Welcome Guest! You can login or register.
Login or Register.
Saturday, March 15, 2014 2:47:58 PM(UTC)
I feel like we have completed the majority of work in FA. Neal, Quarless, Shields back in the mix and the team friendly prove it deal to Fatboy, coupled with a cap friendly roll of the dice on Peppers.
Now, rounding the edges, and the hypothetical happenings.
1) Draft -Safety, linebackers and a center.I so not know enough about J.C Tretter, so who knows. I feel that if we hit the jackpot with a playmaking safety, twas' a good draft.
2) Players to step up - Hyde, Jones, Perry, Heyward, Boykin - If they fulfill promise and potential, the defense changes dramatically and the offense still has multiple receiving options.
3) The injury bug - If we have a relatively healthy season, its go time for The Pack
4) Eddie Lacy - Cannot regress in year two. Must keep it up.
5) Dom Capers/fundamentals - Mistake free defensive football, coupled with instilling a deep understanding of the 3-4 scheme.
Hopefully, The Pack fulfill the promises of the off season and bag number 5.
Saturday, March 15, 2014 6:58:21 PM(UTC)
The DL needs to collapse the pocket. We get sacks, but we need more consistent pressure.
Saturday, March 15, 2014 10:47:17 PM(UTC)
Still some work to be done.
Veteran Backup QB, all probability Matt Flynn will be back.
Veteran Center, doesn't have to be a premier guy, but if Tretter is the answer, would be nice to have someone who's been there done that to help school him.
3 others that would be nice to have back, Kuhn, Starks, James Jones.
Looks like Jolly and/or Pickett isn't going to happen, just wondering if Johnny Jolly isn't as healthy as was reported.
Pickett would be great to have back, for the veteran leadership and to rotate with Raji, but it's getting crowded on the D-line, don't know if there would be room.
The longer these guys remain unsigned the easier it will be for Ted to bring them back.
Depending on how many of these guys that return, I'm wondering if Ted doesn't have one more surprise for us all by moving up in the draft.
Sure looks like Safety will be a prime target.
Since there has been no attempt(that has been reported) to extend Tramon Williams, could CB also be high on the list? Tramon may be playing his last season in Green Bay.
Theres room for an ILB
Ted brings back the guys mentioned above, with his 2 comp picks, he may opt to trade up into the 2nd rnd and still have 6 or 7 picks.
Draft picture should start clearing up (just a little0 depending on who else ted decides to bring back or sign.
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.