Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages12>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:17:51 PM(UTC)
[mplayer width=520 height=320 lightcolor=CC9900 backcolor=000000 frontcolor=CCCCCC image=http://]http://a141.g.akamai.net/7/141/40479/v001/packersnfl.download.akamai.com/39643/nongame/2008/lockerroom/081021rodgers.flv[/mplayer]


When he was talking about the different defenses... I wonder ... was he noticing they were spying on him during the game? Probably and I think that's pretty damn intelligent.
tromadz  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:33:31 PM(UTC)
Damn he looks confident and happy. That boy loves him some football.

He also has the sexy eyes.
longtimefan  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:34:57 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Damn he looks confident and happy. That boy loves him some football.

He also has the sexy eyes.


Here is a tissue
dhazer  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:21:20 PM(UTC)
i watched that video and damn my lip hurts why did i make that damn bet and now i have to bite my lip and say nice things about rodgers.
Trippster  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:43:33 PM(UTC)
The kid Rocks!
dhazer  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:47:02 PM(UTC)
ya he does he has a great teIam.
gbpfan  
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:12:20 AM(UTC)
i like his confidence :icon_smile:
ILikeThePackers39  
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:58:01 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
i watched that video and damn my lip hurts why did i make that damn bet and now i have to bite my lip and say nice things about rodgers.



Out of nothing but curiosity, was there something in the interview that bugged you, causing you to have to bite your lip to avoid saying not-nice things? I'm not trying to bait you or anything, just curious, because I didn't see or hear anything bad. He seems pretty personable and humble in the interview to me, but since you're coming from a different perspective I'm wondering if some part of it looked different to you.
zombieslayer  
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 1:47:21 PM(UTC)
I thought he carried himself well.
RaiderPride  
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:30:58 PM(UTC)
Here is a guy who takes his time.... this interview shows why is great at letting things develop and not rushing into something. I think this ability to take his time is a reason why he has developed so well, and why he does not force things causing turn overs.

Did you all see it?

He sucked on that hard candy for at least 4 minuted before he finally crunched it up and swallowed it.

FOUR Fricken minutes. I personally can not make a butter-scotch life-saver last more than about 20 seconds.

Amazing... Indeed.
tromadz  
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:07:53 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Here is a guy who takes his time.... this interview shows why is great at letting things develop and not rushing into something. I think this ability to take his time is a reason why he has developed so well, and why he does not force things causing turn overs.

Did you all see it?

He sucked on that hard candy for at least 4 minuted before he finally crunched it up and swallowed it.

FOUR Fricken minutes. I personally can not make a butter-scotch life-saver last more than about 20 seconds.

Amazing... Indeed.


He can suck on my....

no, i'm not gonna go there, that's crossing a line.
RaiderPride  
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:59:12 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Here is a guy who takes his time.... this interview shows why is great at letting things develop and not rushing into something. I think this ability to take his time is a reason why he has developed so well, and why he does not force things causing turn overs.

Did you all see it?

He sucked on that hard candy for at least 4 minuted before he finally crunched it up and swallowed it.

FOUR Fricken minutes. I personally can not make a butter-scotch life-saver last more than about 20 seconds.

Amazing... Indeed.


He can suck on my....

no, i'm not gonna go there, that's crossing a line.


Ok.

That is not crossing a line Trom. It is crossing a bridge.

The Bay Bridge, from Oakland to San Francisco.

Remember Chico is from "Chico" That is 171.36 miles from San Francisco. Even Tom Ammiano can not see his "Sexy Eyes" from 171 miles away.
Greg C.  
#13 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2008 8:18:53 AM(UTC)
Wow, that's a great interview. Thanks for posting it, Zero.

Yes, he said that the Colts rushed three and had a spy on him. If he noticed that himself, that was really a good observation, but my guess would be that it was pointed out to him by the guys up in the booth. It is also proof that Aaron's scrambling ability gives our offense a significant advantage. Without the spy, there would have been a stronger pass rush and/or fewer opportunities to throw checkdowns. Opposing defenses are having to defend the entire field.
longtimefan  
#14 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2008 11:50:04 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Wow, that's a great interview. Thanks for posting it, Zero.

Yes, he said that the Colts rushed three and had a spy on him. If he noticed that himself, that was really a good observation, but my guess would be that it was pointed out to him by the guys up in the booth. It is also proof that Aaron's scrambling ability gives our offense a significant advantage. Without the spy, there would have been a stronger pass rush and/or fewer opportunities to throw checkdowns. Opposing defenses are having to defend the entire field.


All preseason and such we heard...

Just wait till teams get a handle on him and can real game plan

Well if they had a spy means they were game planning FOR HIM and HE made them look silly
tromadz  
#15 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2008 12:32:33 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Wow, that's a great interview. Thanks for posting it, Zero.

Yes, he said that the Colts rushed three and had a spy on him. If he noticed that himself, that was really a good observation, but my guess would be that it was pointed out to him by the guys up in the booth. It is also proof that Aaron's scrambling ability gives our offense a significant advantage. Without the spy, there would have been a stronger pass rush and/or fewer opportunities to throw checkdowns. Opposing defenses are having to defend the entire field.


All preseason and such we heard...

Just wait till teams get a handle on him and can real game plan

Well if they had a spy means they were game planning FOR HIM and HE made them look silly


And he still ran, didn't he? Didn't he have a key run that got a first down?

