2014(UTC), DoddPower on 3/12/2014(UTC)
Offline Yerko  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:14:01 PM(UTC)
Yerko

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 10/15/2008(UTC)
Location: Chicago, IL

Applause Given: 160
Applause Received: 263

I'm wondering if just having a kid had any impact on his decision to stay in Green Bay. Easier to stay put, have some familiarity around you after something life-changing. Just an outside thought...

Happy he was re-signed. He was showing some decent progress at the OLB position. Wonder what the details of the 2 year contract are...
UserPostedImage
Offline cheeseheads123  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:30:06 PM(UTC)
cheeseheads123

Rank: 3rd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 72
Applause Received: 120

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
I'm not seeing how this improves our team. I can see there is potential for him to be something good for us, but potential is of zero value unless it is realized.


A 26 year old who just made the transition to OLB. This improves the Packers because it gives him another year to improve at the position.
UserPostedImage
Offline play2win  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:36:49 PM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

I can appreciate that cheeseheads123, but all this does is maintains the status quo of what was a pretty poor defense. I sure hope he improves. If he doesn't, he'll be Brad Jones Part Deux, another waste of what I am guessing to be $4M or more per year. If that's what the numbers are I don't think he is worth that, and I bet they are.
thanks Post received 3 applause.
Wade on 3/12/2014(UTC), texaspackerbacker on 3/12/2014(UTC), DoddPower on 3/12/2014(UTC)
Offline porky88  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:37:53 PM(UTC)
porky88

Rank: Pro Bowl

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2013Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2014

Joined: 4/26/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 195
Applause Received: 409

For what it's worth, he reminds me of Adalius Thomas. The way he played against Detroit at Lambeau was very impressive. It was maybe one of the best performances from a Packer defender all season. He needs to stay healthy, though. That’s really the key to every season with this team, but he makes drafting or signing an outside linebacker less important.
Offline Wade  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:53:24 PM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 684
Applause Received: 717

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
I can appreciate that cheeseheads123, but all this does is maintains the status quo of what was a pretty poor defense. I sure hope he improves. If he doesn't, he'll be Brad Jones Part Deux, another waste of what I am guessing to be $4M or more per year. If that's what the numbers are I don't think he is worth that, and I bet they are.


I'm not sure I'd make him into Brad Jones II (since he has, IMO, shown bigger flashes than Jones ever did). But, on the other hand, I'm not sure he's shown anywhere near enough flashes to justify excitement. He's a guy. Good backup quality I suppose. Not someone worth betting a "potential grow into high quality starter" pot on.

They need more than Mike Neal signings if they really want to improve the D above mediocrity. All they've done with the Neal signing (and, for that matter any signing of defense players that doesn't go beyond last year's roster) is demonstrate that they're not willing to get any worse than they were last year.

Not enough.



And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
thanks Post received 2 applause.
texaspackerbacker on 3/12/2014(UTC), DoddPower on 3/12/2014(UTC)
Online texaspackerbacker  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 4:25:48 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2014

United States
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 482
Applause Received: 292

I'll be happy if he proves me wrong, but I really don't like this signing. I never liked switching him to OLB. I don't think this was a matter of outbidding anybody or a decision by Neal, just re-signing a guy nobody else wanted.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
thanks Post received 1 applause.
Wade on 3/12/2014(UTC)
Online steveishere  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 4:26:24 PM(UTC)
steveishere

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2013

Joined: 7/28/2012(UTC)

Applause Given: 48
Applause Received: 981

Hes obviously better than mulumba and palmer so yeah he improves the team
Online buckeyepackfan  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 4:47:33 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
I'm not sure I'd make him into Brad Jones II (since he has, IMO, shown bigger flashes than Jones ever did). But, on the other hand, I'm not sure he's shown anywhere near enough flashes to justify excitement. He's a guy. Good backup quality I suppose. Not someone worth betting a "potential grow into high quality starter" pot on.

They need more than Mike Neal signings if they really want to improve the D above mediocrity. All they've done with the Neal signing (and, for that matter any signing of defense players that doesn't go beyond last year's roster) is demonstrate that they're not willing to get any worse than they were last year.

