Welcome Guest! You can login or register.
Login or Register.
Monday, March 24, 2014 6:10:47 PM(UTC)
Rob Demovsky said:
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Sometimes, NFL players outperform their contracts.
Without tearing up those deals, there is a way for players who fit that description to earn more money. It's called the NFL's performance-based pay distribution in which each team can allot a total of $3.46 million in additional play to its players.
It typically benefits players in their first NFL contracts or minimum-salaried free-agent signings who become key contributors.
- T David Bakhtiari: $255,882.22
- T Don Barclay: $236,693.64
- S M.D. Jennings: $201,938.58
- WR Jarrett Boykin: $172,727.89
- CB Micah Hyde: $169,675
- CB Davon House: $145,556.19
- OLB Andy Mulumba: $145,179.21
- DE Mike Daniels: $138,212.73
- S Chris Banjo: $131,400.05
- RB Eddie Lacy: $122,371.61
- T Derek Sherrod: $2,145.55
- DE C.J. Wilson: $2,451.84
- TE Jermichael Finley: $3,320.04
- K Mason Crosby: $4,834.67
- QB Aaron Rodgers: $5,391.36
- WR Chris Harper: $5,489.49
- RB Michael Hill: $5,548.49
- G Greg Van Roten: $7,101.54
- DT Ryan Pickett: $8,568.53
- RB Kahlil Bell: $8,612.56
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.