Beat him if you can, survive if he lets you.
longtimefan  
#16 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2008 12:43:15 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Wow, that's a great interview. Thanks for posting it, Zero.

Yes, he said that the Colts rushed three and had a spy on him. If he noticed that himself, that was really a good observation, but my guess would be that it was pointed out to him by the guys up in the booth. It is also proof that Aaron's scrambling ability gives our offense a significant advantage. Without the spy, there would have been a stronger pass rush and/or fewer opportunities to throw checkdowns. Opposing defenses are having to defend the entire field.


All preseason and such we heard...

Just wait till teams get a handle on him and can real game plan

Well if they had a spy means they were game planning FOR HIM and HE made them look silly


And he still ran, didn't he? Didn't he have a key run that got a first down?

Beat him if you can, survive if he lets you.


yeah he did..

and that last part, that is little over the top, even for you LOL
Overkill  
#17 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2008 1:50:27 PM(UTC)
The 3 game slide, was thinking Ok, here we go, here they're all gonna come, " 'Thkewth me, eckthkewth me, din't I tell y'all thith wath gunna happen? Hmm? Rogerth thuckth. You thee him thuckin' thumpthin' durin' thith clip? Hmm? He ain't no guud. He'th Thomthan'th boy. Ya'll thee how he got hurt already?"
Notice when he's on the verge of team criticism he includes himself, has done that a few times.
About the mint, better than smoking. Cigarettes. Still, that would look sharp during the interviews. "What about that tackle where you separated the shoulder? Wouldn't going down earlier've been smart?" "*deep drag* What, like the Strahan farce? First (cloud of healthy smoke in faces) I don't like that expression, so watch it. Frgn' Gump reporter. But yeah, I saw the heat coming (poking Marlboro in nose of journalist), wanted to make a play, get the first. *drag* Gotta problem with it?"
4PackGirl  
#18 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2008 2:17:07 PM(UTC)
welcome to the site - i think you're gonna fit in here GREAT!! :D
Overkill  
#19 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2008 2:44:50 PM(UTC)
Thanks.
digsthepack  
#20 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2008 5:01:18 PM(UTC)
Welcome Overkill....a pleasant new voice amidst all the sillieness.

Rodgers rocks.....get over it, get used to it...dude is stone-cold in the very best sense of the word.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (5h) : Linkin Park Frontman Chester Bennington, 41, Dead
DarkaneRules (5h) : RIP chester bennington :(
Zero2Cool (15-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Since69 (52)
Cheesey (11-Jul) : Thanks Yoop! Smokey...I am "aged cheese!"LOL!
yooperfan (11-Jul) : Happy belated Birthday Cheesey
Smokey (10-Jul) : That's Gouda Cheesey ! LOL
Cheesey (10-Jul) : As Groucho Marx once said, "I'm gonna join a club, and beat you with it!"LOL!
Smokey (10-Jul) : Jolly Good Show , Welcome to the Club !
Cheesey (9-Jul) : Thanks guys. Officially a geezer now.
Zero2Cool (9-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Cheesey (60) , DanJustDan29 (30)
wpr (9-Jul) : Happy birthday cheesey.
Zero2Cool (9-Jul) : Yo Alan!
Zero2Cool (9-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Cheesey (60)
Smokey (5-Jul) : A good night to "You Tube" an old Football Game !
Smokey (5-Jul) : Lots of rain tonight across the nation !
Smokey (4-Jul) : Hello DoddPower
Smokey (3-Jul) : I recall the 200th as well, it was Spectacular !
Cheesey (3-Jul) : I remember the 200th....doesn't seem that long ago.
Smokey (3-Jul) : Happy 241st Birthday America !
Cheesey (3-Jul) : "Great taste, less filling!"LOL!
Smokey (3-Jul) : Mrs. Guion ? LOL
Cheesey (3-Jul) : I don't know...who hear wants to taste Guion???
Zero2Cool (1-Jul) : Today's Birthdays: Grabacr (29)
Smokey (30-Jun) : Guion did wrong , but he may also have good taste .
Porforis (30-Jun) : Guion probably went out to get something better than meatloaf.
Smokey (30-Jun) : So would you like a metal or a chest to hang it on ?
Zero2Cool (30-Jun) : Stupid emoji. It's not two question marks. It's a winky face!! Guess I need to run this house gooder lol
Zero2Cool (30-Jun) : And I run this house. Understand that. ??
Zero2Cool (30-Jun) : Bahahahhaha basement
Cheesey (30-Jun) : That they should get dressed in the basement?
Smokey (30-Jun) : Careful, remember what they say about people that live in glass houses .
Zero2Cool (30-Jun) : hate to interrupt food minute on Packers site to talk Packers but ..Letroy Guion to cops: “I know I’m drunk”
Smokey (29-Jun) : Cold-Cut Thursday, with Salads, fruit, cheeses !
Zero2Cool (28-Jun) : Today's Birthdays: 4PackGirl (48)
Smokey (28-Jun) : My Meatloaf , better than some steak !
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
22m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Porforis

20h / Around The NFL / Cheesey

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / isocleas2

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

19-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

18-Jul / Around The NFL / Poppa San

18-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

16-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

14-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

12-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

12-Jul / Around The NFL / Smokey

12-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

Headlines