Not enough.





Here are the FA's left, who do you want?
Who on this list is going to make The Packers better?
The 2nd day of FA isn't over yet.

Everyone pretty much knew Ted wasn't going to sign anyone day 1.
(Sam Shields but I guess he doesn't count) ?
(Mike Neal day 2 again he doesn't count) ?
Can we be a little patient?

The longer these guys stay unsigned the cheaper they will come.

FYI, I have no problem bringing Raji back at 4 mil for 1 year, he either gets his shit together or he will be gone, but looking at the list, not much improvement can be made.

Jolly and Pickett both will be more valuable as proven vets.

Pickett isn't what he used to be, but rotate him with Jolly instead of playing them side by side with one of them playing out of position is a real probable option.

The days of the Datone Jones's and Josh Boyd's is here, but it's always good to have those proven vets to make the transition a little smoother.


16. Vikings defensive end Jared Allen.
18. Giants defensive end Justin Tuck.
24. Packers defensive end B.J. Raji.
40. Bears defensive end Corey Wootton.
51. Texans defensive end Antonio Smith.
64. Steelers defensive end Ziggy Hood.
77. Broncos defensive end Robert Ayers.
88. Lions defensive end Willie Young.
C.J. Wilson

29. Dolphins defensive tackle Randy Starks.
32. Bears defensive tackle Henry Melton.
36. Cowboys defensive tackle Jason Hatcher.
80. Seahawks defensive tackle Clinton McDonald.
84. Texans defensive tackle Earl Mitchell.
93. Raiders defensive tackle Pat Sims.
96. Seahawks defensive tackle Tony McDaniel.
98. Chargers defensive tackle Cam Thomas.
Johnny Jolly
Ryan Pickett

Message modified by user Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:04:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 5:50:23 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 13
Applause Received: 398

I'd like to see the amount his signing is for, but this is a signing we pretty much needed to have. We are way to thin in the defensive trenches. He is flexible in the defense being able to play both OLB and DE. He was much better in run support than Perry was on the edge. According to Rotoworld, he led the team in QB hurries last season.

Message modified by user Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:08:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:05:24 PM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 684
Applause Received: 717

Originally Posted by: steveishere Go to Quoted Post
Hes obviously better than mulumba and palmer so yeah he improves the team


Okay, he improves the team from where it was before he was signed. Fine.

He does *NOT* improve the team from where it was 0:01 before the 2013 season ended.

Sheesh.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Offline Wade  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:24:06 PM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 684
Applause Received: 717

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post
Here are the FA's left, who do you want?
Who on this list is going to make The Packers better?
The 2nd day of FA isn't over yet.

Everyone pretty much knew Ted wasn't going to sign anyone day 1.
(Sam Shields but I guess he doesn't count) ?
(Mike Neal day 2 again he doesn't count) ?
Can we be a little patient?

The longer these guys stay unsigned the cheaper they will come.

FYI, I have no problem bringing Raji back at 4 mil for 1 year, he either gets his shit together or he will be gone, but looking at the list, not much improvement can be made.

Jolly and Pickett both will be more valuable as proven vets.

Pickett isn't what he used to be, but rotate him with Jolly instead of playing them side by side with one of them playing out of position is a real probable option.

The days of the Datone Jones's and Josh Boyd's is here, but it's always good to have those proven vets to make the transition a little smoother.


16. Vikings defensive end Jared Allen.
18. Giants defensive end Justin Tuck.
24. Packers defensive end B.J. Raji.
40. Bears defensive end Corey Wootton.
51. Texans defensive end Antonio Smith.
64. Steelers defensive end Ziggy Hood.
77. Broncos defensive end Robert Ayers.
88. Lions defensive end Willie Young.
C.J. Wilson

29. Dolphins defensive tackle Randy Starks.
32. Bears defensive tackle Henry Melton.
36. Cowboys defensive tackle Jason Hatcher.
80. Seahawks defensive tackle Clinton McDonald.
84. Texans defensive tackle Earl Mitchell.
93. Raiders defensive tackle Pat Sims.
96. Seahawks defensive tackle Tony McDaniel.
98. Chargers defensive tackle Cam Thomas.
Johnny Jolly
Ryan Pickett


GD it! Why can't people read everything I write instead of honking off based on one statement. I have NEVER been the one saying we have to sign someone in the first two days, or even the first month, of free agency. What I have said, over and over and over again, is that 2 big free agent signings in 9 years hasn't got it done. What I have said, over and over and over again, is that I *will* be pissed if no one is signed before the draft. What I have said, over and over and over again, is that I *am likely* to be pissed if Ted Thompson doesn't make at least two signings before the draft this year.

And I have said, over and over and over again, is that I don't consider it *enough* to just *sign your own*. Much as I like Jolly and hope he can come back from the injury, much as I love the Big Grease and hope he has stuff left in the tank, and much as I think Raji is a nice, even cool, dude, none of those signings -- alone or together -- will satisfy me, any more than the Neal signing satisfies me. Heck, even the Shields signing -- as ecstatic as I am that we didn't lose him to another team -- won't satisfy me.

The only thing that will satisfy me is if one (or more likely, two*) among some on the above list is signed before the draft. Heck, I'll even give him to the start of training camp.

But if that doesn't happen, despite many more than two of people on the above list who I would still count as "substantial" improvements over last year's defensive roster, yes I will be pissed. And the "impatience" you've seen so far will be mild by comparison. Bet on it.

(*I pretty much want two substantial FA pickups this go-round, though I would be okay if one was a quality OL) starter. But I am trying very hard to avoid all OL discussion until I see the draft)






And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Offline dfosterf  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:25:08 PM(UTC)
dfosterf

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

United States
Joined: 8/19/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 208
Applause Received: 430

I like the signing. Just a fine red pubic hair past barely.

UserPostedImage
damn skippy I'm an owner. I currently own a full .00001924537805515393 % of the Green Bay Packers.



Offline play2win  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:27:53 PM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: steveishere Go to Quoted Post
Hes obviously better than mulumba and palmer so yeah he improves the team


He's the same guy we had last year, playing a hybrid OLB position, meaning, he is bigger than most OLB, and fast to the QB, but suffers in coverage. How does that improve upon what we had last year?

Another square peg in a round hole. I hope he makes a giant leap at this new position for him, but to think this is somehow improving the team is a stretch. And, if he gets $4M or more, add that to Brad Jones and there is the money for Jairus Byrd, or any of a number of other quality FAs that were signed these past two days.

He will have to improve on 5 sacks and 1 FF, 1 PD and 1 INT. BTW, the INT and PD both came against a beleaguered WAS.

I'm sorry, but Ted falling in love with his own players and resigning them to mid level contracts, or more, just fills the roster with mid level talent. That's not going to do it, and that is hardly an improvement.
Online buckeyepackfan  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:29:35 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

I hope you get your wish, but given Teds record, especially with this year and The Packers 17 UFA's , I'm betting you are not going to be happy.

It's all good.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline Wade  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:30:56 PM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 684
Applause Received: 717

Originally Posted by: dfosterf Go to Quoted Post
I like the signing. Just a fine red pubic hair past barely.



Hmm...perhaps we need a "Packers need to pick up more real redheads in the front office" thread?

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Online buckeyepackfan  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:38:25 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

Originally Posted by: play2win Go to Quoted Post
He's the same guy we had last year, playing a hybrid OLB position, meaning, he is bigger than most OLB, and fast to the QB, but suffers in coverage. How does that improve upon what we had last year?

Another square peg in a round hole. I hope he makes a giant leap at this new position for him, but to think this is somehow improving the team is a stretch. And, if he gets $4M or more, add that to Brad Jones and there is the money for Jairus Byrd, or any of a number of other quality FAs that were signed these past two days.

He will have to improve on 5 sacks and 1 FF, 1 PD and 1 INT. BTW, the INT and PD both came against a beleaguered WAS.

I'm sorry, but Ted falling in love with his own players and resigning them to mid level contracts, or more, just fills the roster with mid level talent. That's not going to do it, and that is hardly an improvement.


The former defensive end tied for the third on the team with five sacks, including four in the final seven games.

Neal
That's what made it surprising last month at the NFL scouting combine to hear coach Mike McCarthy say he felt Neal's best position still was an inside pass rusher.

"I still think the best thing, in my opinion, that Mike Neal does is rush from a '3' technique, particular in third down in the sub package," McCarthy said. "I think he's a real force in there."

So where does that leave Neal for 2014 now that he has re-signed with the Packers?

The best answer might be that he plays some of both, which was actually the intention last season. Both McCarthy and defensive coordinator Dom Capers have said their plan for 2014 is to get more versatile and be more multiple in their defensive packages.

http://espn.go.com/blog/...ives-defense-flexibility
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline play2win  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:41:59 PM(UTC)
play2win

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 3/29/2012(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee

Applause Given: 1,076
Applause Received: 725

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan Go to Quoted Post
The former defensive end tied for the third on the team with five sacks, including four in the final seven games.

Neal
That's what made it surprising last month at the NFL scouting combine to hear coach Mike McCarthy say he felt Neal's best position still was an inside pass rusher.

"I still think the best thing, in my opinion, that Mike Neal does is rush from a '3' technique, particular in third down in the sub package," McCarthy said. "I think he's a real force in there."

So where does that leave Neal for 2014 now that he has re-signed with the Packers?

The best answer might be that he plays some of both, which was actually the intention last season. Both McCarthy and defensive coordinator Dom Capers have said their plan for 2014 is to get more versatile and be more multiple in their defensive packages.

http://espn.go.com/blog/...ives-defense-flexibility


Yeah, yeah, yeah... They are on top of it like always. I swear, these guys. So, now he is a 3 Tech again. Great. Or, is he an elephant end? WTF is going on up there?
Online DakotaT  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:18:14 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 669
Applause Received: 1,376

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
GD it! Why can't people read everything I write instead of honking off based on one statement.



Because you have sermonitis.

Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing
UserPostedImage
Offline Laser Gunns  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:32:34 PM(UTC)
Laser Gunns

Rank: 3rd Round Draft Pick

United States
Joined: 9/30/2009(UTC)

Applause Given: 43
Applause Received: 256

If Mike Neal came from any other team, y'all would say this is a terrible signing.

Ugh.

Neal hasn't done crap until this year, even then he is still a one dimensional player who can't cover.

Ted wants Dom fired, clearly.


MintBaconDrivel

Dec, 11, 2012 - FOREVER!
Offline Bigbyfan  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:26:46 PM(UTC)
Bigbyfan

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 26
Applause Received: 81

I might be in the minority, but I think this is a smart deal for the Packers. This will be his second offseason to prepare as an OLB. If nothing else for depth (with our injury prone LB corp).

His first year was pretty good, considering he was making the transition from DT. The guy had 30 QB hurries and 5 sacks. Not bad for a player who wasn't expecting to be a full time starting OLB.
blank
Offline Zero2Cool  
#24 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:56:24 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,230

I would rather Mike Neal than DeMarcus Ware, not based on talent, but the cost. Ware has hit his ceiling and if Mike Neal can stay healthy, he might raise the roof. Depending on the contract details, I'm glad Neal is staying. I don't think this made the team better, but I do think not having Neal made the team worse.


One question I have is Mike Neal gonna be playing outside linebacker or is gonna be moved back to the defensive line? The Packers are reportedly trying to mold personnel into Dom Capers "image" and Neal on the line would make more sense then.


"I still think the best thing, in my opinion, that Mike Neal does is rush from a '3' technique, particular in third down in the sub package," head coach Mike McCarthy said. "I think he's a real force in there."

Message modified by user Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:09:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline nyrpack  
#25 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 8:07:52 AM(UTC)
nyrpack

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)
Location: long island, ny

Applause Given: 5
Applause Received: 63

neal showed his value last year, glad hes back in the mix !!
jimmy b.
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
28m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Laser Gunns

27-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / rabidgopher04

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann